Update - 12th Oct ’05 :)

prachi4AJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Okay sweethearts....so I am back again ! 😛

Surprise !!!!!

Today was certainly OnE BIG Surprise ! Who said these couples don't know Dancing ? In today's Practice Sessions,they were Actually giving Michael Jackson a Complex !

The Good ones,The Better ones......and,the Even Better ones.

I said this b'coz no couple was actually " Bad " in the practice sessions ( Though I dont Give a Gurantee of the Final Ones 😉😆 ).But still,some1 has to be " the Best " and today,the Best Dancing skills were being Displayed by - Sai and Shakti ! Mihir and Maninee also seemed to give them Tough competition.

Passion IS the word Kiddo !

Well,today,There was One couple that was really setting my Television Screen on Fire ( Water, Anyone ? 😆 ) And it was none other than the Unmarried One - Neeru and Amit ! They were dancing on the Song " Just Chill " But their Expressions made everyone thinkin as if the song was " Bheege Hoth Tere " 😆😉👏.Now this Couple is bound give other couples a Complex in both - Their Dance life and Their Love Life.👏.Me thinks....Cud " Unmarried " be the Key-word to this Passion ? 😉

Bachche Man Ke Sachche ( ? ) 😉

Archana and Parmeet Better win this Competition,coz their Kids miss them sooo much ! 😭 They Even dont get to eat a proper Breakfast,or so they said ! 😉.

Hide Hide Hide ! 😕

There were also one " Invisible " Couple today....Namely....Shilpa and Apoorva.Though Shilpa still came up to the Camera,but apne " Camera Shy " Apoorva was looking as if he was singing the song " Ye Kahaaaaannnn....Aaaaa Gaye hum ????? 😕 " Poor baby,he looked totally lost,as if he was looking for his " Kumbh ke mele mein Bichdha hua Judwaa bhai in the Camera Lens ! 😕 " 😆😆😆

Kissie kissie....

Then There was Shilpa Kissing Apoorva.....on the Cheeks of course,what were u guys thinking huh ? ( hehehee....Naughty, Aint I ? 😉 ) And that was bound to give some Apoorva-Fans a hint of Jealousy....( Yeah...I admit,I was one of them ! 😳 )

Lauralssss and Hardysss

I can't understand one thing....Why Do Extremely Thin Husbands mostly get Extremely Fat Wives ? 😕 What a mystery man ! We had Delnaaz there pushing her husband so hard that it was Bound to give him a Slipped - Disc ! 😆

Tommorow's Preview :

Gala is the word Sweethearts ! Get ready to see ki " Kisne kya Gul khilaya hai ! " 😆😉.It will be a One - and - a - half - hour special Episode....So be there Darlings !

So till we Meet again,here's Prachi Signing off ! Goodnight Sweethearts.....and....Pleasant Dreams......😳   

Edited by prachi4AJ - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aariyah thumbnail
hey if u have to video downloaded can u just put that link here
needto see them
THankx
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Prachi. I hope to hear that Apu and Shilpu are not dance shy like the camera shy. Alot of fans have so much hope on them
rose82 thumbnail
gr8888888 update prachi!!!!!!!ur updates r so lively! 👏 👏 👏
prachi4AJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: aariyah

hey if u have to video downloaded can u just put that link here
needto see them
THankx

The Videos haven't come Up yet darling,but I'll Try my best to post them as soon as they do sweetheart.😛

monika.goel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for today's update-i will try to do video update for this episode also.
cheers
prachi4AJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: monika_g

thanks for today's update-i will try to do video update for this episode also.
cheers

awwww.....Thanks a ton Monica ! 😳

prachi4AJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: daiz

Ur updates are so nice and interesting to read.

Thanks darling ! 😳
~*kRiTu*~ thumbnail
thnx a ton for the awesome update hun 👏 👏
Aabha thumbnail
Thanks a bunch for the updates prachi!! U rock girl!!!