Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD

arre yaar Beena i havent been able to check in for a while and now ive read all the updates till date that ive missed and am now watching the episodes!!!

thnks Beena im in majour Oerjoy mood n wah wah Yudi my darling u are too good!!! i think me and him should have an affair behind our spouses back but i dont think he would coz he is soo adorably in love with Rani. and Rumi hahahahahh well deserved whipping comes to mind!!!

thnks now no matter how long my shift at placemtn is ill sneak a peak at work for the updates!!!

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks beena for update..today all going crazy..
welcome back bee..do often sneak the forums..
bikerider thumbnail
hi beena thanks for the updates. i just love your comments

k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Beena very good update. Thoug I have watched the show your update is more spicy.
Hope the serial is a bit more spicy.

bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
welcome all of you and i am happy to know that you all are loving my comments actually those are my usual self chatting....as whenever i watch anydrama i have this kind of running commentry going on with myself but now as i am doing update so i could not stop myself but writing few of them

and bee where are you yaar keep sneaking because we miss you yaar

thanks all of you
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beena and payal my dears u dont wanna now ive been so busy with uni and my waork placement at hospital doing manic shifts but now ive decided to sneak on at work coz ive found a way to do so!!! lol

haan yaar ive missed u too n YuRa rocks as well as Kanjali!!!

xXx Bee