Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Meli, that was an outstanding Deepavali gift.  Thanks, thanks, thanks, ever so much!

Netra kanna, I just spent fifteen minutes going thru this thread and loved it so now I have to sit and rack my head for off the wall questions for you.  Don't worry, I have all day to do it, so you will definitely see some stuff from me.  Get ready!
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_rajammah

1. Do you agree than Nothing is Better than ?having anything you want?. Do you also agree that ?bread? is Better than Nothing. If so that means ?Bread? is better than ?having anything you want?
Agree Agree Agree Agree 😉

2. Do they have the word ?dictionary? in the dictionary?
Oh yes they do ... 😛 the meaning for dictionary in dictionary is Dictionary 😉
3. Why do they put the "do not turn upside down" signs on the bottom of boxes?
Avangal yennga potta ungalake yenna 😡 so dat when they lift the box, they can read what is written below😉

4. what happens if you get scared half to death twice?
I dun know daa, but probaly i wud know the answer tonight after im done with you 😡

5. And why do we call it a Guinea pig, when its not from Guinea, nor is a pig?
Andevaaaa ... mudiyalai yennalai 😭😭 Yenna mulai unggaleke 👏👏

vinod

netra_rama thumbnail

Originally posted by: vani2007

OH nethu😊,

itho en next set of questions!!😈

Why is a round pizza put in a square box?                                                   have u eaten square pizza?😉

Can you cry under the water?
try panninen acca, annal mudiyavillai 😆

Is it still called a hearing when deaf person goes to court? Nup, its known as deafering 😆😆 (yedho kandravi, case nadhendha seri😆)

If you have a cured ham, what disease did it have?
acca .... 😡😡😡 yenna vilaiyathe idhe 😡

Will you be fired if you drink Pepsi at a Coke factory? Adhuva, andhe bossa taan kekenum 😆😆 avne tannei sambalam kudekeran 😉

Does a person have to be important before they are considered assassinated instead of just plain murdered? Nup😉

If sandwich bread is square, then why is most luncheon meats round? naan luncheon meat sappeteredhe illai, what i dun eat, im not bothered to know the shape 😆😆

When you go to Heaven, do you wear the clothes you were buried in forever? 😲😲 adhu yeppadi mudiyam. Naan pogabodhe, yeennode closset serthe pack pannegal vinod 😡 i wann to take all my cloths 😆

Babies wake up almost every two hours or so, then why say, sleep like a baby? acca, im sure u have seen the baby's face while its asleep. The answer is there naa 😳

Why did man walk on the moon before it was discovered that wheels could be put on luggage? summa taan, avaneke vere velai illai polereke .. 😍

Why go to the top of a tall building only to put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground? unggal mari loosengal taan adhu seivengal 🤣🤣🤣 netz konjam smart naa 😎

Money does not grow on trees then why do banks have branches?
😲Who said money does not grow in tree? Nengal innum yennode maram parkelei polereke .. kaasu kotto kotto neh kottade 😍

Why do you put your two cents in when it is only a penny for your thoughts? What happens to the other penny? Adhe penny vei taan kekenum 😛

If you are IN a movie, why are you ON TV? silly acca, tv lei irendhe taan movie varadhe .. 😃

Once you've heard a sound, where does the sound go? yedheke indhe arachi ippo 😡

What colour is a chameleon? Urrmmm teriyalai yenneke teriyalai 😆

In a light tight room from where light cannot escape, when you turn off the light bulb, where does the light that filled the room go? vendam, nengal arivali nee naan ottekeren 😡 yennai alle videnga 😭

What was the best thing before sliced bread? slice ur finger first to check on the sharpness 😛

Why do 24/7 stores have locks fitted to the doors? Locks door lei tann fix pannevangal, unggal vitelei yeppadi?? door lei fix pannamal floor lei fix pannevengala😍

Why do Superheroes wear tights? heheheheh i can be really checky here but dun wana take the risk of gettig ban 😆😆 

Why do Psychics keep sending me spam, don't they know I'm not interested? yeppadi teriyum, avanga psychics .. not mind reader😡

Who cut off Mickey's tail? Meeeeee 😳

Why do kids always make the wrong comment at the wrong time in front of the wrong people? thats why they are called kids. U try doin it and they will call u paitiyam 😆

Acca 😡😡 copy paste panneredhe mukkiyam illai, but when u do it, check for the repeat questions naa ... aiyoooo yennke vaaa ... kodumai saar idhe 😕  But i love u acca 😳
netra_rama thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_rajammah

1. Is God so almighty that he can create a wall so high that he himself cannot climb over?
Mudhalai nengal inniki nambe gate thande mudiyuma nee parengal 😉 

2. Why do they call it chili when its hot?
Seri, nallai irende adhei chill nee kupederen .. poduma 😛

3. If a man says that he can only tell lies would you belive him?
Of course no .. how stupid do you think Nezu is 😎

4. If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
Vegetables also 😡

5. why aren't french fries all made in france?
Yennalai mudiyalai, vittudengal yennai. Nengal yennodo arivali nee naan ottekeren ...  
Vinod

netra_rama thumbnail

Originally posted by: isaitamil

more from me

1. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes.
Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
annalam, unnake ireke nakkal nayandi verei yaarakum illai 😡😡 Pooda .. yeerkenevei naan kulapam ranee, idhulei nee vera yennai kulapadaah😡

2. I make boys fly,I make dirt sing, Bunny's love me ,Buffalos hate me.What color am I?
U must be a cartoon character, but i just can't figure out which 😉

3. what you do when you are angry? I will completely keep silent, go to my room, stuff my face into my pillow and scream as loud as i can😊 

4. name 3 keys which dont open the door?                                                                                monkeys 😉 donkeys 😉 inno onne teriyalai kanna 😕

netra_rama thumbnail

Originally posted by: giriadimai

Adi Kalli Netra,

Engitte sollave illaiye😲. Idhan deepavali sweets pona vaarame seidheengala?😆 

Ade kadavalae ... appedi onnum illai giri .. inniki inggei answer panniketei naan coconut and peanut candy senjen 😉
isaitamil thumbnail

scream panina eppadi silent nu solla mudyum.😆

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I am enjoying this and my  tummy hurt so much after laughing romba too much🤣

Hey...me and someone guessed Vinod bhaiya will come and grill Nezu😉 Way to go bro....😆

Hopefully we can also put u up some day..huh😳😆
netra_rama thumbnail
scream panina eppadi silent nu solla mudyum.😆

😡😡😡
isaitamil thumbnail

1. Do you get angry when your kids make mistake?

2. hv you ever beaten ur kids?

3.How was your feeling when you saw ur twins face first time after delivery?