Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
hey nimmi..
wishing ju a loads og hppiness in ur life.
hppy b'day 2 ju....

viomax thumbnail
⭐️ HAPPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAYY !!!  ⭐️

Today is my b-day too!
Please click on a star above my picture here:
www.vinul.ro/concurs/2008/04/viorel-grigore/

Many thanks
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Happy Birthday Nimmi Dee! 🤗
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIMMIIII!!!

YOU ARE A WONDERFUL FRIEND, AN AWESOME SIG MAKER AND ONE OF THE MOST SPECIAL PEOPLE I HAVE MADE HER WHO CAN PUT A SMILE ON ANYONE'S FACE..

LOVE YA:)

Jenny
jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
happy birthday dear
enjoy

zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
many many happy returns of the day, Nimmi. 🤗
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
For the possibly BIGGEST Mayank fan in the world......

Happy Birthday!!!

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Dil Dhal Jaaye Par Hamari Nimmi Nazar Na Aaye!!!! 😊

Wishing you again Nimmi. Happy Birthday and now come over here soon. We all are waiting for you.

https://www.spacepimping.com/graphics/myspace-happy-birthday-graphics/HappyBirthday3.jpg

ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMGGG.... Its Nimmi's birthday today??? How could I forget it??? 😲 *slaps herself on the head*

Anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear.... I used to read your hilarious updates in the Kyunki forum (Remember: Virani boys BREAK out into a fight!!! 🤣.... Those were the days, na??? 😆), but I properly got to know you through MJHT forum and I must say your one of the most craziest people I know in this forum, swati is totally right.... And besides being absolutely crwzy, Your one of the FUNNIEST people I know on I-F😆.... I mean your sarcasm and sense of humor is just unparallaled, you have no idea how much fun it is to read your posts yaar...even if its about something completely random as about your laptop or "Mayank's eyebrows"(🤣🤣 You never fail to make it entertaining... and thats why me and Anu pester you all the time to post in the forum!!! 😆

And your 20 years old??? 😲.. Wow It seemed like just yesterday when you were drooling and having lengthy discussions  in the forum on the various hot guys of the industry!!! 😍....
Oh wait, THAT was yesterday!!! 😲 Ok this must be some sorta silly joke, right??? 😆 I'm not buying this Nimmi is 20 lie!!! For me, you're still a teen!!! ... Ok seriously, if you are 20, and Swati is not pulling one on me (😡), then your totally the coolest 20 yr old I know!!! 😃.... Seriously hun, enjoy your birthday... Hope you get a brand-new laptop as your bday present...:  Keep those Mayank avi's and siggies coming!!! 😉😆.... Stay the same!!!! Never EVER change coz your seriously awesome as you are!!!! And again....

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY 4TH ANNIVERSARY OF YOUR 16TH BIRTHDAY MY DEAR NIMMI!!!🥳🥳

PS. Interesting fact of the day - did you know you share your sun sign with Mr. Bijlani?😉
PPS. Thankuu Swati for starting this thread.... and for the wonderful message!!! 😃 Awww, that is so sweet yaar.... You make an awesome friend!!!
Edited by meteora_smt - 15 years ago
darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG, thank you all so so much. *jumps on all of you and hugs you silly*  😛

Swati, you wily minx, you just wait for July 7th, 2009. If I dont make a PRODUCTION out of it, with dancing elephants and circus performers and HIRING SOMEONE TO FOLLOW YOU AROUND ALL DAY LONG SINGING "HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY" IN THE TUNE OF THT ANNOYING FEMALE CHORUS IN JEE KARDA, i will not rest.... You just wait, darling. 😛

Again, thank you all so much. Special thanks to Jhanvi for the shuper aweshome Mayank sig! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤗Edited by darkness_123 - 15 years ago