Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yogzz thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
first of all congo for new thread di.............
this part was also too gud n funny also...........
kids r soo sweet............
thanx for pm
love u
yogi
arshluver_15 thumbnail
CONGRATULATION on ur new THREAD
This part was soooooooo gud i was lauging when neha fal in the mud i was so happy that armaan rijected her i knew that he will reject but i dont know i had a lil fear
finaly armann had agreed on getting married
now ar they blind that they cant see ridhima in here she is jus perfect fit for him
oh well sooner or later they have to find her
thnxs for the PM
nruti
sana20n thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey aimee,

First of all i would like to Congratulate you for your second thread.... You're doing an amazing job!! Keep it up... and secondly I would like to aplogise for not commenting regulary, its just i havent been feeling well lately and university is taking it toll!! Hope you understand...

Wow, Armaan is actually talking to her in in civilised manner.... i'm sooo happy that the Marvels were the winner... without a doubt, i was 100% sure that they were going to win!! aaawwww.... *mar jaavan*, Riddhima bought food for him too, armaan you never leave an opportunity to tease her... but love you all the more!!

cheeee cheee cheee... this Neha girl, urrgghhhh, haii haii... such a dirty girl... but i dont blame her, when theres a handsome guy like armaan in front of you, how can someone resist๐Ÿ˜†... but Neha there are different ways of approaching him... you went down the dirty path.... ๐Ÿ˜†.... *smooch* armaan, thats the way, ot literally but you did push her in the mud... loved it...

aimee you amaze me... loved your FF, im in love with armaan like anything LOLLLLLL....

hmmmm, so armaans trying to find another team leader... armaan, riddhimas right in front... pick her pick her... be nice to her and she'll agree... and dude... hurry up and realise riddhimas the one for you... how long are you gonna hide and run away... cant stand to see you seeing other cheap girls, who have no values for elders and all...

aimee... i hope this makes up for me not commenting regularly... please put some sense in Armaan's family... Rioddhima's the one for him.... the perfect jodi...

take care...

continue soon (although you just continued, and i can understand how busy you must be...๐Ÿ˜Š)

luv sana
x
sarazahid thumbnail
that was awsommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm plezzzzzzzzzzz do continue ooon
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi aimee,
congratzz on the new thread !! and awesome part as usual i cant wait till A -R start falling for each other !
luv
aishah
saridena thumbnail
hi aimee
thks for the pm dear
cong for the 2nd thread
awesome part yaar
neha was funny
armi dumped her in the muddy place it was fun
ridz says to armi that donot follow her lol
ridz becames bold in front of armi
its fun yaar
cricket match
is ridz going to be other team captain??
update sooooooooooooooooooon
luv soumya
.x.Saira.x. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
congo on the new thread aimee๐Ÿ‘!
amazing part๐Ÿ‘!
loved how armaan hadled neha๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
hope you update soon๐Ÿ˜ณ
aarora thumbnail
hey sweety..amazing part..poor neha..girl dint knw r HERO is smarter dn her..n den AR scene in anji's office ws 2 gud..riddhima showing him he s nt d boss always..lol..overall GREAT PART..update soon..
n thanx fr PM hun..
luv ya..tk cr..๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
simran1285 thumbnail

Ok I couldn't stop laughing about Neha what a hypocrite thank god Armi saw right through her and well seems like everyone disagreed with that alliance *phew*

Day by Day or I should say part by part I am loving the chemistry between the Joshi's and Armaan, it's so sweet of them to have accepted him and treat him as their own I feel so bad for Armi, him and his Dadi are the only Mallik's but that won't last long, once Ridz becomes Mrs. Mallik we will have lots of little Mallik's he he

Finally they met at the Orphanage and loved Ridz attitude, I love seeing them bicker

OMG you used the name Reena for one of the girls at the Orphanage., REENA is my nickname J now don't ask how I got Reena from Simran it's all my brother's doing

You said the next part will have more AR, well missy it better I am itching to see them falling in love and thanks again for the PM

sea_nyx thumbnail
first of all congrts on the new thread i loved the update, but hated neha that witch, she deserves to be dropped. but that was a really funny scene. awww armaan is so cute with the kids i bet now AR will play against each other right. somehow that part in the orphanage reminded me of HAHK where salman first meets madhuri