Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunainaTM007 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey aimee😊
a very big congo for the new thread.πŸ₯³.πŸ₯³.πŸ₯³.πŸ₯³.πŸ₯³.πŸ₯³.πŸ₯³
this part was awesome as ever.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ..
i thought that neha would do something like that..😑...agrhhhh how can anyone be so bad...😑😑...
n the chemistry that atul n armaan share is just gr8.πŸ˜†...never seen siblings like this except me n my bro.....even though we are sis n bro we share the same chemistry that these two share.😳...
omg god wish come true..😍😍..actually after the 31st part i was wondering as to when will armaan know that riddhima also comes to his orphanage..😍😍..n see now in this part it has come true..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.thanks a lot!!!!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
i loved the way armaan interacted with the kids..πŸ˜‰...especially Chaya..😳..
again they are to meet in a cabin n riddhima had to behave in the same way..😳..i love their little nok-jhoks..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..they r just soo cute..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..
hmmm so he is noticing how comfortable she is with kids..😳😳..
wonder how he will react when he comes to know that his Miss.ES-PA is none other than his nephew Vaibhav GF?????🀣😲🀣

on the whole....i loved the epi...it was awesome......πŸ‘
hoping the next epi will hav more on AR..😳..
thanks for the pm...
n once again congo for the new thread!!!!!!!!πŸ₯³

Princess.. thumbnail
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Aimee!...
babes ur amazing!...
not much of AR but u framed it quite well!
keep it up!
thanks 4 the Pm
upd8 soon!
tc
hugs & luv
Nimisha
prernawaghray thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey aimee
hilarious yaar finally neha out of pic
i enjoyed it a lot
princess4120 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW!! first of all.. a new thread!! thats awesome.. CONGRATS your ff is definitely extremely popular!! LOVE IT!!

this part was hillarious.. neha's character was just too funnny.. i loved the fact that the 2 brothers could see right thru her.. hehe.. it was fun to see armaan put neha in her place.. LOL!! i hope they tell everything to anjali, arti and dadi.. hehe..

i missed vibhi and yash in this part.. :)

the orphange part was AWESOME!! haha.. loved ridz attitude.. she says 'I' am incharge here!! haha.. i love the fact that she is not all shy and scared and intimidated around her BOSS!! i love to see them bicker.. its pretty sweet.. and then also how he notices little things about her.. like where the kids tell him didi talked to that one naughty kid.. and didi did this and that.. and her comfort with the kids.. he admires that... hehe..

i know i know.. second team hogi apni DIDI ki.. lol.. that should be interesting to read.. hope you update soon! i cant wait to read more..

thanks so much for the update!!
Edited by princess4120 - 15 years ago
Jodubai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Aimee,

Congrajulations on your 2nd thread you truely deserved it......well done!!! Happy Diwali to you as well!!!! hope you had a blast!!!

I didn't respond to your pervious part, sorry about that, but that isn't my mistake, I couldn't log onto IF for couple of days, I could only read, but could not respond....so thats why the delay

I found Ridz so damn cute in the last part, the way she would hold her pencil, make notes, calculations, everything, its like one moment she is all this big mature girl & the next a little girl again, when she went to get food for herself & Arman, but then also, didn't back answer him infront of strangers, which is a good, then the celebrations she had back in the office

& now to that note, that you added in the end of your last part, that people not responding to your FF, I think they could be just busy with Diwali celebrations, but will eventually come & respond, one thing is sure, wheather I get your pm or no, I am still going to come here & respond

Coming to the new part of yours, I couldn't help laughing so much, this Neha is so desperate to marry him, good Arman dropped her in the mud, she deserved it......how fake can someone be, but this happens when you are away from your country for so long, but certainly its very wrong, you do have a comedy element of your's, ,earlier I saw the comedy between AR only , but this time, with Neha, it was so refreshing to read....

So, he finds out that she is the didi at the ashram, whom the kids adore & respect & learn from her too....such a warm person, awwwhhhh when will Arman say this!!! so its very obivious that the 2nd team would be of Ridz & am sure, most kids will dump Arman for Ridz espcially the boys.....heheheheh

take care & update soon
Edited by Jodubai - 15 years ago
Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part aimee
i really liked the way u showed armaans thoughts regarding neha and the way he tricked her was really good. nehas charchacter showed how she didnt really like all the tradional things and was only pretending.im glad armaan isnt going 2 marry her.
the scenes between armaan and the kids were amazing the way u showed the attachment between the kids and armaan was really good.
the way ridz was interacting with the kids and make them do things in order was amazing it showed how much she cared.
Arlover1 thumbnail
i already said congo
but once again CONGO!!!!!!!πŸ₯³
sry for not commenting for the last part
but just read both of the part
n i seriosuly loved them
the kids are possibly gonna chose ridz as the team captain
n armaan is falling for her but at a low speed
plz continue soon
luv heli
gidha thumbnail
I only have one word "fantastic"
Please update soooon xx
neha2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

loving the ff! can you PM me when you update next! thanks!

cutie13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gr8 part
the neha part was so funny lol
i think ridz will be the captain of other team
cont soon