Discuss Strike Here: Strike now OVER!

-dramaholic- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello Freinds!!

This week is going to be a tough one for everyone since MJHT is being repeated due to the strike. We've seen tons of topics opened on the stirke such as. "when will this strike end", Articles about the strike & spamming topics concering the strike.

Please keep all discussion/articals/likes-dislikes/life without MJHT for a week and all other stuff in this thread ONLY!

This is so forum space is kept clean and we can have some good discussion topics rather than have dissapoiting topics and complains spamming the section.

Also lets look to the brighter side of this strike. At least all our MJHT cast and crew got a break from the acting and also why not talk about scenes and things we would like to see in MJHT.

Thank you
IF Dev Team

*New Update: Strike Has Been Called Off BUT Channels have decided to keep a hold on fresh episodes?😭
Edited by dramaholic - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Great Idea DB!!
*to be edited*
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
good idea dilbagh
i was think ing th e same
although i'm missing the sajan n mayur, i'm happy 4r the actors
atleast  they'll have time 2 njoy
snaz81 thumbnail
Good idea. well yeah life without MJHT is def dull and borin!!i dont watch tv nymore but yeah do see glimpses of re-runs😊. Actually watchin the reruns I realized-and this mite have been discussed before-that sammy was struck by gunjan's charm in their first meeting. If u guys remember the pool party (welcome party for morenas) episode, when gunjan pushes away chacko and then sammy comes, she is talkin to him but he's just lookin at herπŸ˜ƒ. Then wen sammy comes as bhavesh, he's mostly talkin to gunjan (altho both sisters were present) and pops up the question "kya aap hamesha aise hi sunder dikhti hain??"πŸ˜†. And starts starin at gunjan who's surprised at this question.He s brought back to his senses by nupur who then interupts him to ask something. Then even as Dia is updatin him on plans to make nupur dance and then asks him to handle gunjan, he's just lookin at her. And then finally, the famous gunjan-drownin scene and our samrat savin her, and obviously so worried bout her,asks "tum theek tou ho na gunjan?". So, yeah cupid struck long time back, altho he's being on n off shararti with gunjan, coz he doesn't realize his feelings for her!

May be I watched the re-run too deeply this time..or maybe im under the influence of last week's episodes but that has been my observation!!😊. wat say guys? 
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ya i agree with u
i felt that even in their first meeting, samrat was actually attracted to gunjan just that he didn't really realise and notice as he was constantly surrounded by his friends
can't wait for the strike to be over to see more of sajan
sanjana_mehra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey guys
 do u know wen the strike will end
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Cool idea yaar!!!

Well on monday i kinda felt bored without serial but yesterday was very busy so dint even realised lol... anyways i hope when i come back they start showing new episodes:)
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Again a article

TV channels explain serial blackout

India's TV channels, and their viewers, have begun paying for a war over wages between producers of serials and their workers.

Eclipsing their individual channel rivalry and displaying a sense of solidarirty, the channels got together to say that they were operating under a contract with the makers of serials and could not raise their payout to them in the middle of the contract.
"This situation leading to the blackout has been forced on us," said the heads of the TV channels, "we have spoken to our advertisers and they are fine with our decision. We have warned all production houses and we gave them this deadline to resolve their issues but this did not happen. And that is why the re-runs of all shows across all channels this week."

No fresh episodes of any serial are being shown on TV all of this week. The CEOs who spoke to the media included Uday Shankar of Star, Punit Goenka of Zee, Rajesh Kamath of Colors, Samir Nair of NDTV and Albert Almeida of Sony.

The producers, who are facing a demand of increased wages from technicians and junior artistes, have insisted that the TV channels foot the increase in their costs.

"We tried to resolve it but it is just impossible to have uniform increments for all shows," the CEOs said, "we have offered them an increment for prime time slots and as all of us know it is always a different package of payment for different channels."

The differences, the CEOs said, had not resulted in hostility. "Our relations were always cordial with producers, but this situation is bad and we want to sort out the issue as quickly as possible."

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/November/News_20081111_55
SamLuvsSaRun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yup so true..😊Im happy the actors got a well-deserved break..πŸ˜ƒBut me like a true MJHTian am enjoyin the previous epis too.... LOVE MJHT πŸ˜‰
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i guess everyones super annoyed wid the strike but deres sum more bad news..........the strike MAY go up t5o TWO weeks....it the matter is not solved.the chaanel head of a popular cahnnel said so............