Thanks

Originally posted by: sarareimoo1

first i thought it was sum kind of topic

so i just oevrlooked but then i sed
yaarrr lets luk!!
and then i found out a realllyyy kewl FF
with such a KOOOLLL layout!!!
wow!! 
Thanks... I know I made a mistake by not putting "FF" in my title but I changed it and now it will be easy to find. πŸ˜†
hum pardesi hogaye RE!!
loved the montage stories
and also suits my timing!! Glad! That both of our timing matched
sooo keep it rooliiiNGG!!
i am all ready to hear the stoRYY!!!

Originally posted by: cutykoo20

new ff
plz u may proceed
i m big ff luvr
cant wait

Thanks
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
it sounds quit different and interesting. should continue at the earliest.
Patel...Rocks thumbnail

write new part now plz

Working... on it after i'm done putting their family together... πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: robbii

it sounds quit different and interesting. should continue at the earliest.

Thanks
Patel...Rocks thumbnail

Kasturi's Family...

Mr. and Mrs. Shiv Pratap Singh... are Kasturi and Rishi's grandparents

Sagar Pratap Singh... Kasturi and Rishi's father and Ganga's husband

Ganga Sagar Pratap... Kasturi and Rishi's mother and Sagar's wife

Rishi Pratap Singh... Kasturi's brother

Sanyogita Pratap Singh... Kasturi and Rishi's youngest sister and the laughter of the house.

Robbie's Family

Mr. and Mrs. Ranveer Sabharwal... Robbie and Anushka's grandparents

Mr. and Mrs. Prem Sabharwal... Robbie and Anushka's parents

Mr. and Mrs. Nakul Virani... Robbie and Anushka's Mama - Mami

Anushka Sabharwal... Robbie's cute sister and younger than him

Edited by Patel...Rocks - 15 years ago
BittuJi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
reserved!

yayee!me first to comment!
wow!characters r awesome!!!πŸ˜›...just cant wait to read ure FF...update soon😊
Edited by shanu333 - 15 years ago
cutykoo20 thumbnail
wow! ur characters r fresh n interesting..............
Patel...Rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanu333

reserved!

yayee!me first to comment!
wow!characters r awesome!!!πŸ˜›...just cant wait to read ure FF...update soon😊

Glad... that you were first to reply! I'm thrilled that you liked the characters I picked because I knew somewhere they can only play the role I want.

Anyways... I am working on it... right now during my spare at school so the first part will be up soon.

wow! ur characters r fresh n interesting..............

Thanks

Originally posted by: fary*fary

lovely start

update sooon

I will update soon as I plan what to write in it!

Patel...Rocks thumbnail

Part One... Robbie and Kasturi's wedding begins

O babul, o maiya, o bhaiya, o sakhiya
O sakhiya

O babul, o maiya, o bhaiya, o sakhiya
O sakhiya

Robbie's mother came over to Pratap Singh place for Kasturi's hand in marriage with her son Robbie Sabharwal. At first... Kasturi's family didn't know what to say, but agreed for this alliance... because it was a life time opportunity for Kasturi and her future so they agreed.

But Kasturi said "no" because she didn't want to leave her country, her home for some stranger that she doesn't know.

Shiv: I'm extremely sorry for my granddaughter's behavior and we need some time to think about this alliance with your family. If you guys don't mind?

Prem: Not at all! Take your time because its not some business deal but its about our kids' future.

Sagar: Beta... I know what you are feeling but this is a life time opportunity for you so thing about it...

Each night... Kasturi thought about what her father said and agreed for this marriage only... if she gets to continue her education after marriage.

Ranveer, Sakshi (Ranveer's wife and Robbie's Dadi), Prem and Palchin (Prem's wife and Robbie's mother) agreed with Kasturi's condition cause they believe every human has the right to make their identity without being put down in life as someone's wife or daughter. 

Six Weeks Later

Aangan galiyaan chaubaara, chhod chali bachpan saara
Teri son pari kis or chali, kis or chali

Kasturi's mother and her sister applied haldi on her... even Robbie's mother, his grandmother, his mami and his sister applied haldi on him... while Robbie made weird expression in how it smells.

"Yucks! Mom, it stinks like hell" shouted Robbie

"Beta, today no one is going to listen to you complain because this ritual is part of our tradition" his mother told him with a smile

"Dadi, did you hear what Mom said?" Robbie complained

"Yes! I did! And your mother is right so no more complaining... Understood!" his dadi told him with a smile on her face too

Robbie sat their until his family were done decorating him...

Aangan galiyaan chaubaara, chhod chali bachpan saara
Teri son pari kis or chali, kis or chali

Kasturi's mother had tears in her eyes while putting haldi on her daughter

Next Day... Mehndi Rasam

Robbie's mother came along with her Bhabhi and her mother-in-law to Kasturi's house so she can put henna on her hand with Robbie's name in her design.

After awhile Kasturi's mehndi turns out like this....

Next Day... Sangeet Function

Each family were busy in their own ways but Kasturi wanted to meet her soon-to-be-husband so she can make few things clear between them. Even Robbie wanted to meet his soon-to-be-wife so he can explain his rules and regulations, but they aren't allowed to see each other until they are married.

Kasturi stayed behind while her parents, her grandparents and her siblings went over to Sabharwal house for sangeet function.

Robbie touched - Shiv, Gauri (Shiv's wife and Kasturi's grandmother), Sagar and Ganga's feet for their blessing even though he doesn't believe in those things... because now-a-day no-one does anything like this in America so why should he... Robbie asked himself while touching their feet.

Later that evening... Kasturi's brother dance with Robbie's sister Anushka on Hum pardesi Ho Gaye Re from Kya Dil Ne Kaha

Anushka: Sajna tere
(Sajna tere pyaar mein hum pardesi ho gaye re
Hum pardesi ho gaye re) - 2
Ho gaye re, ho gaye re, ho gaye re

Rishi:
Hey, sajni tujhko dekhke kitne kanwaare mar gaye re
Kitne kanwaare mar gaye re
Sajni tujhko dekhke kitne kanwaare mar gaye re
Kitne kanwaare mar gaye re
Mar gaye re, mar gaye re, mar gaye re

Anushka: Sajna tere pyaar mein hum pardesi ho gaye re
Hum pardesi ho gaye re

Rishi: Ghar ki mitti, dil ki chhitti roke tera daaman
Mehndi haldi bindiya kaajal badle tera jeevan

Kasturi walked around her house for the last time... remember all her sweet happy moments with her family and friends along with all those sad moments she saw in her life.

Kasturi picked up... some photographs... looked at them for awhile... than placed them inside her bags carefully and making sure that it doesn't break because those are only memory of her family she is taking with her to her husband's house in America.

Rishi and Anushka had good time dancing with each other while Robbie wondered how to meet his
soon-to-be-wife before tomorrow evening.

Robbie called all his friend Vikas into his room and they planned - how Robbie can meet his
soon-to-be-wife.

His friend Vikas told him... Robbie, I thing this is a bad idea. What if we get caught?

Robbie told him... How can we get caught while everyone is busy dancing away and this is out only chance to meet my wife and your Bhabhi.

Vikas agreed with Robbie

Kasturi continues walking around the house... at the same time packing her thing to take with her.

Robbie and his friend Vikas sneak out without getting caught, but his Mami caught him and locked him up in the gust room where there is was no window for him to sneak out day before his wedding. 

KT looked at her nephew who is dying to meet his soon-to-be-wife, but rules are rules. 

Next Day... Wedding Day

Kasturi had finished most of her packing yesterday and now packed few important papers related to her education.

Gauri watched her granddaughter pack her things and got a-little emotional and leaves from there.

Ganga bumped into her mother-in-law

Ganga: Mummyji, what's the matter? Why are you crying?

Gauri kissed Ganga's forehead than said "I always wanted this day to come and now when its here... I don't want Kasturi to leave. I don't know what I will do without Kasturi..."

Ganga also got emotional and said "Mummyji, even I don't want my daughter to leave but I am happy that she is going into a good house where everyone will love her more than we do and keep her so happy that she will never remember us"

Scene switch to Anushka, Robbie and Vikas

Anushka: Vikas, I have a good idea?

Vikas: What?

Anushka: Whenever Bro wants to party late night and Bhabhi doesn't allow him. Bro only have to fight with Bhabhi and Bhabhi will kick him out of him room so he can party whenever he wants.

Vikas: That's a good idea... Anushka! And that will solve Robbie's late night party problem. Don't you thing? Robbie?

Robbie: Will you guys "shut up"?

Anushka: Bro, we were just giving you some ideas in how you can keep your freedom instead of being joru ka ghulam... now on.

Annoyed Robbie begins to chase Anushka and Anushka hid behind her Mami saying "Bro, is going to kill me" and KT asked her "why is he going to kill you?"

Anushka: Because I told him some tips to keep his freedom instead of being a joru ka ghulam.

KT controlled her laughter and said "all husbands are joru ka ghulam after they get married"

"Excuse me... who said all husbands are joru ka ghulam after they get married" asked by Nakul who was standing with beside Robbie

KT: Its true

Nakul: Not

KT: Yes

Nakul: No

KT: Yes they are

Nakul: No they aren't

KT: Yes they are

"Why are you guys arguing?" asked by Palchin

KT: Sis... isn't it true that all husbands are joru ka ghulam after they are married

Palchin agreed with them... Prem disagreed with the guys... afterwards
Sakshi joined Palchin and KT.

Afterwards, Ranveer comes and disagree that all men aren't joru ka ghulam after they are married.

KT interrupts everybody... Aren't we getting late for the main function of today's event.

I hoped everyone liked this part and please leave your feedback

Signing Off

Edited by Patel...Rocks - 15 years ago
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great part i loved how you did evrything so quick unlike balagi dramas. I cant wait for robbie and kasturi to meet. I am waiting anxiously for the next part. Update soon plzzzzzzzzzz.
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Reservd -
Edited :
Wow What a Part ..
Jus Love it The Way you Has set it Up and More Importantly the Way you Wrote ...
Jus Love it
am Afraid I will Loose in the Competition In december ..
It Is Very Intresting ..
Keep Up The Good Wrk

Jus Love it
Update It as Much as you can
we Are Going to have a FF Writer Competiton ..

SO Better Be Ready ..

Love ur
Wrk

xx
IMRAN

Edited by ibrahim94 - 15 years ago