Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreehu thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Glad to see Niladri go home today. He is 'packa shaana' as a Mumbaiker would term it. He has a good voice but gets carried away ...he could be a good stage performer...I wish him good luck.
kd286 thumbnail
yups yups yups same guy....
kishore_bhakta thumbnail
I just watched the scene where Niladri tells Sharib that line.

I think it was uncalled for, as Sharib was upset of not winning the green card. Hearing Niladri's comments taped live and Sharib having differing opinions will make tomorrow's competition a fun one to watch.

Even though Niladri lost, I have to see the action and drama!
VeeBee thumbnail
whocares,

I completely agree. I hate Niladri and his high-handed ways. he can go to hell. bahut shyaana banta hai. its not like he got the green card..i mean why the heck should Sharib listen to him anyway? How much experience or authority does this guy have?
whocares thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeeBee

whocares,

I completely agree. I hate Niladri and his high-handed ways. he can go to hell. bahut shyaana banta hai. its not like he got the green card..i mean why the heck should Sharib listen to him anyway? How much experience or authority does this guy have?

You are absolutely right!

It does not matter if Nialdri  had lots of experience or if he was Sharib's buddy or a well wisher.  He was not on the judge's seat and he was not asked for an opinion.  Looked like Niladri was trying to make a point (somone on this forum had written that it was poor editing and we did not see the entire going ons).  Anyway, in the final round where Sharib got the blue card, Niladri was gracious.