Users

Frequent Posters

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

⭐️Some Maharaas Siggies⭐️

wwwwoooooooowwwww awsm di....dis is fantastic....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
it reminds me of d whole song of Maharaas....bohot sundar hai.....nd d text makes it more beautiful nd meaningful...
can i use d 2nd cg in my signature???
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

wwwwoooooooowwwww awsm di....dis is fantastic....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

it reminds me of d whole song of Maharaas....bohot sundar hai.....nd d text makes it more beautiful nd meaningful...
can i use d 2nd cg in my signature???

Awwwww, thank you sooooo much for your super sweet compliments dear!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— It really makes me soooo happy!πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

I just love Maha Raas in SK soooo much, and RJ's music is superb in it as well as the Gopis, Radha, and Krishna's dance!😍

Yes, of course you can use the siggie. All my siggies are free for use. Thank you so much!😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

thnk u soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much both of u.....wooooooooooowwwwww nw m on d top of d world.....wooooowwwwww.... its lovely to hear ol dese comments frm u guyzzzz......

thnk u soooo much fr ur wishes nd support....luv u both......😳😊 πŸ€—

You're welcome dear!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Am looking forward to more of your gorgeous creations!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ If you make some Radha Krishna ones, I'll be sure to use one.πŸ˜‰
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Some more siggies...

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

OHHH wowzies!!! what an awesome gift Lali, thanks sooo much for this update! πŸ€—πŸ€—
And thanks for adding to my confusion over which siggies to display when πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The text is a HUGE winner to begin with, cuz that song is soooo inspiring and its meaning is so universal, even out of the context in the show, that it's worth being reminded of in siggie-form πŸ‘ And of course you pick the best lines, esp the 1st one is my fav about flying that flag of hope 😍

And besides the message-filled lyrics, gotta love the song for its picturization too - because of RS's extraordinary casting ability, all his actors were capable of making us love them and find them award-worthy even in scenes where they don't say a word - to that end, several of our fav songs from his masterpieces qualify as "acting masterclass material" for the characters they focus on, in my opinion... these are the songs in which our fav actors make us wanna cry solely based on their expressions, cuz they're not speaking or even lip-synching in them yet we know exactly how the character feels - i.e. Ram in Mere Lakhan Dulaare, Sita in the monsoon song, Kaikeyi in her remorse song, Radha in He Praaneshwar, and IMO this one, Tu Dheeraj, for Vasudev - the way he's fighting back tears the whole song, waiting till Devaki falls asleep to let them out.... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ‘πŸ‘

And the pics.... you know what I'm gonna say about them but will say it anyway πŸ˜› LOVE THEM ALL! The first ones got the sweetest VasuDevaki moments, the second one's got the CUTEST BABY EVER which we've decided is me πŸ˜†, and the third has me again with our Swapnil 😍 Thanks again for the dilemma, bud πŸ˜‰ Can't decide whether I want the 1st one cuz of the perfect text and the best huggers of Indian tv πŸ˜‰... or one of the other two which I myself am in πŸ˜† In mytho-speak, what a pleasant Dharm-Sankat you've put me in!!

Thanks again, amazing work, can't wait for more Lallikins! Gets better every day!!
πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ€—

Ohh and your new RadheShyam Holi siggie is such a treat to look at btw - instantly helps balance out the teary ones!! Lovely!! πŸ‘
Edited by lola610 - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

OHHH wowzies!!! what an awesome gift Lali, thanks sooo much for this update! πŸ€—πŸ€—Lol, I take it then that you like it?πŸ˜‰ Heehee, thank you soooo much!😳
And thanks for adding to my confusion over which siggies to display when πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
My pleasure m'dear.πŸ˜‰ Aww, but really, thanks so much!😳 Lolz, you don't have to use all the siggies I make, so chill. I won't be offended or anything if you don't use them.πŸ˜† Use whatever you want whenever you want made by whomever you want.πŸ˜‰

The text is a HUGE winner to begin with, cuz that song is soooo inspiring and its meaning is so universal, even out of the context in the show, that it's worth being reminded of in siggie-form πŸ‘True, I too love that song a lot! It's so tragic yet it gives me such a thrill whenever I listen to it, because it feels like RS and RJ gave us support and inspiration to strengthen our faith in God. Whenever something good happens to us, we don't praise God for it but ourselves thinking it is our achievements that got us the good thing, but whenever something bad happens to us we immediately blame God thinking 'God is not listening to my prayers. He is not making my pain go away so that must mean he does not exist.' (By the way, when I say 'us' I am not literally talking about us two, but people/society in general. Just wanted to make that clear.😳) Why the double standards for people you know? It's just that society's mind is geared into blaming others (God is easiest to blame for peopleπŸ˜•) for their misery but taking all the praise for their achievements. God gets the blame, but we get the praise. How fair is that? I love this song because it teaches us not to give double standards. Either take both the blame and the praise (another word - Karma) or give both the blame and praise to God. And most importantly, it teaches us that suffering does not indicate God's silence, because God can never ignore his devotees. There's just a right time for everything, good or bad, but it is hard for our human brains to comprehend that when we are in trouble. Like Valmikiji told Luv Kush in Uttar Ramayan, there was a right time to disclose the secret about their father.😊 Lol sorry for my large rant.😳 But this song really warms me up and makes me love God so much more (not that I didn't before, but you know what I mean), because it is telling me in sweeter terms that God is always looking out for me and everyone else. The sooner we realize it, the happier we'll be in life.😊 And of course you pick the best lines, esp the 1st one is my fav about flying that flag of hope 😍 Thanks once again! Glad you liked the pics as well.😳

And besides the message-filled lyrics, gotta love the song for its picturization too - because of RS's extraordinary casting ability, all his actors were capable of making us love them and find them award-worthy even in scenes where they don't say a word - to that end, several of our fav songs from his masterpieces qualify as "acting masterclass material" for the characters they focus on, in my opinion... these are the songs in which our fav actors make us wanna cry solely based on their expressions, cuz they're not speaking or even lip-synching in them yet we know exactly how the character feels - i.e. Ram in Mere Lakhan Dulaare, Sita in the monsoon song, Kaikeyi in her remorse song, Radha in He Praaneshwar, and IMO this one, Tu Dheeraj, for Vasudev - the way he's fighting back tears the whole song, waiting till Devaki falls asleep to let them out.... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ‘πŸ‘100 % right!πŸ‘ I actually think that's a major factor why RS's serials became so proper. He gave equal importance to both expression and dialogue. Many directors give their characters super long dialogues that we sometimes get bored mid-way and want them to shut up already because they lack the expressions their role requires, but RS conveyed sooooo much through his actors' expressive eyes that they really did not need to say anything to convey the emotions. In fact, if they had said something during those scenes, it would have ruined the mood. I mean, how would it have looked like if Arun/Ramji had kept ranting on about how special his brother was to him during the Shakti/Sanjeevani scene compared to how RS took it....him looking anguished, miserable, and ready to give up the battle if Lakshman did not live. He conveyed so much more through his expressions than if he had dialogues. Dialogues aren't always better, as this newer generation seems to think for some reason.πŸ˜•

And the pics.... you know what I'm gonna say about them but will say it anyway πŸ˜› LOVE THEM ALL! The first ones got the sweetest VasuDevaki moments, the second one's got the CUTEST BABY EVER which we've decided is me πŸ˜†, and the third has me again with our Swapnil 😍 Thanks again for the dilemma, bud πŸ˜‰You're welcome sweets! I like your pic better in the 2nd one (you have that naughty 'I just soiled my diaper' look on your faceπŸ˜‰, but the 3rd pic in the swing is super cute in an innocent "I did not do anything" way. But I too love the Valentines Day pics of VasuDevki you posted most.❀️ Can't decide whether I want the 1st one cuz of the perfect text and the best huggers of Indian tv πŸ˜‰... or one of the other two which I myself am in πŸ˜† In mytho-speak, what a pleasant Dharm-Sankat you've put me in! Lol, I'm sure you'll find a way out. The message to your "Dharm Sankat" may be in the mythos itself.πŸ˜‰

Thanks again, amazing work, can't wait for more Lallikins! Gets better every day!!
πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ€—Aww, thank u!!!⭐️😳

Ohh and your new RadheShyam Holi siggie is such a treat to look at btw - instantly helps balance out the teary ones!! Lovely!! πŸ‘Thanks! When I requested from this girl, I wanted something happy and jolly instead of sad so I thought, "why not Holi?" It's super lively and sooo fun to listen to!πŸ˜ƒ Will you post the lyrics to this song when you get time?😳

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Lol thanks a bunch for the "permission slip" to not use siggies I like when they're fresh outta the oven πŸ˜† But what to do u make them so beautiful, its too tempting πŸ˜‰

And no need to apologize, cuz I agree with every word of the "rant"... people to need to quit complaining/making excuses/pointing fingers, listen to this song, and get over themselves!! Whatever we might be going through, people have put up with MUCH worse, so if God pulled them out of it we should let him take care of us too... as the song itself, and now you, put it very beautifully!! πŸ‘ But when you finally get those dvds, you MUST see the lecture RS himself gives right after this song - it further emphasizes this point, in very memorable practical terms that are sooo applicable in daily life - you'll love it!

Also, very good point abt dialogues vs expression - God only knows how much impac would be lost if Arun gave a speech at Lakhan's unconciousness, a la Guiding Light or some other crappy daytime soap where they have those boring bedside eulogies, instead of acting like a real person and thereby touching the hearts of real people!!

And lol way to explain my expression in that pic so frankly, bud... such a real sis thing to do 😑🀣 Ahhh hopefully some time soon I'll figure out which one to use first 😍 Will surely follow ur advice and consult the mythos πŸ˜‰

Holi song lyrics coming right up!! I love how they dance in that song, and have you noticed the dunk tank Yashoda sticks Rohini in 🀣
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

Lol thanks a bunch for the "permission slip" to not use siggies I like when they're fresh outta the oven πŸ˜† But what to do u make them so beautiful, its too tempting πŸ˜‰Lol, you're welcome. It's your appreciation that makes me happy.😳

And no need to apologize, cuz I agree with every word of the "rant"... people to need to quit complaining/making excuses/pointing fingers, listen to this song, and get over themselves!! Whatever we might be going through, people have put up with MUCH worse, so if God pulled them out of it we should let him take care of us too... as the song itself, and now you, put it very beautifully!! πŸ‘Thanks! Agree with you, there's always going to be someone else who suffers more than us, no matter what we go through in life. So no matter what we go through in life, we should remember that we are fortunate enough to get a human life, because only lots of punya in past lives lands us a manava janma-human life.😊 But when you finally get those dvds, you MUST see the lecture RS himself gives right after this song - it further emphasizes this point, in very memorable practical terms that are sooo applicable in daily life - you'll love it! I bet I will, but I've yet to ask my dad for the DVDs.πŸ˜†

Also, very good point abt dialogues vs expression - God only knows how much impac would be lost if Arun gave a speech at Lakhan's unconciousness, a la Guiding Light or some other crappy daytime soap where they have those boring bedside eulogies, instead of acting like a real person and thereby touching the hearts of real people!! Lol, you're right.πŸ˜† In real life, when something bad happens to those we love, 90% of the time we don't rant on like they show in soaps. We just sit silently by their bedside, in shock and suffering internally. At least, that's what I've noticed in my family. Could be diff for others.😳

And lol way to explain my expression in that pic so frankly, bud... such a real sis thing to do 😑🀣 Ahhh hopefully some time soon I'll figure out which one to use first 😍 Will surely follow ur advice and consult the mythos πŸ˜‰Lol, it's my pleasure.πŸ˜‰ 

Holi song lyrics coming right up!! I love how they dance in that song, and have you noticed the dunk tank Yashoda sticks Rohini in 🀣Yaaaay! I too looooove the dance! Lol, yeah, I always love that part with Yashoda literally throwing Rohini into the dunk tank! Love RS's sense of humor!πŸ˜† He showed everyone (who'd usually act prim and proper) having their crazy moments and loosening up for once.

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Lol you need to get cracking on those dvds and hear/watch all the songs as they were originally done - even this Holi one's been tampered in the new sets, going by the youtube vids!
Btw, Swapnil filled me in on why he didn't come back on SK after the break - he went college... good boy πŸ‘πŸΌ Also he's got two movies in the works, will keep us posted!

Ok.... heere go the happy Holi lyrics... couldn't figure out one of the lines sung by the chorus, as you'll see, and their stuff's pretty naughty πŸ˜³πŸ˜†.... will highlight the RadheShyam lines though, cuz they're the sweetest... so, bolded lines are RadheShyam, and underlined are siggie text ideas! enjoy!!

Holi Hai! Holi Hai! ' Holi's Here! Holi's Here!

Keechaki, Hai Rang Ki! ' It's A Contest Of Colors

Holi Suhaave Tumhe Kaunse Dhang Ki? - What Kind Of Holi Do You Want To Play

Keechaki, Ho To Preet Ki! ' If There Is A Contest, Let It Be Filled With Love

Holi Gulal Wali Premiyan Ke Beech Ki! ' The Colorful Holi As It Is Played By Lovers

Barsaano Gokul Aayo Hai ' All Of Barsana Has Come To Gokul

Hamein Nyauto Bhej Bulaayo Hai ' We've Been Specially Invited

Kheli Jaaye, To Phir Kheli Jaaye! ' Should We Play? Let's Play!

Kheli Jaaye, Haan Haan Kheli Jaaye! Yes, Let's Play!

Rang Bhari Gori Ek Kaam Kari De ' My Colorful Fair Maiden, Please Do Me A Favor

Hori Mein Jovan More Naam Kari De ' On Holi, Sign Your Beauty Over To Me

Jovan Hamaaro Naaye Sahaj Ko Mathaa ' My Beauty's Not Simply A Glass Of Milk (Lassi, Actually), That I'll Hand It Over

Niyat Bigaadoge To Khaaoge Lathaa ' If You Look At It The Wrong Way, You'll Get Hit With This Stick

Gokul Ke Gwala Tohre Dil Hai Bade ' Oh Cowboy Of Gokul, You're Known To Be Generous

Jovan Ko Daan Maange Raah Mein Khade ' Yet You're Begging For My Beauty In The Street

Preet Ke Naate Hum Pyaar Maange Ri ' We Lovingly Ask For Your Love

Maange Nahin Daan, Adhikaar Maange Ri ' We Don't Ask For Charity, But Our Rights

Hori Ke Phulwaare Aaye, Hum Ve ' The Flower-Boys Of Gokul Are Here ' Us!

Gokul Ke Matwaare Aaye, Hum Ve ' The Crazy Lovers From Gokul Are Here ' Us!

Radha Ke Sang Gori Aayi, Vaah Ji Vaah ' Radha And The Fair Beauties Are Here, Wow!

Kanha Ke Sang Kaare Aaye, Haan Ji Haan ' Krishna And The Dusky Youths Are Here, Oh Yes!

Rangili Gali Mein Ho! ' In The Colorful Lane

Rangili Gali Mein Chhabili Radhika Se Milo Kanhaai Re ' In The Colorful Lane, Graceful Radha Meets Krishna

Liye Prem Bharo Tyohaar, Biraj Mein Hori Aayi Re ' Bringing A Festival Of Love, Holi Has Come To Braj

Liye Rangan Ki Bauchhar, Biraj Mein Hori Aayi Re ' Bringing Showers Of Color, Holi Has Come To Braj

Hori Aayi Re, Haan Haan, Hori Aayi Re X2 ' Holi's Come, Holi's Come!

Albeli Masti Chhaayi Re, - A Wild Frenzy Has Taken Over

Liye Prem Bharo Tyohaar, Biraj Mein Hori Aayi Re ' Bringing A Festival Of Love, Holi Has Come To Braj

Liye Rangan Ki Bauchhar, Biraj Mein Hori Aayi Re ' Bringing Showers Of Color, Holi Has Come To Braj

Aa Ri Aa, Ita Hun Aa; Jaa Re Jaa, Ut Ko Jaa ' Come Over Here; No, You Go Over There!

Tu Meri Sajni, O Ho! Main Tera Saajan! Achha ' You're My Sweetheart; Oh Wow! I'm Your Lover; Really?

Uphatkun Chandan, Jiske Nidandan ??? ' Can't Really Figure Out The Exact Words, But They're Basically Talking About Crushing The Guys Like Sandalwood

Dekhti Rahe Gayi Sakhi Saheli ' Her Friends Were Left Watching In Amazement

Kanha Ne Radha Gheri Akeli ' Krishna Has Radha Herself Surrounded

Bolo Tumpar Ka Rang Daare ' Tell Me, What Color Can I Put On You

Radhe Tumpar Ka Rang Dare ' Radha, What Color Can I Put On You

Tum Pehle Hi Rang Rangili X2 ' You're Already So Bright And Colorful

Prem Ko Daaro Rang X2 ' Color Me In Shades Of Love

Jo Jag Ko De Na Dikhaayi Re 'Which The Rest Of The World Won't Be Able To See

Maakhan Khaaye Pade Muh Thanda ' Wan't To Eat This Butter And Cool Off

Khaao Pache Mile Ab Danda ' Eat It, Then Eat A Nice Beating With This Stick

Danda Lage Raseele Ganna ' The Stick Seems Like A Delicious Sugar Cane From You

Muh Pe Barse Heera Panna ' Your Beating Feels Like It's Raining Diamonds On Me

Aayenge Hum Yaad X2 Chalegi Jab Purvaai Re ' You'll Remember Me When The Wind Blows

Liye Prem Bharo Tyohaar, Biraj Mein Hori Aayi Re - Bringing A Festival Of Love, Holi Has Come To Braj

Liye Rangan Ki Bauchhar, Biraj Mein Hori Aayi Re' Bringing Showers Of Color, Holi Has Come To Braj

Chhaano Re, Chhaano Re Bhaang Milaaike Chhaano Re ' Mix That Drink (No Worries, Bhang Is Just The Desi Equivalent Of Eggnog) And Go Crazy

Mano Re, Maano Re Gahu Ki Mat Maano Re ' Don't Listen To Them, Just Do It

Kahe Sune Ko Buro Na Maano ' Don't Feel Bad About Hearsay

Humko Tum Apno Hi Jaano ' Oh No, Think Of Me As Your Own

Apne Rasiya Ko Pahechaano ' Recognize Your Fan

Hamaro Naato Bahut Puraano ' Oh, I Know, Our Bond Is Quite Ancient

Hori Ki Nis Humse Kari Lo Prem Sagaai Re ' On This Blessed Occasion, Let's Unite In Love

Hori Aayi Re, Haan Haan, Hori Aayi Re X2 ' Holi's Here, Yes, Holi's Here!

Sa Re Sa Ni Sa Re Ma Re Ma Re ' (Musical Notes)

Bhare Pichkaari Maare Mare ' Fill That Water Gun And Shoot

Re Ma Re Sa Re Ma Pa Ni Pa Ni ' (More Music Notes)

Laaj Se Ho Gayi Paani Paani ' I'm Melting Away In Shyness

Chudiyaan Kadke, Ari Kadkan De ' My Bangles Are Jingling; Let Them!

Bahiyaan Murke, Are Murkan De ' My Hand Is Twisting; Let It!

Chunar Sarke, Sarkan De ' My Veil Is Sliding; Let It!

Chhatiya Dhadke, Are Dhadkan De ' My Heart Is Beating; Let It!

Sab Sakhiyan Ki Ugat Ban Chuki ' All Our Friends Have Arrived, Too

Phat Gayi Saree, Phati Kanchuki ' Yes, Looking Like A Shredded And Colored Mess

Pyaar Hai Chuko, Raar Khan Chuki ' Love Has Blossomed, The Sweet Battle Has Begun

Man Maahi Ki Mauj Ban Chuki ' The Heart Within Is Having A Blast

Kau Shyama Kau Shyam Bhed Nahin Pade Dikhaai Re ' Which One's Radha, Which Is Shyam ' We Can't Tell The Difference Anymore!

Liye Rangan Ki Bauchhar, Biraj Mein Hori Aayi Re - Bringing A Festival Of Love, Holi Has Come To Braj

Holi Hai! Holi Hai! X10ish ' Holi's Here!!!

Ho Aisi Hori Kabahu Na Kheli Kabahu Na Yun Rang Daare X2 ' Oh, We've Never Played A Holi Like This One Before, We've Never Spread Colors Like These

Ek Duje Te Jeet Gaye Sab, Ek Duje Te Haare X2 ' Having Won Over Each Other, We've Won It All, And Lost Ourselves

Dhan Dhan Bhaag Hamaare ' Blessed Are We

Hori Bhayi Brij Raj Dulaare ' Celebrating Holi With The Darling Prince Of Braj

Edited by lola610 - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Yaaaaaaaaaaaay, thanks for the info on Swapnil and the Holi lyrics!!!

Wow, the meaning of the lyrics is superb and sounds fun! Wouldn't you want to be one of these Gopis and be able to dance crazily for once? And lol, yeah some of the lines are bit naughty but it's all for great fun.πŸ˜†

Will def make siggies of these!