Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moon27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
ufff i feel so depressed life is void without mjht.......i just wanna commit suicide........hahahaha......when is this stupid strike getting over??? i hope by monday coz i cant wait anymore...

plsssss mjht come bak fast!!!
snaz81 thumbnail
The issue is still unresolved. Don't know whether its gonna b nee show on monday or the same re-run crap coz they aren't showing ny new promos. Just showin the same "dekhye ab tak ki kahani" promos. I am just wondering they do have some new episodes in their bank. Y can't they simply show it?? Do they want the viewers to run away and never come bak?? Silly them!!

On a more serious note, I suppose it's the producers who should get a life now. The workers are paid so low they can barely meet basic expenses whereas producers, directors, actors are earnin sooooo much..!! Can't producers bring their own share down a lil bit to pay these poor workers who spend so much of their time and effort makin up such good shows?
Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Am keeping my fingers crossed for the strike to end soon.....without Kumkum & MJHT, life has come to a standstill.....
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i guess this issue will get extended for long............the producers are MAHA KANJUS.............its thier fault it happening..........if they had solved the issue earlier,this strike would have never happened!!
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Life without MJHT sucks.

Period.
CeruleanSky thumbnail

Producers catch their breath as strike ends

Anxious production houses finally breathed a sigh of relief as the industry-wide three-day strike finally ended. The Federation of Western India Cine Employees, made up of 22 unions had called the strike to protest against low wages for workers, late payments and long shifts.

After long fruitful discussions with producers, FWICE called off its strike. According to the new agreement, all daily wagers will get their arrears within 15 days and the ones working on a contract basis will be paid on a monthly basis. Plus, producers agreed not to hire non-members of FWICE.

The strike had threatened to cripple production of TV shows, as several soaps didn't have a bank of canned episodes. What compounded the issue was the support lent to the strike by several popular stars such as Shilpa Shetty and Pooja Bedi.

According to a source the strike had driven several shows to a state of panic. Some stars made the best of this welcome break and took off for vacations.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay!!!!👏
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
omg....thx  a million....gurl...4 d amaizin' news.....

gosh...finally...dark phase iz ova'...😆😆

cheerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz guyzzzzzzzz...

luv
neha...😳
bubblygurl thumbnail
oohhhhhhhhhhhhhh man!!! ....u rock...thnx for giving this news....im so happy...time 4 celebrations...!!! yippey!!!!!....
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yippeee.....you made my day...waiting for the new epsiodes to air now...
Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG !!!! the best news thans a ton astha finalllllly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!