Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: isaitamil

1. Do you get angry when your kids make mistake? Frankly saying, nup. I actually laugh to myself when they make mistake because its so cute to see them hiding the mistake. For example, i once bought chocolate cake, both gals' fav. I told them not to eat now but its for evening and they agreed. Evening i wanted to give them cake for tea but there was no cake. Called kaven and laven, and Kaven said "i did not eat amma..". I looked at Lavan and she gave me the same answer, but i know she ate because she wiped her mouth at her sleeves, not knowing the chocolate stain is there 😆😆 I ask her to look at me and tell me the truth and finally she said yes amma. To them i have to pretend like im angry so that they know what they did is a mistake, but in real, im actually laughing at their kutty kutty mistakes 😉😳

2. hv you ever beaten ur kids?
Dei .. my gals are only 5 ... and how cud u ask if i beat them?? Netz will never do that daa 😭😭 I admit i scold them but beat 😲😲 vinod yennai pack panni amma viteke aniperevar 😆😆😆

3.How was your feeling when you saw ur twins face first time after delivery?
I duno .. i had all kinda mixed feelings .. i just don't know how to describe it kanna 😳😊

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Netra i loved your answers - i am lauaghing so hard you know i am in  the office - have to give you for the answeres

Vinod - that's interesting to see his set of questions and meli you are right maybe someday put him on the seat  too. so Netra can grill him back

even with your busy schedule you answered that's nice - i don't know how to ask question but i love to read them.

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Next set coming soon 😉
Vani19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sue Nair

Appidiya Caryn..😃....ingga madam-ye not sure and she made me feel  a couple of generations older.😉  Nee vaa dee Netu - let me see you again, I will chase you around Time Square this time around and pls do not under estimate me...I can run faster than PT Usha..!!.😡😡 (psst!! Caryn sollathingo ippovey I am breathless.😉.!!)

🤣
Vani19 thumbnail
Neths hun, I loved all your answers daa... so funny 🤣
vani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Netra😊,
The answers are really cracking😃, thanks.  When i'm ready with the next set of Qs, I'll be back😈😆😆Edited by vani2007 - 15 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Appadi podoungo Vani akkas i mean both of u😳

Let me also come back and post my sets😈

sankadevi30 thumbnail
Edited by nallu - 15 years ago
kadhambari thumbnail
oops,naan palagaaram ellam seidhu tired'a aagitaen...........oru naal vandhu porumaiya indha 8+ pages'ai padichu mudichittu lemme post mine............adhuvaraikum nee enkitta irundhu thapicha neths.
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: kadhambari

oops,naan palagaaram ellam seidhu tired'a aagitaen...........oru naal vandhu porumaiya indha 8+ pages'ai padichu mudichittu lemme post mine............adhuvaraikum nee enkitta irundhu thapicha neths.

Aiyo pavam ambi.😭...palagaaram seiye mattum aa tired adhuvida tired sapadarathu thaan...don't fret I'll fly in and will show you how to eat and empty the tins in no time..!!😆🤣🤣
Edited by Sue Nair - 15 years ago