Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay, thanks for the info on Swapnil and the Holi lyrics!!!

Wow, the meaning of the lyrics is superb and sounds fun! Wouldn't you want to be one of these Gopis and be able to dance crazily for once? And lol, yeah some of the lines are bit naughty but it's all for great fun.πŸ˜†

Will def make siggies of these!

Most welcome honeybunch!! Can't wait to get more out of him tho πŸ˜‰

And yeah, LOVE the song but when I was younger I could never figure out the words, cuz they're all village-y... but now I can so I can agree, they're sooo fun! Even the naughty stuff πŸ˜† It's Holi after all!!! The whole masti of the words and picturization is sooo infectious, gives you that feeling that you're right there in on the all the fun the same way SiyaRam's wedding does. Can't wait for the siggies, I know they'll be bright and beautiful and totally scoop-worthy! A great balance for the teary stuff πŸ˜›

Till then, I guess you can add this and the Maharaas lyric pages to the index at our new home - Maharaas was 138, pre Maharaas songs were 144, and this, the happy Holi song, is 147... Oh and you should def show off the Tu Dheeraj siggies at the new place too! They're so touching and beautiful, I'm in them, and that's where the party's at
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lola610

Most welcome honeybunch!! Can't wait to get more out of him tho πŸ˜‰

And yeah, LOVE the song but when I was younger I could never figure out the words, cuz they're all village-y... but now I can so I can agree, they're sooo fun! Even the naughty stuff πŸ˜† It's Holi after all!!! The whole masti of the words and picturization is sooo infectious, gives you that feeling that you're right there in on the all the fun the same way SiyaRam's wedding does. Can't wait for the siggies, I know they'll be bright and beautiful and totally scoop-worthy! A great balance for the teary stuff πŸ˜›

Till then, I guess you can add this and the Maharaas lyric pages to the index at our new home - Maharaas was 138, pre Maharaas songs were 144, and this, the happy Holi song, is 147... Oh and you should def show off the Tu Dheeraj siggies at the new place too! They're so touching and beautiful, I'm in them, and that's where the party's at

Totally, I too feel we're in Gokul when I hear this song. In fact, the whole setting is sooooo natural that you feel like you really are in Gokul.πŸ˜ƒ

Lol, I have a few pic updates to get out of the way before I do siggies, but def they're on my list now. Until then, I hope you like this siggie....made it soooo long ago but forgot to post!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I already added the Maharaas and Pre-Maharaas in the index, and am def going to add this one.πŸ˜‰ Aww, thanks. I'll add the Tu Dheeraj sigs too.😳
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Very cute! That rainbow background is sooo perfect, looks like
RadheShyam painted it up with their gulaal πŸ˜›
Can't wait for those pic updates!!!
Till then how are some leftovers from previous ones I did here... there may even be some repeats, but I tried to use picture-gear to sharpen them and clear them up... its one of those programs that comes with the computer but I never use, except when I made the Ravan-Kumbhkaran-Vibs CG for that fanfic... sooo, did it help the pics at all?

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

Very cute! That rainbow background is sooo perfect, looks like
RadheShyam painted it up with their gulaal πŸ˜›
Can't wait for those pic updates!!!
Till then how are some leftovers from previous ones I did here... there may even be some repeats, but I tried to use picture-gear to sharpen them and clear them up... its one of those programs that comes with the computer but I never use, except when I made the Ravan-Kumbhkaran-Vibs CG for that fanfic... sooo, did it help the pics at all?

Thanks!😳

Wow, superb pics! Def the quality is better and even better for siggie material!πŸ˜› Thank you sweet pie! Lol, yes, I'm a bit hyper!πŸ˜†
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Two sigs with your pics...

MagadhSundari thumbnail

Thanks!😳

Wow, superb pics! Def the quality is better and even better for siggie material!πŸ˜› Thank you sweet pie! Lol, yes, I'm a bit hyper!πŸ˜†

Lol no worries, I ❀️ hyper Lali πŸ˜† Most welcome, glad I figured out how to use this program, esp since I now know it'll help contribute to more of your masterpieces! Can't wait!! In experimenting with it, I couldn't help but make these... our "Valentines" πŸ˜‰... hope you like!

MagadhSundari thumbnail
and these were the"materials used"... you'll prob be able to make even better use of them πŸ˜‰

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Wooow, thanks for the gorgeous Valentines! Am using the 1st one as my image pic.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ They're sooooo cute! Don't undermine your software, it will do wonders if you play with it a bit.πŸ˜‰ The blending's perfect in your sigs so that shows that your software has an excellent blending tool. Just experiment with it Loli, and you'll be able to produce masterpieces as well!πŸ‘β­οΈ

Thanks for the pics! Devaki looks sooooo pretty and sweet and Vasudev is very handsome.😳 They make the cutest couple!

Don't underestimate your skill Lollikins, even for a first start, your sigs are too cute!πŸ˜ƒ
MagadhSundari thumbnail

Two sigs with your pics...

Wowzies they're very beautiful! When I do the lyrics of Na Jaane Tose, should def use these two pics and the line about love being timeless and ageless... it'll be soooo sweet!
MagadhSundari thumbnail

Wooow, thanks for the gorgeous Valentines! Am using the 1st one as my image pic.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ They're sooooo cute! Don't undermine your software, it will do wonders if you play with it a bit.πŸ˜‰ The blending's perfect in your sigs so that shows that your software has an excellent blending tool. Just experiment with it Loli, and you'll be able to produce masterpieces as well!πŸ‘β­οΈ

Thanks for the pics! Devaki looks sooooo pretty and sweet and Vasudev is very handsome.😳 They make the cutest couple!

Don't underestimate your skill Lollikins, even for a first start, your sigs are too cute!πŸ˜ƒ

Awwww you so made my day!! πŸ€—Thanks for liking my 1st attempt, makes me wanna do more 😳 And thanks even more for using it!!! Wow when I was making them I didn't think that anyone would, just figured they're just for awwwws... Love ya Lali!! Thanks for the encouragement!
There actually was no "blending" tool, I just trimmed and soft-edged both pics and put them side by side... glad it worked out and you like tho!! 

And also glad you enjoyed the pics, I love her look in those 1st epis cuz its so sweet and girly... later on we barely ever get to see her smile so gotta enjoy it while it lasts 😭
Thanks again for the compliments hon! Really made me feel good!