HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIMMI aka darkness123

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello Helllo!

Well if you've read the title you probably know what this topic is all about.

Twenty years ago today (YES TWENTY :P) faaar away in Dubai (Well far from me) a little mean, pessismistic, power hungry but yet a very VERY funny girl AKA NIMMI was bornnnnN!

Okay my post is gonna be NO WHERE as funny as the one Nimmi did for my birthday and I can't really remember any of the embaressing things she says (if she does say anything embaressing)

But wow I think we started talking like last March and we are like SO DIFFERENT I didn't think we would get along that well or become this good of friends but we did! And am I glad that we did! Well before there was never a day that went by when we didn't annoy the crap outta each other and there still isn't :p

And if you guys could JUST see the mean things Nimmi's saying to me right now you would wonder why I would even bother making her a post :/

I'm not much of a writer or topic starter and I really don't have a lot to say a lotta the time so I think Nimmi would understand if I cut this short :p

Here's some messages from people that know Nimmii

Hey Nimmi!!
Happy Birthday!! You're an incredibly wonderful person, with amazing talent. I hope you have a really nice birthday and year ahead of you, full of happiness and joy! May all your wishes and hopes come true.

Take Care,

Sabrina

God gave a gift to the world when you were born!!
a person who loves, who cares,
who sees everyone's need and fills it,
who encourages and lifts people up,
who spends energy on others
rather than herself,
someone who touches each life she enters,
and makes a difference in the world!!!
May the love you have shown to others
return to you, multiplied Nimmi.
I wish you the happiest of birthdays,
and many, many more,
so that others have time to appreciate you
as much as I do.

- Bhaskar

Happy Birthday NimmiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Ahhh I've known you for at least two years now, I think?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Since the kyunki forum I think...😳 You've been so much fun to talk to!πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ and I love coming to see all your fantastic updates, even though you don't do it too frequentely!πŸ˜† I hope we stay friends for a looonnng time!😳😳 Because you're definitely fun to be around! I hope you get everything you wish for and many more!😳

Luv ya,

Meera😳

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ Happy Birthday Nimmi! I hope you have a blast on your special day. Here's wishing you many more years of happiness! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Sarah

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIMMI!

I don't know this girl too well to list some halarious or even interesting moments with her, but one thing I can def tell you about her is that she's probably one of the few ppl I know here who can write up the BEST updates all the while adding witty one liners.

Alot of people are probably afraid of her because of her "darkness" user name, but as a matter of fact, she's probably the more approachable one's here... And another "hidden" talent of hers is her siggy making! Yall should seriously check her siggy's out, they're pretty creative

Well nimmi dear, I hope you have a wonderful birthday !! And I also hope I get to know you more in the future! Keep on smiling :)

oh...and here's ur gift:
hope u likeπŸ˜›

Best Wishes,

*JHANVI*

Happy Happy Birthday Nimmi! I know you tried very VERY hard to act like this day was not gunna come but it did and I'm guessing you may sorta have known something was up :p But whoa dude another year and another birthday GOD WE'RE GETTING OLLLLD. But wow .. I have no clue what I do without you. I can't waait for the summmer .. ugh .. I hate how we only get to talk after every other day or sometimes more! I'm SO SO SO SO sorrrrry I didn't make you anythingg but I promise I will sooon! Don't party to harddd :p Have the awesomestt birthdayy evverr!
- Swati
Edited by preity*zinta - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIMMI

Love Priety
Edited by Wazupp - 15 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

With love from all of us at the KSBKBT forum πŸ€—

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Happy birthday, Nimmi!!! Wishing you a very happy and awesome birthday!!

-Mahi

modishh thumbnail
Happy Birthday...Hope all ur dreams come true!
Happy Birthday, Nimmi! πŸ˜› Hope you have a great oneee.
sabrinaa. thumbnail
happy birthday!!! hope you enjoy ittt.
Happy birthday Nimmi.😊

Many many happy returns of the day.
Guronge thumbnail
Happy birthday Nimmi!
Many many happy returns of the day!
Enjoy yourself,
and have a great one!😊