Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarora thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Friends.....Frst of all i thank you all for all the support and love. I will be updating the next part very soon, but i have a little problem... As you all know i lost my Laptop in my accident, which had all my updates & ur PM details. It means i dont hv any more PM list available now.

Icant promise that i will be able to PMyou all, coz i am still dependant on Tejasvi. Since she has limited time, so i might not be able to send PMs to you all at the moment even after the updates. But istill request you to help mebuilda new PM list for future purpose.

Besides i am also confused about IDs of some people....... so if you cud please repost ur requests for the PMs, if you want one, it will be great help once i am back at my own in future.

P.S. - Dis is Aimee's reply...... bt me, Tejasvi is typin 4 hr....... so forgiv me 4 any mistks...

hey thanx honey for letting us know..ll wait for update..plzzz take ur own time..no worries about PM..whenever possible u can PM..otherwise its fine..n yeah thanx Tejasvi for letting us know about Aimee..
luv ya both..
take care.. ๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by aarora - 15 years ago
archielicious thumbnail

hey!!!!!!!! aimee ................i really like ur ff a lot...............so plz in future do pm me ..............whenever u continue................n hope u get well soon.........

with luv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aarora thumbnail
sorry double post..

Edited by aarora - 15 years ago
aarora thumbnail
sorry again..ders some problem i think..Edited by aarora - 15 years ago
SunainaTM007 thumbnail
thanks for the note aimee...
and well abt the pms...if u can then only pm me otherwise its ok..i will be checking for the updates myself...
and hope u get fully recovered soon......
take care

and tejasvi..thanks for the constant news abt aimee...

take care....
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Wild.Aimee

Hi Friends.....

Frst of all i thank you all for all the support and love.
I will be updating the next part very soon, but i have a little problem... As you all know i lost my Laptop in my accident, which had all my updates & ur PM details. It means i dont hv any more PM list available now. 

I cant promise that i will be able to PM you all, coz i am still dependant on Tejasvi. Since she has limited time, so i might not be able to send PMs to you all at the moment even after the updates.

But i still request you to help me build a new PM list for future purpose.

Besides i am also confused about IDs of some people....... so if you cud please repost ur requests for the PMs, if you want one, it will be great help once i am back at my own in future.

P.S. - Dis is Aimee's reply...... bt me, Tejasvi is typin 4 hr....... so forgiv me 4 any mistks...

as u know i have changed my id send me pm and if u need any help regarding this just tell
kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Aimee,
Thanks a lot for the note.
Do PM me if you can, otherwise I'll be checking myself regularly.
I hope u will recover soon, do take rest๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Luv u loads<333
Kashish
dipu thumbnail

hey!!!

aimee

am really liked your ff..

and take your time...

and plz plz do pm me whenever u update.....

janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Wild.Aimee

Hi Friends.....

Frst of all i thank you all for all the support and love.
I will be updating the next part very soon, but i have a little problem... As you all know i lost my Laptop in my accident, which had all my updates & ur PM details. It means i dont hv any more PM list available now. 

I cant promise that i will be able to PM you all, coz i am still dependant on Tejasvi. Since she has limited time, so i might not be able to send PMs to you all at the moment even after the updates.

But i still request you to help me build a new PM list for future purpose.

I m thankful to God .He save u from that accident for us and of course for Ur dear ones .
Thanks Tejasvi for helping her.
Wish u get back Ur strength soon .

Do take care of ur self
love
ritu

loyalkashion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyy aimee update soon pleazz and add me to your pm list