Posted: 15 years ago

i liekd him in both jtyjn and kidnap

but my i fall for him in kidnap..

lol

btw why did u include arjun rampal in it

AreYaar thumbnail
LOL....I disagree.

I haven't seen Kidnap so can't speak for that movie....but I thought he was very good for a newcomer in JTYJN....I thought his acting was aptly understated for the character and overall vibe of the movie. I'd take him over Harman "trying hard to look Hrithik" Baweja anyday.
omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
arjun and imran are amazing actors
what are u saying
Imran was AWESOMEEE... in kidnap
ia ctually started really liking him cuz of this movie

Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL....I disagree.

I haven't seen Kidnap so can't speak for that movie....but I thought he was very good for a newcomer in JTYJN....I thought his acting was aptly understated for the character and overall vibe of the movie. I'd take him over Harman "trying hard to look Hrithik" Baweja anyday.

is it Harman's fault that he resembles Hrithik.. why blame Harman?😕
pink_pari89 thumbnail

Kidnap was the worst movie I have ever seen (except Tashan n LS2050) and JTYJN was the best movie.......

Imran cant do serious acting...at least I felt when I watched it..he was good in JTYJN..but not the best..but he has potential..give him some time...

BTW....pleej don't attack all the Immi fans including me like this......
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: babii.girl

is it Harman's fault that he resembles Hrithik.. why blame Harman?😕

Uhhh....I'm not attacking anyone here so I'm sorry if I offended you. No, it's not Harman's fault that he resembles Hrithik but the OBVIOUS attempts to ape Hrithik's acting style are kind of hard to miss. It would be better if he developed his own individual style.
wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i liked him in jnyjn more n am sure little by little he will arrive at his best n be gr8888888888888
colling thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
haha..i dont get the audience?!?! whe an actor doesnt act you'd say he's a woodplank if he acts you'd say he's overacting/ being melodramatic...lol ppl