Its raining Ms. India/World's on Ashu

zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Abhi Sonel Singh also has taken part in the current Ms. India contest...saw it on NDTV Good Times channel....   so let's see if Ashu got  two Ms. World's on his scorecard .... 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tv addict thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

wow really?? any links/pix available? if yes, pls post here, thanks in advance!😃

tv addict thumbnail

saharanpur ka dhabewala ka naseeb toh dekho!!

zingaru thumbnail
No ..even I tried to search on the net when I saw it on TV... but didnt find anything... just saw her on some show about current Ms India show where they were showing contestants grooming etc... some show hosted by Ambika Soni-- forgot the name...
zingaru thumbnail

Originally posted by: tv addict

saharanpur ka dhabewala ka naseeb toh dekho!!

Haan wohi toh... who would even think he would get such girls especially the way he talks, behaves etc...
tv addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: shellily

Haan wohi toh... who would even think he would get such girls especially the way he talks, behaves etc...

what stumps me most is how such an hygienic and crude guy has such luck with the babes!!! 😲 woh bhi models. UNBELIEVABLE it is!!! especially AFTER they know he's so dirty. i get the creeps when diana hi-fives him all the time😛
shockwave thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tv addict

what stumps me most is how such an hygienic and crude guy has such luck with the babes!!! 😲 woh bhi models. UNBELIEVABLE it is!!! especially AFTER they know he's so dirty. i get the creeps when diana hi-fives him all the time😛

I am sorry but I dont find anything wrong in the way he talks or behaves. Its far better than Rahul or Zulfi.

Also, I don't find him unhygenic.

Many of my female friends actually finds him quite good looking .. better than the rest of the boys in the house.
tv addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: shockwave

I am sorry but I dont find anything wrong in the way he talks or behaves. Its far better than Rahul or Zulfi.

Also, I don't find him unhygenic.

Many of my female friends actually finds him quite good looking .. better than the rest of the boys in the house.

looks like you haven't watched roadies or for that matter even BB closely enough. ashu is as unhygienic as they come. the rest of the housemates have made innumerable comments on his habits in the past. nowadays they said he's improved ever since he's been hanging out with diana. haven't you heard of the infamous 'boogers' episode???😆
india2050 thumbnail
Booger's episode???? please update!!!!
tv addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: india2050

Booger's episode???? please update!!!!

the buzz is that ashutosh kaushik digs his nose and sticks it on the door of the girls' bathroom!!! puhleese. why am i even repeating here🤢
then there were all the instances of him not bathing, sleeping all day, lazing abt, digging his nose and then 'bhoonoing' atta for rotis🤢

when abhishek bachchan came into the house he even brought up the boogers topic and wanted to see it for himself!!!!!🤢