Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spln thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hehe my coment looks so short all the time...u know i realized how much i use the enter in \chatting n somehow never use it here....i shud i guess lolzzz...nij...u have to know....love this totally...if the N's thread di it, um so glad to have found talent!!!
pickytg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hini !!!

star??? i got a star...yaayyyyy!!! u always cum up wit a new 1 for ..in tis 1 u hve 2 for me...m such a kid i koe!! heheh
thanks a ton!!! more than happy dt u like it!! :D
glad Julles likes it 2..:)!! its juss rite mood i guess...and sexy comments...1 does it!!

nj!!

yahhhh...u shud lke really keep hittin enter here!! u koe...my fav till i got 2 tacos was dt..but after its dne..its defin owl n champ..!! i tld u i dnt lke it...cuz i dnt lke apple champ much..nor d trio..it was blah!
but again...glad u liked it!!

thts so me rite now...

ArmaansGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG NIDZI! wow i did NOT kno u were soooo gud w/ poetry! dis poem rox! n da way u described evry1!! i luv it yaar! can i post it 2 my facebook?? of course ill credit u yaar! plzzz?? :) u rock!
xoxo
sadiya<3
pickytg thumbnail
sadz!!!

hahahah thx gurl!! glad u like it so much!! sure thing...go ahead n post it....n dunt worry abt creditin...i care less!! :)
yupp i was gonna tell u abt it..bt i keep forgettin..glad u got 2 read it!!
will expect comments here too!! lol!! :D
bheegi thumbnail
hey Nijal

that was cute! Lovely writing....do u write poetry at school too? Loved the names of the three chicks
pickytg thumbnail

Originally posted by: bheegi

hey Nijal

that was cute! Lovely writing....do u write poetry at school too? Loved the names of the three chicks

thx bheegi...naah!! started wit N threadl!! now dt i think of it...i shd hve dne sum in skool..lol!!
yup...d chick nmes were frm DMGz lonavala episode..heh!!
Qwerty123rty thumbnail

Seriously i wonder what to write in these comments coz i think i hv already exhausted all the adjectives while leaving the comments for you....the poem is so good....it actually reminds of all those old days....its amazing...i can see that happening all over again.

ITs gr8 fun to read this and the ending lines were terrific. and thanks so much for the PM...hmmm...wasn't exactly expecting u to PM me but i wud have checked the thread for the updates anyways...hehehe...but glad u did PM me....i am sort of busy with studies so i don't exactly leave comments much or log on here on the forum but now i realised i never really left a comment here...it was in the FF actually but will be regular now...hope to see the update in the FF soon too..

Thanks a lot
Gr8 work

Love
Krati
Edited by krati.mehra - 15 years ago
Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
the poem is so good, superb!! fantastic!! marvellos, mindblowing!!! awesome.... uffffffff and many more adjectives to be added... dear u write so well.. loved every line infact every word of the poem. kudos to you👏 keep going dear you have a long way to go..
pinky_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey it was mindblowing........⭐️
loved it a lot........
👏
i love ur poems & i'm a big fan of urs 🤗
Keep it up.......👍🏼
thanksssssss a lot for your pm & keep rocking.......😊
aravi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG nij it was mind blowing nsoooooo refreshing i'm lost for words srsly apple awww champ hehe n owl ouch such a masterpiece realy i adored a apple champ n apple owl wala para HAILAAA gurjeet stella dat one was wowwwwww!!!!!!!!!! it was totally bindaas n rockinggg soooooooo DMGishhhhhhhh yaar!!!!!!!! reminded me of d old wonderful days srslyyy i got nostalgic luuuvvveeeeddd it totalllllyyyyyyyyy nij thnks a bunch 4 d PM wasnt expecting it still u r simple terrific.....     luv ya aravi