Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lookwhoshere thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
lovely part Aimee..n tejasvi..😊 i was wondering how u formatted it exactly the way Aimee does.. n thn i saw that it was pre-written..wud luv to see how the story goes ahead girls..take care!!
luv,
anu.
SunainaTM007 thumbnail
hey aimee.πŸ€—.πŸ€—.
yayyyyyyyyy ur back with an awesome update aimee πŸ‘β­οΈ.πŸ‘.πŸ‘β­οΈ.πŸ‘.πŸ‘β­οΈ.πŸ‘
m sooo sooooo sooooo happy...
well coming straight to the update now.πŸ˜†.πŸ˜‰.
loved the concern of ridzie's family when they heard that she had gone to a D-I-S-C-O.πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†.gosh..i missed the story soooooo much.😳.😳.and riddhima's recital abt her adventure with sooooo much child-like enthusiasm was soooo cute.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ.and m glad that her family also regards armaan as her saviour superman.πŸ˜‰.😊.
and yess.πŸ˜ƒ.πŸ˜ƒ.armaan is thinking abt riddhima and is smiling at her thoughts..😳😳.. likeness for her or maybe love is sure brewing in his mind.😍.😍.yipee...thats great news.😳.πŸ˜ƒ.and m glad that he didnt ditch the plan of going to the airport..all riddhima's effect...cute.πŸ˜ƒ.😳.
and loved the way he was fumbling with words to explain his presence at the airport to atul.πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†.and m sooooo glad he is defeated this once...and god..atul is just awesome...actually even i was laughing reading that omang, aarti and dadi were asking armaan the same question--'Tu sach mein aa gaya armaan'.πŸ˜†.and were gawking at him.πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†.
gosh it was hilarious.πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†.
and sooo riddhima's jaadoo has finally started working on armaan.😳.😳.i mean he was actually smiling while doing the puja for his marital proposal...that sooo good...and he also asked to stay back for more time...finally...
and riddhima is also affected by armaan...yess two good news in one epi itself...awesome..loved her muttering...and when she thought that hitting might cause him pain and she wouldnt like that was the best part..πŸ˜ƒ..
and still she doent know that its the same eyes that she saw at that party...when is the suspense over their eyes gonna be removed aimee????πŸ˜•
and loved the way muskaan tucked her properly...she loves her soooo much...
and a proposal for riddhima.😲.😲.pls pls pls it has to be of armaan...
but waiting to know who's rishta it is...

hope u are keeping well.πŸ€—.and if possible do add me in ur pm list for later usage...
and thanks tejasvi for posting this on aimee's behalf..πŸ€—..

will be waiting for the next epi...
take care..πŸ€—πŸ˜³..
Edited by SunainaTM007 - 15 years ago
Jodubai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HI Aimee,

Lovely part.....simple, sweet & very very nice.......I was thinking is Aimee all ok to type it all by herself, cos the font, the spacing, the pace was excatly the way she does it....

Very nice part, looks like you are exploring AR's inner feelings.....

there is no need to send pm's, am sure people will respond without pm's...don't worry & please take care of your health, rest as much as possible......
Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.....alright I'll stop now :P...amazing part Aimee!!...really good, I LOVE Ridhima's character...she is sooo sweet and innocent!!!....haha, Armaan's family cracked me up...thanks a ton for such a great and a long update...really liked it!!...I hope you get better real soon, and thanks a lot Tejasvi for typing up the part! :D

I don't know if this helps, but I was on your PPM list, so if you do make one in the future, could you add me again? thanks!
krazyboutkaran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heyyyyy aimmmeeee!!!!
amazing part!!!
glad ur recovering....:))
tc....
luv,urvi
ridzie4u2nv thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyyya
wonderful update was quite long wich i luved
omg ridhimas rishta i hope she says no or dey fall in love before da actualy rishta question pops up anyways do continue soon thankyou bye
srihari_phoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome epi....
loved armaan and ridhima's confusion smiles.....lolz
tejasvi....thnxx 4 posting.......
aimee.....plzz take care and continue wen u r fit....we totally understand ur state.....thnxxxx......
get well soooooon.....
Aishwarya.. thumbnail
hi aimee di......

i was just going thru the fan-fiction site and jumped with joy on seeing ur updated ff!!
it was a super jumbo epi, which definitely made it up for the last 3 1/2 months delay..
di i missed u so much........

armaan getting the vibes of ridzie's presence is really cute to watch!
the way rahul, muskaan, shashank, padma were questioning ridz and the way ridz replied them back like an enthusiastic kid was so fun to read

and soon deja vu  happened at the airport site with armaan
ur intelligent writing reflected in these two scenes, as the coincidences
just couldnt be missed....

hm... muskaan's 7th month is going on...
finally the last part where ridz cribs abt not getting sleep and thinking to bash armaan and then regretting was cho.. sweet!!

and the twist was just the type of climax  u would luv to give  after this big  update...
man, how are ridz and armaan gonna react to this?? would luv to see their reactions...

di, just take care of urself and god will do the rest..

well.. this is Aishwarya aka rhama1(previous user id !!)

pm me when u r fit enough........

and ya a big hug to all ur friends....
Edited by Aishwarya.. - 15 years ago
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Tejasvi thanksπŸ€— for updating dearπŸ˜› woah AimeeπŸ€— its rocking one⭐️ so Wild Aimee is backπŸ˜‰ with full of passionπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ nooo its moreπŸ˜†πŸ˜† as now u r 2πŸ˜‰ don't think too much as doctor say no stress😳 its uπŸ˜‰ & tejasviπŸ˜‰ so gud😍 so she is thinking about him😍 cool☺️ and even want to beat himπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› hai mein marja☺️ & he is soo happyπŸ˜›πŸ˜› that like to stay moreπŸ˜› that's mind blowing one😍 and continuelsy thinking about her☺️😍 plz continue it when u both get timeπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

From Armaan "With this rose, I not only give you merely a rose,
but I give you my heart and soul.
I send to you all the love I have to give,
and anything else that would give me the
chance to touch your heart.
I could never tear my eyes from you,
you are able to make my life worth living.
But, without you, just like a rose,
I would wither and die.
Not all at once, but little by little,
petal by petal.
Slowly at first, because you have made me
stronger and stronger each day you're with me.
But eventually, without you, I will loose
all those beautiful petals you have given me." To Ridhima

"Zindagi nahin humein doston se pyaari,
Doston pe haazir hai jaan hamaari,
Aankhon mein hamaari aansoon hai toh kya,
Jaan se bhi pyaari hai muskaan tumhaari !" For U

Edited by nidha1983 - 15 years ago
debby_11 thumbnail
Hey aimee gud 2 c u back.....
how r u???
ur ff is always fantastic...missed it very badly.....
do continue soon

wid luv 4rm
debadrita