Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey everyone i finally managed to upload my VM on You tube. Its for my FF: Kaisa yeh Pyar hai? I have tried to put all characters with there lovestories!

Please watch the VM on all the love stories!
Kanya-Ayaan
Kanya- Ranbir
Mahi- Shabd
Mahi- Angad
Amber- Rohit
Simran-Harry (additional)
Dhara-Vik (Additional)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sPxv_rL5qXQ

Hope you like it!

Nadz
Edited by nadz_J - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Sorry, I just watched it now!!!!😒 I loved it!!! It was awesome!!!!👏 I loved how you showed all the romantic scenes of all couples!!!! It was well put!!!! Although, I only like Rankan, Shahi, and Kripa/Angad!!!! I loved how you used two different songs in this vid, the first one brought back some memories!!!! Anyway, it was well done!!! Keep it up, Nadz!!!!

Shreya
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: spate22

Sorry, I just watched it now!!!!😒 I loved it!!! It was awesome!!!!👏 I loved how you showed all the romantic scenes of all couples!!!! It was well put!!!! Although, I only like Rankan, Shahi, and Kripa/Angad!!!! I loved how you used two different songs in this vid, the first one brought back some memories!!!! Anyway, it was well done!!! Keep it up, Nadz!!!!

Shreya

hey thanks im glad you liked it! me too love three of them specially ak my first fav jodi and rankan! shahi are alsovery cute but same girl...😆😆 the rest were there coz its the title track so wanted everyone to be there.

Nadz
rajkin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey thanks...iqbal and Akash are both rocking to have in one single vm.
and to think of it..iqbal came so near my house for shooting.
I got to know much later when i saw the local news.lol.

Anyways,looking forward to more of this combo. 😉
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
tHANKS ALISHA AND RIIT!

LOVE
nADZ