Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

missmasakalli thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: maaha16

farah khan needs a reality check..... sweetheart what exactly are you talking about??!! who doesnt know saroj khan! the woman who taught madhuri to dance! n yeah abt OSO making it to the oscars...well everyone can dream high but reality is reality......OSO is NOT oscar material........ even a blind person would choose TZP over OSO only by hearing the dialogues!

Well said!!  👏
darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OSO and OSCAR material? Wow. Delusional, is she?

spsharmila thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

When Farah said 'who knew Saroj Khan before Nach?'.......she actually means that people may have known Saroj as a name of a superb choreographer.........but now they know the person behind the name.........now wherever Saroj Khan goes people know who she is, earlier it wasn't so.

SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
^ I agree...I kinda caught on to that too.  If you read it carefully, I don't think she was trying to insult Saroj Khan.  But she really should have worded it differently.  It sounds quite disrespectful.

I'm still in disbelief about the OSO comment.  What world is she living in?
Soni555 thumbnail
Farah is too arrogant...she needs to be brought down to earth!!
sinispillai thumbnail

ek do teen.... these three words are enough for the people to think about Saroj Ji..... Madhuri become famous because of this 3 words.................................

in the whole film industry no choreographer has born to defeat these 3 words....

faith-healer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i know her as the veteran choreographer since i was a kid...but i came to know farah as a friend of srk
sevak thumbnail
Farah's arrogance at its best be it Saroj Khan of OSO- what more can i say!
crazy fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol. Farah is too arrogant. She thinks she's the best just because SRK likes her and is her friend. She's nothing without SRK.
Vickrant thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OSO... oscar winning material?😆... dat was som joke Farah.
Saroj Khan was known even b4 her NB appearance.