Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nerdynerd thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Koizakapoor

Meghna Godse looks nice...oh soo glad i finally learnt her name..lol

It's actually Mugdha Godse😆

As for Imran's relationship, I wonder if she had been 20 lbs lighter. Would the reaction be different? I think she is a pretty girl. Just because she isn't stick think does not mean that Imran took her as a charity case. He has been dating her for 6 years, if he was like Aamir he would have eloped long time ago. Besides that the girl has also dated Ranbir, so there must be something there that the guys like (money, personality😉).
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Hmmm.. Though I absolutely hate what she is wearing - it is a prospective elegant dress gone all wrong , I think she and Imran look very much in love and if he feels she is the love of her life as he has been saying everywhere , he better stick to that. God bless them. She is a cute  girl .Edited by nitica_82 - 15 years ago
salt thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitica_82

Hmmm.. Though I absolutely hate what she is wearing - it is a prospective elegant dress gone all wrong , I think she and Imran look very much in love and if he feels she is the love of her life as he has been saying everywhere , he better stick to that. God bless them. She is a cute  girl .

Agree. Its wrong to compare him to Aamir and his relationships.