Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks so much for this! =)

I recently caught up with all the Remix re-runs and I'm in LOVE with this show! Esp. Ashi's character, it's so inspiring and real. So really glad I came across this place and saw all these amazing sigs! Love all the Ashi sigs! Esp. the ones bulbul made, the one I haddd to use which is already in my dabba and the 'live life king sized' one! LOL. And the one of Varun and Ashi made by Ulz is so adorable.

Thanks again for this great post. :D

Love,
Pallavi
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Pallaviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Sabse pahle welcome to RF🤗🤗🤗 me Smritiiiiiiiiiiiii🤗🤗

and omg u too blooown over by Ashiiiiiiiiiiiiii??☺️ i so agleeeeee her char is the mosht real and so so so inspirinnnng meri liye toh shes my sunshineeeeee she really has d power to change lives n fill it wid hopeeee☺️........shes really d jaan of d shooooow...☺️....and omg omg Pallavi u r an Antra fan tooooooo...geeeeeeeeee...i havent seen more cutylicousssssssssssssss children than Abhi and Antsssssss love love loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dem Ants kooo toh dekhte hi i have tears in my eyes koi itna massom kaise ho sakta haiiiiiiii??....

Reallly nice to meet u Pallavi...🤗🤗...and reallly reallly touched to know that u adore ashiiiiiiii...🤗......hope to see u here more be here na and share your remix and Ashi experiance wid us...it wld be a pleasureeeeeee..🤗

pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Smriti,

Aww thanks for such a warm welcome yaar! 🤗
LOL you're so adorable with your excitement! haha YES I'm in love with Ashi's character! I love the quote in Bulbul's sig in my dabba, it totally captures her essence I think. She totally inspires everyone and brings smiles and warmth into everyone's lives. I loved that scene of her's with Yuvi where he tells her that her pagalpan is so infectious. *sigh* SO true. What an awesome character! And she's SO hilarious with her nautanki acts and her 'hey bhaggu' and 'du-uh's. LOL. I love her interactions with everyone in the show! And ya totally agree when she was gone for the London trip, the episodes were just not the same without her. ;)

And LOL yaar, yes I'm in love with Ap ki antara. It's such a great show haina? Every episode makes me cry (in a good way). And the kids are super duper adorable! =)

Aww really nice to meet you too Smriti 🤗Indeed I shall try to come here more often now. 🤗
animateash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey guyssss wassup hope alls well and every1 is doing is f9 ......btw love this thread so thot of contributing some of ma siggies over here

luv ash

ps: has gt one more bt dats on ma lappy so wn i transfer on comp willl upload .....simi its one ur fav remember dat ay siggy compe wala ......

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Updating some few video avis and siggies:

By Salma:

b/w

Stacked by Riya:

Avis by Riya:

Siggie by Shelly:

Siggie by Riya:

Avis by Riya:

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 14 years ago
Found some really priceless treasures jiske baare main i had totallly forgotten

Alll of dese r by Sim aka Simrah

and i was so shooooooocked to come accross dis...omgggggggggggggg...an only yuvi sig by Simrah thats like such a dream...and d text too is just so yuviish..ashi had requested it..maybe fr a budday sig or somehting but jo bhi i was so happyly shocked wen i saw it Shebby ki yaad aayi dekhte hi hyper wali

god arn't they all just marvels out of heavennnnnnnn??...can't stop drooling over d priya sig as welll woh bhi ashi had requested

By Payalllllllllllllll

naps post avi toooooooooooooooooo

by meri Ashhhhhhhh

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Adding the avis:

By gorgeouslicious Riya:

Saru:

Rida:

Salma:

Cindy:

Priya:

Sharona:

PS: Not AY related but wanted to save it forever...and neways i can make it relate to AY...Snow=Ladakh=Ashi's dream trip with Yuvi 😉 😳 😳

sig time sig time sig time☺️...found some damm freaking awesome treasures...all of these r by meri Minhoooooooo...🤗"TW"😉...and i dunno who requested wat...but mostly its ashi chaku limbu and me..☺️

Saving my current sig box