bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
hi friends so again back with update so all are waiting for hug,.................some yura moment in bedroom...............so whatelse do you want๐Ÿ˜‰ lets see how kind our creatives are today and on which cloud we will be  today...lets see

i don't know i am feeling palpitation today till have time RKAB to start and my hand is shaking so any mistake please forgive  me.............

update:

it is morning and yudi opened his eyes and he is looking at eani who is peacefully sleeping..............yudi is just admiring rani's beauty..........and suddenly he feels that rani is about to open her eyes so he close his eyes and pretend that he is still sleeping........rani opened her eyes and look at yudi who is still sleeping.......she sit on bed and arrange her cloths and hair and think that she has to prepare tea because kunvarji is  about to wake up(are yaar you are now badi rani of royal family think big yaar forget about tea remeber some hug) yudi is just enjoying whatever rani was doing though pretending that he is sleeping
 rani think but what shall she do as kunvarji has to go for sword practice also and she has to keep ready his cloths for that now what shal she do prepare cloths or prepare tea yudi is just smiling ................hearing rani talking to herself.......than rani decide she will first keep water for tea and mean while water boil she will get ready cloths but when seh opened room door one servant is waiting outside ready with tead(see this is call royal family rani learn learn).......rani is happy seeing her and tell her that pass tray to her and she will prepare tea...but when that servant left the room rani called her but that servant is left already

now rani is puzzled because she does not know how many spoons sugar yudi take in tead so yudi himself tell that one and half spoons and rani is confused that who said those words and she goes near yudi and tell him that he is awake..and she did not know that than yudi tell her that only she can see him sleeping but actually he woke up first and was watching her and she looks very beautiful while sleeping(oh they were playing wake up wake up game..........i see you i see you)............rani is bushing than yudi held her hand and pull her near him and rani fell on top of yudi and both of them were looking at eachother while blushing(are darvaajaa to bandh karo...darvaajaa khulaa hain )

yudi is practicing sword and wow looking hot .....(i know creatives knows how girls are crazy after bare chest yudi that's why this king of scene they keep ..smart boy)..........rani is looking at him while hiding behind curtain yudi is defending all blow from other guy and rani is admiring her hot and handsome and strong husband............yudi sees rani through mirror and smile cunningly and let go one blow and pretend that he hurt himself ...rani rushed to him calling kunvarji but she tripped and yes right directlyin yudi's arm...........yudi holding rani and again they are lost (are yaar aankho aankhoi main hi baate karte rahenge ,.............jahaa dekho jab bhi dekhoe .shuru ho jaate hain rani ghirti raheti hain yudiji sambhalte rahete hain ........chalo koi baat nahi ghir te sambhalte pyaar ho gayaa ab shadi bhi ho gayi bahut kuchh ho jaayegaa)................other servant leave them alone.....(they must be thinking kyaa scene hain)..........yudi ask rani whether she is alright or not so rani is confused that he is not  hurt than yudi tell her that why was she watching him secretly......they stand up and rani try to go but yudi held her hand rani try to take away her hand but yudi is holding her hand with strong grip and rani si trying and yudiis smiling...he tell her that she is looking very beautiful in that saree .......yudi ask why was she watching him rani inform him that actually she came to ask something.......than yudi tell her to ask .but rani tell first he has to release her hand but yudi is not in mood to let her go he tell her first she has to ask than he will let her go(are yaar ............pakde raho we are enjoying don't let her go this time please).than rani hesitantly ask him whether she can pray in palace's temple or not???????yudi remind her that now she is memeber of this family so she cando whatever she wants to do than rani again tell him that she wants to sing prayer also yudi is happy that that would be sone pe suhaga........(are yaar tumhari avaj ke to ye diwane hove the lagtaa hain bhool gaye  but hume yaad hain)........than rani tell yudi now let her go as she asked whatever she had to but yudi going near to her and it seems like going to kiss but ...........(rani tera kyaa kare hum).....rani tells chhoti maa and yudi suddenly let her hand go and turn to see CR but nobody is there and by that time rani run away and yudi laugh on her mischief...

rani is gettin gready (again change saree yaa in half hour how many saree you will change any way looking beautiful and yudi also looking hot theyr are wearing same colors)....yudiis just watching her getting ready and smiling.....(yaar smile dena bandh karo aur hug aur kiss dena shooru karo)......rani try to tie her hair but yudi stop her and tell her she looks beautiful in open hair so rani let it go and tell him that lets go and do prayer

in prayer room rani is singing bhajan and king and CR also come there king is very happy and he tell to Cr that because of badi bahu the atmosphere of palace seems very holi and she has very sweet voice and singing very well.......poor CR giving faint smile what else she can do......king ask for rumi and CR look here and there..rudra have some idea adn rushed to room where RB is still sleeping and when she hear voice ..she is angry that who the hell is singing and disturbing her

she look for rudra and think where the hell is he and rudra enter the room and tell her that rani is singing bhajan and now RB has to sing to impres king RB is lost as she does not know how to sing( namuna hum dekh chuke hai dear don't even try ......with your bhensaa surs otherwise all servant will run away and you have to work).........RB is apprehensive to get ready and go to prayer but rudra force her and take her to prayer(wow so fast yaar when rani sang only one more line and RB from bed to get ready and with full make up and with nice saree in prayer room how could she get ready so fast magical palace yaar)......prayer is about to finish and rudra askher to sing but RB is not ready and king is giving them .......disgusted look (it is like kuchh nahi ho sakta in logo kaa nikamme)......when rani finiosh her prayer RB start in really awefull voice and king tell her not to sing ..........and prayer is already finished.....rudra tell rani that give the arrti plate to him and he will offer aarati to all but rani tell him it is very hot though he forced and the moment he hold plate .........he let it go because his hand burnt.........king is very angry onhim.CR is also looking at them helplessly..

(poor rumi bechaare jo bhi kuchh karte hain daant hi khaate hain aur kuchh nahi)... rani is scared but yudi just nod her to relax so rani prepare other thali and offer to all........king leave place with yura and CR is very angrily tell rumi that instead of salvaging situation they are spoiling it more....and give them ..........angry look and leave........

in yura's room rani is anxiouse because she has to prepare food first time and she has to make kheer but she has forgotten how to make it so yudi call somebody and it is munna he handover phone to rani and raniis overwhelmed hearing munna;s voice and mean while ammaa and dai also come and they talk emotional talk and rnai ask how to make kheer .........yudi assure amma tht he will take care of rani.......

rani still not confident but yudi tell her not to worry because because whatever she willmake he will taste first and if it is very tasty than he will let other eat otherwise he will eat everything and tell everyone it was very tasty that's why he finished all.....(so cute but don't eat too much kheer other wise stomach problem not vweyhealthy dear .......)

they laugh on that

king go to main hall where contractor are waiting for him king tell them theywere not supposed to come here till yura is here but contrator inform him that temple can fall down anytime and yudi hear half the thing and ask king waht building this contractor talking about that is going to fall......king is confuse

comment:nice yura moments though not full hug but love yudi's mischief and determination ..............and rani's mischief also...........poor rumi
Edited by bsingapury - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow thanks for the update beena.. The gals are defo go crazyyy today.. Thanks for the superfast update..
sakuraa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bsingapury

at eachother while blushing(are darvaajaa to bandh karo...darvaajaa khulaa hain )

I swear that was EXACTLY what I was thinking when I saw that!
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
one moment i though sakura that bhavy or nikki will come and yura will fell embarrassed but it did not happen.

and thanksmonu ya all gals are going to be crazy today also
Edited by bsingapury - 15 years ago
sakuraa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
That would have been interesting... and funny but they didnt seem to have a problem when the servants were w/ them after she fell after the sword fight....so maybe they wouldnt have cared if nikki and bhavy came in....๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜•
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beena you are the best yaar. Love ya!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Nisha_07 thumbnail

Thanks Beena

A swordfighting Yudi with the mischevious smile. How will I manage to get myself home I don't know.
๐Ÿ˜
Edited by Nisha_07 - 15 years ago
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx beena,,even though i watch it on tv, i will be eagerly waiting for ur update of course comments๐Ÿ˜‰ along with that...usually i never used to reply (just say thanx) today i really felt, just saything thanx is not fair on my part for hardwork and wonderful update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

thanx again
sowmya
CookMySock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks dude...Wonderful updates nad so fast as well...Love you..*
Naddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thankz n wow! wat a second wedding day! i luved it :)