Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b.sandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey there
        that was as awosome part as usual loved all this action everybody needs some masala in their life right? what i don't get is why was ridhimma being so rude to him, usually even if she was mad at him she stays and listines so that was a bit weird. also i personally thinks that had Rahul has told ridhimma why he made her to quit that job she would have known what kind of a guy he was. hopefully we start seeing some mutual admiration b/w ridhimma and armaan.

thanks
update soon
Ladoo645 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

O.o...........Dude I just learned some moves from ur fighting scene! Man Armaan's moves has swept ma feet lol. But honestly this action pack, detailed scene no doubt really took alot of thinking to do. Must say you have proven ur talent endlessly..

Now I'm so scared for Ridz......I hope she ain't gunna be in trouble for not listening.....

Seriously waiting for the next part!

-Natasha

Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jodubai

Yippee!!! finallu an update coming our way....am reserving this spot!!!

Great, just read the part.......I wonder why would Ridz come with Vivek in the 1st place, but then surely you will explain that later on...
what an action packed episode I must say, the fights, the goons, everything was nicely penned down...

But this episede also bought up new emotions, 1st time Arman confessed that she is cute....how sweet....& probably after this RIdz will get a little more friendly with him.....so change tin their relation....

thanks for the pm 

Hi Jyoti 😊
Thanks for the reply. The reason why Riddhima went with Vivek will be revealed in later part. Yep, Armaan is finding her cute. But wait for the next part, i am sure if not very much but still you will be happier than this one. Hmm, now what will be Riddhima's reaction... Lets wait for that. But yes, this part was one of the eyes opening one for many.

Originally posted by: hipreet

great part

but it was full of action......i was hoping 4 something different
its ok.....it was a change
cont soon

Hi Harpreet 😊
I know its not what you were expecting. Thats why i said that it is different, but might not please everyone. But things cant change in a fraction of one day. Its not practical. Thanks for the reply.

Originally posted by: ashluvdmg

atlst u updated...jst thot of checking out..n here it is...BINGO...reserved....

THX A TON 4 DE BST WISHES...I NEED IT 4 SURE
luv u lts
ashu

pm;i may nt b able 2 rite a comment 2dy...
pls bare wid me kk
bt sureli i wil 2mo....if i cn
bcz de hol week i hav ma shitty xmz..
hope u dnt mind

Hi Ashu 😊
Thanks for informing. Thats ok take your time.
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjana25

it was nice bt nuin will happen 2 riddhima na plz ??????????

Hi Sanju 😊
Thanks for the reply. Aww dont worry dear, there are many people to take care of Riddhima. 

Originally posted by: ArmiandRidz4eva

hey

aww u ended it at sucha place,

cant believe Vivek!! hope he gets what he deserves soon

looking forward to the next part

thanks for the PM

Sania

Hi Sania 😊
I am sorry to finish it at such place, but it was going a little out of hand. I thought of giving it a break. Thanks for the comment.

Originally posted by: vcaobi

yaaay!! awesum part!thanx for the pm and Armaan is the best! hope Riddhima is fine and gets to know everything abt the bad things of life!

Hi Anjali 😊
I am happy that you liked it dear. Read further to find Riddhima's reaction. Thanks for the reply dear.
prernawaghray thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey aimee when u updating
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute_unknown_fr

awesome.........very nice part di..............

loved it
armaan is great..............
thanx for pm

Hi Yogitha 😊
Thanks for the reply dear.

Originally posted by: kashishk

Hey I caught up with ur FF, it's mind-blowing, awesome, pls continue soon and if possible please PM me.

Kashish

Hi Kashish 😊
Welcome to my FF. Thanks for liking the story friend. I will surely PM you. I hope you stick around. I wuld love to read more of your views.

Originally posted by: arluver15

OMG what a part I love u soooooooooo much for this part it was wonderfull

ohhhhhhhh armaan saved ridhima yiiiipiiiiiii????
I loved this part sooooooooo much
thnxs for the PM
plz plz plz cont soon
luv
nruti

Hi Nruti 😊
I am glad you liked it sweetie. Thanks for the comment.
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey aimee are you gonna update today ??
luv
aishah
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: ttimpy

righto amie..........totally action packed episode...............armaan was la amitabh bachchan....smashing all the goons to save the heroine......but why did riddhima go with vivek..................thats a mystery........

Hi Binny  😊
With no offecnces to the celebrity or his fans i just wanna say that i dont think Armaan was anything like Amitabh Bachchan. As far as i know, Amitabh Bachchan 'HAD' been an Angry man who preferred to shout and talk more, than using his fist power while fighting.πŸ₯± I always wonder why those goons used to give him so much time to finish up his dialogues before punching him.πŸ˜• Besides Amitabh Bachchan doesnt know Taekwondo or Karate πŸ˜ƒ.
Armaan in my story dont speak while working on men πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ. You must have noticed he didnt utter a single word while fighting, except trying to wake Riddhima. And forget about my story, even in Original DMG Armaan never preferrs talking or using much dialogues while his fist-fights. So i would say he was more like Karan Singh Grover's favorite action hero Akshay Kumar. Yes Akshay Kumar also speak dialogues during his fights, but his concentration still remains on muscle power than tongue talk.
Oh my god, i think i have written an essay on this.πŸ˜† Thanks for the reply dear.

Originally posted by: frnd.of.frndz

awsome update yet again....
eagerly waiting for ur next update.......

-rucha

Hi Rucha πŸ˜Š
Welcome to my FF. Thanks for your appreciation. Thanks for the reply. I wich to see you again here.

Originally posted by: aishah02

it really was a awesome  action packed episode ... wow yaar armaan saves ridzi ... and he's so protective of her ... cant wait to see what happens next ...

plzz continue soon
luv
aishah

Hi Aishah πŸ˜Š
Yep Armaan is getting protective about her. But i think he is person who might have done it for any woman. He is a gentleman. Thanks for your comments.
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: kvn1983

waohπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€— its really a mind blowing⭐️ wht a action sequence😎 it is superbπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰ vivek got wht he deserves🀒 and thanks to armaanπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰ ridhima is saved😊 wht a fighter he is😍😍😎 but all of them get injuered😭😭 too i wish she get well soonπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ plz continue it soon😊 and thanks for the pmπŸ˜‰

"Har baat samjhane k liye nahi hoti,
Zindagi hamesha paane ke liye nhi hoti.
Yaad to aksar aati hai hume aapki,
Par har yaad jatane ke liye nahi Hoti."

"Dil Hi Dil Mein Hum Tumhain Pyar Bahot Krtey Hain
Lekin Saach Hai K Bataney Se Bahot Dartey Hain
Khud Pe To Hai Yaqin Saanson Pe Magar Nahi.
Moat Se Nahi Aey "Khushi" Zindagi Se Hum Dartey Hain."

"C= cant live without u
L= love u
I= i miss u
C= care about u
K= kiss from my heart 2 u
So whenever u miss me just say CLICK."

Hi Nidha 😊
First pf all i should say that these WHITE roses are BEAUTIFUL. And your timing is very good, i think more than me, those goons need them more. White roses are the symbol of peace... isnt it? πŸ˜† 
You are right Vivek got what he deserved, in fact he deserved more than this. Armaan is a hero and Rahul & Atul are like his true supports. Yes they did got injured, but they are MEN. so dont worry. Thanks for the reply sweetie.

Originally posted by: prernawaghray

hey aimee
awesome action packed epi
just loved the way u described those scenes dear
it was gr8
update soon

Originally posted by: prernawaghray

hey aimee when u updating

Hi Prerna 😊
Thanks for liking it dear. I will be posting next part soon. There are some thing left for in it. I may update it by tommorow if i got time. My little cousines are visiting me so, dey will be riding all OVER me. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: sea_nyx

wow, amazing part, truly shocking'. 😲so Vivek finally showed his true colours, but somewhere I feel Rahul is to blame 🀒 cause he should have told ridz at least part of the truth instead of trying to protect her so much. She's an adult now and has to have some awareness of the harsher realities of life . How long will he be able to protect her and it may not be possible for him or Armaan to be there each and every time 😭. Talking of Armaan, I hope he doesn't misunderstand ridz's actions 😭.

Hi Friend 😊
Yeah Vivek is a disgusting man. Rahul has his own reason behind it. His reason will be revealed soon in an upcoming episode. Riddhima is an adult, and she HAS already faced many cruelities in her life, you will know what i am talking about in a future episode. But the point is whatever she is, thats coz of her family's protectiveness towards her. As i said, you will know a reason very soon. Dont worry about Armaan. He is a smart guy, besides there are people to sort his misunderstandings. Thanks for the reply dear.
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishah02

hey aimee are you gonna update today ??

luv
aishah

Hi Aishah 😊
As i just replied to Prerna's comments, I may be posting next episde by tommorow if i got time. Oh gosh these kids... they are too much.😑  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† My little cousines i am talking about. They always keep driving me crazy. But i love them.