~~Timeless Memories~~

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Welcome my pagal friends to this another heavenly place🤗 Here we will just share the siggieeeees of Ashi-Yuvi, Raj-Priya, Aditi-Ashu, any ashi siggie with her relationships like sonia, mp-maate, ranveer etc...and any other yuvi siggie with her relationships like sid-nakul, ranveer etc😳 Basically any siggie that has Raj or Priya or both in it☺️ And well you can discuss the siggies too if you want😳😳 The main reason for this topic is to keep an album of those PRECIOUS siggies that we have😳😳 So wat are you waiting for...?? Share your AY siggies here😳 

I am starting this post with the AWESOME siggies we got in AY month 2007!😳😳 and will continue more on next post😳

Wallpaper by: Pinky😳

Wallpaper by: Pinky😳

Siggie by: Yshy😳

Siggie by: Lenlen21😳

Pics merged by: Ashita😳, Siggie done by: Yshy😳

Siggie by: Mamis😳

Siggie by: Shelly😳

Siggie by: Tanya😳

Siggie by: Jen😳

Siggie by: Jenny(Jenny1000) 😳

Siggie by: Jen😳 (pour moi☺️)

Avi and Siggie by: DesiChocolate😳

Siggie by: Jenny(jenny1000)😳

Siggie by: Manai😳

Avi by: Lenlen21😳

Siggie by: Jenny😳

Siggie by: Yshy😳 (for harshu's bday which harshu agreed that we can use in AY Month☺️)

Avi by: Shelly😳

Siggie by: Harshu😳

Siggie by: Pinky😳

Siggie by: Mallika😳 (My first requested siggie which i never used till AY month😆😳)

Siggie by: 😳

Siggie by: Anjali😳

Siggie by: Me aka Nitz (My second AY siggie😳)

Siggie by: Me aka Nitz again😳

Siggie by: Ash😳

Siggie and Avis by: Muqu😳

Siggie by: Me aka Nitz😳

Siggie by: Me aka Nitz😳

"PS: Dont even try to steal this idea...as it belongs to me and AYLS...and if you do then u will be humiliated by Smriti's unique style!😉😆"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aditi- thumbnail
wow wowww wowwwww amazing work jen,jenny,dc,shell,tanya,yshy,pinky,lenlen,nitz,malli,ash,manai (sorry if i forget any)!😳nitz great idea of having a threadiiiii ful of ay creations😳am totally loving each and everyonessss work!gorgeous and fabulous😳i had nothing to share personally😆am toooooo bad with this part😆yet i have one in my outbox made esp for smritooo😳😳😛

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yay you created the gallery!!! Thanks Nitz! 👏🤗😃

Ok here are the AY siggys I requested, all are free to use:

made by Dark Love

made by Ash (ash-rajat)

made bt Minha

made by Fiona

These ones were done on request for members of ayls, so please don't use without permission:

Priya siggy for Smriti:
made by Kashish (kyph05)

2 AY siggys on the London Farewell dance for Smriti:

both made by our very own Nitz

AY avi & siggy for Nitz:

made by Aliya (kyph03)

That's all for now...will edit more in future. 😉

Anu
funky n crazy thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!!!!!! thgh i saw dis topic as d 1st thng in d mrnin cudnt reply den so usd d thnk u buttn instd:P

nw dis is wht u calll an absssssss dedicatdddd ay fan 2 d core🤗
involvs loads of mehnat frm ur side nitzieeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gr88888888888 topic!!!!! n whts evn betta is 2 c al dese luvly creatns by each 1 of u al 2gethaaaaaa...............

blissssssss blisssssssssssssssss blisssssssssssssssssssssssss!

thnk u☺️
rihanna89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
luvly place................ nitz.................. thanks.......... for opening it...............here is siggy tht................ loony gifted me.................😳😳  made by......... kashish.......
.................. Edited by rihanna89 - 15 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aditisilawat

wow wowww wowwwww amazing work jen,jenny,dc,shell,tanya,yshy,pinky,lenlen,nitz,malli,ash,manai (sorry if i forget any)!😳nitz great idea of having a threadiiiii ful of ay creations😳am totally loving each and everyonessss work!gorgeous and fabulous😳i had nothing to share personally😆am toooooo bad with this part😆yet i have one in my outbox made esp for smritooo😳😳😛

That is oneeeeeeeeeeeee AWESOME aviiiiiiii aditiiiiiiii... me loveddddddddd ittttttttt...kiss of love...it is just sooooo like☺️ Loved the avi and how ur made itttt...me usinggggggggg itttttttttt and make moreeee😍 DEFINITELY MORE!!😍 me toh defo. waiting for moreee☺️☺️
xXMissSmariXx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh WOW nitz... u finally made the gallery!!! Thank Yooh!!!🤗
Sorri i have no siggies...😭 but if you need any help... im here😃 xx
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sowiee ninnuuu i know am insufferably late to come in here but well with Ay its never too late is it?☺️

and thankoo for creating this heaven of a place yet another heaven to store our memories guess we can never have neough of these abodes coz ay ki memories themselves r unfallable☺️☺️ even an entire ocena would seem very small a storehouse for these cherieshed memories..☺️...and whats more essential is that there r no end to memories even today we all keep on creating newer ones coz for us AY live more vivdly as the days pass by..☺️

and i have to mention nutty here coz she was the one wh suggested a name with the word "memories" in it she had actually coinned a phrase for it but i forgot to save it and u know my dumb memory it missed captruring it isliye i ended up with the term..."timeless memories"..☺️...but the pat actually should befall nutty coz she was the one who said that for us our siggys r our special memories we never request or make them just for the heck of it...☺️...{quoting the devil herself😉}.."touch wood"😉

and ninnu what betetr wya to start off with the first ever AY month siggys?..☺️...am feeling as if you have laid down the hwole ay month before me..am reliving each one of those beautyfully glorious 31 days of july 2007 via these siggys..☺️☺️

and ninnu thanx for adding the warning u knnow na how it is at rf so we surely needed it but i dunt know how much of a barrier it owuld be coz it somehting which flows in veins...
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nappy posted last year's AY month sigs am posting this years..it was titlled Chronicles of Chaos..☺️..where we celebrated all those endless oc**tless bickering...coz someone wise has said that love is strongest when two people can bicker nonsensically and yet somehow their thoughts always manage to ocme back to each other when they hear the word LOVE...☺️
siggy by pinky zindabaaaaaaad

siggy by Zaineb

siggy by mummummmmmm

again by Zainaaaaaab

siggy by Ayesha

siggy by Mahndiiiiiiii

siggy by kaiiiiiiiiii😳

siggy by meri mummummmmmm😃

sigyg by teeebsssssssss

okie there r obviously more but right now am in a rush i owuld be back to finish the marathon..☺️☺️ and also tell why chaos..☺️

-farah- thumbnail
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW