RamanandSagar'sShriKrishnaFanClub:PICS(NEW 114-17) - Page 83

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by lola610

Very sweet pics update! can't get enough of that makhan-chor!! Aww, thanks! Lil Krishna was toooooooooooo adorable with his cutie pie grins.πŸ˜ƒ Hey, how old do you think that actor is now? 18 years old maybe, around your age? Hmm......πŸ˜‰ You aren't baby Kanha by any chance, are you?

and great start with the Rukmini siggie, she's got that innocent mytho look too! btw did you get to see SDB's goofy dance in the vid doesn't it make him so much more likeable πŸ˜†Thanks! Yeah, I saw that dance. SDB is def more loveable in that scene.πŸ˜›

as far as text suggestions; there was one in my "mommy tribute" quotable-quote post on pg106, some combo of the Kaushalya maa pics you put up from the pre-vanvaas scene and the Young Yashoda n Devaki pics on 95 and 102, with either my text suggestions in the post or something awesome you create, inspired by the quote... of course lil Ram and lil Shyam in the middle 😍
will def come up with others by tomorrow; till then heres a sort of directory of my pic updates which will hopefully help! can't wait to see what magic you weave with them πŸ€—Kay, I'll check!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

Swapnil shweta, young yashoda 95

Sad vasudevaki 96

Rohini 97

Young yashoda and young vasudevaki 102

Toddler kanha pranks 105

Naming ceremony 106

Happy vasudevaki 107

Janmashtami 108-109

Thanks for the pg. numbers. As you can see, I added your latest any my recent pic updates to the title so more peeps will visit!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Thanks for the pg. numbers. As you can see, I added your latest any my recent pic updates to the title so more peeps will visit!πŸ˜ƒ You're very welcome πŸ€— Can't wait, crazy needs company πŸ˜†
new siggie idea: small text on the bottom "vasudeva-sutam devam, kansa chanura mardhanam, devaki paramanandam krishnam vande jagad gurum", with a collage made up of kans vadh, young vasudevaki, and divine'd up swapnil like in my curent siggies to rep each part of the shloka. whaddaya think, lalli 😳
Edited by lola610 - 14 years ago

new siggie idea: small text on the bottom "vasudeva-sutam devam, kansa chanura mardhanam, devaki paramanandam krishnam vande jagad gurum", with a collage made up of kans vadh, young vasudevaki, and divine'd up swapnil like in my curent siggies to rep each part of the shloka. whaddaya think, lalli 😳

Great idea! It'll be a bit bigger than normal, but I'll def try!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sita11

THANKS for this great vdo lolaπŸ‘πŸ‘
u really put hardwork by translating all the songs into EnglishπŸ‘πŸ‘
very very well defined
the feelings of RIVER YAMUNA is defined so beautifully πŸ‘πŸ‘
i watched this vdo ,the songs r very very sweet πŸ˜› lola u hv posted all the greta vdo's of this show
putna uddhar,Radha virah vdo ,gokul celebration vdo

plus the pics of sulakshana & shweta from alif lalila πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

thanks lalitha for the great pics & the awesome siggies πŸ‘

aradhans precious pics of shweta πŸ˜›

& yes lalitha ,i will try to watch this show as much as i can as this comes continuosly for 3 hrs on every saturday on imagine !!!😊
Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

very sweet & eternal siggies lalitha !!!πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the advice Rajnish about posting videos !
I've always wondered what I did different.

I know everyone here likes the old Yamuna song.. but I like the lyrics of the subesequent one - esp when Krishna reassures that I'll performs so many Leelas on your banks since I've neglected you in my previous avatars.

I agree Aradhana tho, that the acting was over the top ! Okay but then I'm a Pinky fan too (Pinky and Shweta !!!)
Just a pity RS didnt direct much of Pinky, she'd have been another Deepika (Sita) in his hands.

OKAY QUIZ TIME PEOPLE

GUESS THAT SCENE !!!!!

To my fellow obsessed-SK-fanatics...
can you guess the scene depicted in these pictures, the situation and/or song played....

3.... Okay this one's a bit tricky

hey friends
i had read in sunday times of India about deepika chilika..she is happy fulfilling the duties of a home maker and mother to her kids....she said that she may comeback in 2-3 years and in some mytho serial..nothing decided...

she says she and arun govil "looked" sita and ram..

elder ladies still touch her feet! πŸ˜ƒ