Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: aalochak

Another beautiful Leela !
At around 6:25 Notice Puranmasi Bua (who was Yogmaya disguised in Gokul to help out with Krishna's pastimes...
She also played Yamuna Devi in the original version .....
(tHANKS LOLA FOR THE VDO.. her face is blur but u can discerne it after at around 1:02 

Incidentally this scene was later reshot with Pinky Parikh playing Yamuna. Pinky Parikh later plays Rukmini. So one could say she played 2 of Krishna's 8 main wifes !!!!

Thanks for the vids Aalochak! And nice observations!😃
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aradhana87

\

radha had a dream that krishna is leaving 

Wow, gorgeous pics of Shweta!😛 She is so lovely here...can you please post this scene?😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aradhana87

shweta in thodi si zameen thoda sa aasman

Wow, she's really gorgeous! And she still has that innocent expression on her though she's not in Radhaji's role.😛
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Awww hi Aaradhana, Aalochak/Kalpesh-bhai and Rajnish! So glad to see you all back here, it had been awhile lol

@ Lali, thanks for liking the scenes n the summary 😆 I should try n come up with more of those than my usual epic-length posts I guess 😳 n also totally agree abt RS intros, they're always cute and creative 😍 Lol at your sis thinking the dubbing artist was Radha's mom; must've majorly weirded up the romance in the scene for her 😉

@ Aalochak, ur most welcome for the vids (both my post and my upload), thanks for liking 😃!! I had purposely put up the Yamuna one as a video response to the version with Pinky in it, to show how much awesome-er the original was.

Not only are Pinky's expressions over-the-top like Aradhana said (and God only knows who played Vasudev in the new version, all I know is he isn't my ShahNawaz! 😆), but the music is also more filmy-type, less airy and soothing than the original (a Raag Pahadi?). No idea why in the new "original" dvds, they've changed/added sequences like this one, the Ahilya Uddhaar song in Ramayan (another personal fav; a Bhairavi?), and certain other songs which were re-dubbed over the vids - bad idea, the originals were perfect 😡

But as far as Yamunaji being the same actress as Yogmaya, in my ironically clearer-than-the-dvd VHS she is more visible and looks more like the actress who played Dharti Maa when Kanha eats the mud. Will try to VHS-rip and post both so u can see.

@Rajnish, you're also welcome for the pics n vids, thanks for liking!! 😃 Would be toooo cool if you could get in touch with Shweta again! Keep us posted!

@Aradhana, totally agree abt the old Yamuna song, thts why I uploaded it 😃 thx for all the other Shweta pics!!! Looking fwd to more!!

Edited by lola610 - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

@ Lali, thanks for liking the scenes n the summary 😆 I should try n come up with more of those than my usual epic-length posts I guess 😳 n also totally agree abt RS intros, they're always cute and creative 😍 Lol at your sis thinking the dubbing artist was Radha's mom; must've majorly weirded up the romance in the scene for her 😉

You're welcome, hun.
Don't worry, I totally enjoy your epic length posts, so do continue! But also add in your hilarious summaries, I totally love them!😃😆

Yeah, my sister was all like, "What was Ramanand Sagar smoking when he wrote the script?!" and I got all angry with her for insulting him, and she was all, "Chill! How was I supposed to know the girly voice was supposed to belong to Krishna!"😆😆

By the way, can you do me a small favor? Can you repost the dailymotion vid where Krishna dresses up as Radha so I can put up the English dialogue for that?😳 I forgot which part it was.

By the way folks, I finally found some free time after soooo long, so do you guys want me to do a major SK pic update or BRC MB pic update? I can only do one for now.😳 As I already did a big Ramayan one, I want to do either SK or MB.
MagadhSundari thumbnail

You're welcome, hun.
Don't worry, I totally enjoy your epic length posts, so do continue! But also add in your hilarious summaries, I totally love them!😃😆 K will do 😆

Yeah, my sister was all like, "What was Ramanand Sagar smoking when he wrote the script?!" and I got all angry with her for insulting him, and she was all, "Chill! How was I supposed to know the girly voice was supposed to belong to Krishna!"😆😆 Awww poor kid 😆 Have her watch one of the many scenes where multiple characters are having a convo but were given the same voice - like the pre-Lavanasur scene I'd posted where ShahNawaz voiced everyone - and have her hear it, she'd be soooo lost 😆😆😆

By the way, can you do me a small favor? Can you repost the dailymotion vid where Krishna dresses up as Radha so I can put up the English dialogue for that?😳 I forgot which part it was.
Of course sweets:

By the way folks, I finally found some free time after soooo long, so do you guys want me to do a major SK pic update or BRC MB pic update? I can only do one for now.😳 As I already did a big Ramayan one, I want to do either SK or MB. I vote SK pics (def emo scenes like the Ramayan ones) and SIGGIE update! I've done 4-5 ginormous pic updates (the scene where he breaks Radha's pride, the naming ceremony, Janmashtami... I'm sure there were others...) which I really want to see in the form of your mindblowing siggies! Pretty pleaaazzzeee 😳

MagadhSundari thumbnail
earlier we were all discussing the melodies from SK which were recycled for NDTV's Ramayan; I wanted to share this one from the Sudama epis which was now used as Bharat's Ramji slipper song.

Though I by far preferred the music of Ram Bhakt Le Chala in the classic version, RJain's lyrics make the new Bharat Milaap one doable too.

But the song for which the tune was originally composed is notable cuz IMO, it's the best part of the show from after the Swapnil yrs - RS handled the Sudama epis more actively so they turned out amazing. Esp this adorable song in which Krishna's disguised as Murli Manohar, a boisterous villager who tags along with Sudama and helps him get to Dwaraka, while singing and dancing around in praise of his wife - "as lovely as Lakshmi" cuz she really is Lakshmi - and SDB's acting is top-notch as Murli Manohar, his costuming isn't gaudy and his dubbing isn't off so he really shines. Enjoy:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3gJMLLI91o&feature=channel_page[/YOUTUBE]
same song's got a 2nd version in which SDB's dance and expressions are too cute - wish he was this well trained in all the other epis 😭
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ-l02EADwA&feature=channel_page
and here's how the same melody's used in NDTV-R:

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Okey Dokey, here is another......

Picture Update!😃

Featuring Kans Vadh, and Yashoda Ma teaching Krishna to walk and feeding him makhan.😛 Sorry for the bad quality and the small size, but it was from a fuzzy youtube vid, so I couldn't help it.😳

Sorry for not posting so much, but I'm looking for some nice good quality vids.😃

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Aww, thanks for the vid, Loli! The quality of it is superb for a youtube vid, and SDB looks very nice without all the over-makeup. The actress playing Rukminiji is veryy pretty too! Here are two pics I clicked from that vid:

Lol, yeah, I should make my sis listen to the convos where all the voices are same! She'd be sooo confused!

Okey dokey, I'll do some siggie updates with the wonderful pics you posted.
Any good text suggestions?
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Very sweet pics update! can't get enough of that makhan-chor!!

and great start with the Rukmini siggie, she's got that innocent mytho look too! btw did you get to see SDB's goofy dance in the vid doesn't it make him so much more likeable 😆

as far as text suggestions; there was one in my "mommy tribute" quotable-quote post on pg106, some combo of the Kaushalya maa pics you put up from the pre-vanvaas scene and the Young Yashoda n Devaki pics on 95 and 102, with either my text suggestions in the post or something awesome you create, inspired by the quote... of course lil Ram and lil Shyam in the middle 😍
will def come up with others by tomorrow; till then heres a sort of directory of my pic updates which will hopefully help! can't wait to see what magic you weave with them 🤗
fanfic with 6-8 yr old kanha is on 80

Swapnil shweta, young yashoda 95

Sad vasudevaki 96

Rohini 97

Young yashoda and young vasudevaki 102

Toddler kanha pranks 105

Naming ceremony 106

Happy vasudevaki 107

Janmashtami 108-109