Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: qwww

😆 That is exactly what I was thinking when I first saw them together.
Later on when I did see Janne tu ... and saw Avantika in the club scene I was again reminded of how Reena was shown in QSQT for a couple of seconds during the Papa Kehete hain song.
The similarity is striking - hopefully it lasts longer than his mamu's relationship.
Avantika is no pushover too though isnt her mom a head honcho at NDTV ?

what??????????/😲

I admit she needs to lose a little weight, but I think they look extremely cute together. Besides I'm no one to judge their pair, if he is happy with her, then good for him.

gossip.girl thumbnail
they look good together.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
u,,, hpw can u be so sure about their relationship
 to me they r the best real life couple and without being biased ava is the best gitrl for him because she stood by him no matter what and anwaya we r noone to paasss comments on anyone's personal relationship
they r the cutest couple ever
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Imran's choice realy worst than any one same as Aamir and Reena and what is the end?????
lhcj21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just because Aamir's marriage didn't work out doesn't mean Imran's relationship won't. Imran has said in interviews that he is very much in love with his girlfriend. I don't see him cheating or leaving her anytime soon.

And anyway, I think Aamir made some weird decisions when he was young. He eloped and got married when he was only 21. He got married too young and that's maybe why he supposedly had so many affairs. Most people at that age are not ready commit and he probably should have waited.

Imran on the other hand is now 25, and he has a girlfriend which is normal. Instead of following his uncle's personal life, I hope he learns from it and makes better decisions.Edited by lhcj21 - 15 years ago
laughing doll thumbnail
hhmmmmmmmm  nice pics
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Meghna Godse looks nice...oh soo glad i finally learnt her name..lol
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lhcj21

Just because Aamir's marriage didn't work out doesn't mean Imran's relationship won't. Imran has said in interviews that he is very much in love with his girlfriend. I don't see him cheating or leaving her anytime soon.

And anyway, I think Aamir made some weird decisions when he was young. He eloped and got married when he was only 21. He got married too young and that's maybe why he supposedly had so many affairs. Most people at that age are not ready commit and he probably should have waited.

Imran on the other hand is now 25, and he has a girlfriend which is normal. Instead of following his uncle's personal life, I hope he learns from it and makes better decisions.

thnk u....ppl r always ready to pass judgments without any thoughts!!
Leo thumbnail
I don't know why people judge other people on the basis of how they look. If Imran loves Avantika, he must have seen something in her that he didn't see in any other girl.
I think we should not question his love and just leave them alone!