Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shehzaadi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: shockwave

I am sorry but I dont find anything wrong in the way he talks or behaves. Its far better than Rahul or Zulfi.

Also, I don't find him unhygenic.

Many of my female friends actually finds him quite good looking .. better than the rest of the boys in the house.

actually he is very unhygenic as described above (yuck!🤢)

but ur right...girls like him for some reason. I like him too but I don't really know why...lol.
Edited by shehzaadi91 - 15 years ago
tv addict thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
in all the disgust i totally forgot to mention how he can be so vulgar. don't tell me you haven't seen ehsaan go on and on about ashu's "ashleenta" hazaar times!😕
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It appears to me Sonel went in for Miss India contest to show Ashu that she can also be like Diana. Just J/k
-Jitu- thumbnail
Ashu is brutally honest and thats why girls like him... i guess 😕
tv addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackSonic

Ashu is brutally honest and thats why girls like him... i guess 😕

arre nahin blacksonicji/jokerji😃

he has dimples. have dimples, girls will swoon.

enough said!😛
Cheetara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tv addict

arre nahin blacksonicji/jokerji😃

he has dimples. have dimples, girls will swoon.

enough said!😛

Yeah one sometime forget about 'boogers' when one sees dimples😆
shockwave thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

the buzz is that ashutosh kaushik digs his nose and sticks it on the door of the girls' bathroom!!! puhleese. why am i even repeating here🤢
then there were all the instances of him not bathing, sleeping all day, lazing abt, digging his nose and then 'bhoonoing' atta for rotis🤢

when abhishek bachchan came into the house he even brought up the boogers topic and wanted to see it for himself!!!!!🤢

The problem is .. we don't have any proof if it was ashu who dug and stuck his nose wax inside. It could be any other housemate. I find ehsaan, rahul and debo particularly unhygenic to.

Even debo use to scratch his head boils while making rotis. Isn't that gross?

I remember, once someone left the gas flame open  overnight and Raja, without any proof blamed it to ashutosh.

I think its all about where ashu comes from. We tend to believe that because he's from a small town, from an un-educated family so we attribute whatever dirty things we hear to him.

And not bathing? Try Rahul.... 😉
Edited by shockwave - 15 years ago
shockwave thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

in all the disgust i totally forgot to mention how he can be so vulgar. don't tell me you haven't seen ehsaan go on and on about ashu's "ashleenta" hazaar times!😕

And I sooooo don't trust his words. He just made Ashu a scapegoat in alliance with Sambhavna.

I think sam and his conversation were faaaar more 'ashleel' then the combined conversation of ashu throughout the show.

We've seen Raja, Rahul, Sam and Even ehsaan using "beep" words. But hardly have I seen Ashu using constant "beepings".
Cheetara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The problem is .. we don't have any proof if it was ashu who dug and stuck his nose wax inside. It could be any other housemate. I find ehsaan, rahul and debo particularly unhygenic to.

I remember, once someone left the gas flame open  overnight and Raja, without any proof blamed it to ashutosh.

I think its all about where ashu comes from. We tend to believe that because he's from a small town, from an un-educated family so we attribute whatever dirty things we hear to him.

Eww! Real gross! guys, can you make a seperate topic to discuss ashus nose wax & debos head boils🤢........
tv addict thumbnail

i agree with you on the other dirty looking housemates who looked like they don't/didn't bathe either completely. debo's antics, equally disgusting🤢

the gas thing was not a blind accusation on raja's part. it was established that it was indeed ashu who had left it on overnight. as for ashu and boogers, the way he reacted when the topic was on indicated his guilt. he couldn't look anyone in the eye. but i agree there is no proof. shilpa won't ask him that on his exit from the show because it is too disgusting a topic and in anycase he will simply deny it.

stop ranting abt ashu's background. nobody mentioned it in the thread so far. there's no need to victimize him unnecessarily using such reasons. i gave the reasons why he is apparently unhygienic based on waht the other housemates said and what was shown on tv. that's all.
Edited by tv addict - 15 years ago