Update - 12th Oct ’05 :) - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
ahh prachi baby that was one hell of the update u keep doin that i told u r good with that kind of thing
yday i was laughin like anything and tonite gala episode update make it better coz i may miss it tonite

u go gal u really rock
and i have something to say to u i wud pm u now
cutelovelygirl thumbnail
Nice update Prachi

I missed the episode
Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachi4AJ

Kissie kissie....

Then There was Shilpa Kissing Apoorva.....on the Cheeks of course,what were u guys thinking huh ? ( hehehee....Naughty, Aint I ? 😉 ) And that was bound to give some Apoorva-Fans a hint of Jealousy....( Yeah...I admit,I was one of them ! 😳 )

Yucky Yucky why can't they ever show Mona and Apu kissing😡😳😛

nycdesiqt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
when someone does get the video for the october 12th nach baliye can u pleaes put in another topic so it'll be easier to find. someone should just post it as an new a topic for all the video links and that will be the topic for all the vidoe links to nach baliye-that would much more better than trying to find the video within other topics

and also the update was awesome i wish i could actually see it though
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
amazing episode!!

i will not get to see it as i dun have the dish, but ur update means that i dun need to get the dish...theyre amazin! ur updates r! 😃 👏
reetsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey Prachi......you doing the updates here. Thanks darling, they are so sweet. I cannot watch this show as I do not have this channel. I will be reading ur fabulous updates here and maybe if someone can post the video links.

You really write a great update..... 👏 👏 👏