Frequent Posters

rmrocks thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
rilly nyce update mabel
cont sooon
mabel thumbnail
thnx both of u....
i'll update as soon as it is possible...
actually i will have to really think of what to pen down next....neways...will try 2 do it fast😉
rmrocks thumbnail
tats great
wil be waitting for itt
mabel thumbnail
dis is my way of saying thank you to all my readers!!!!!
mabel thumbnail
okay guys...i hope u guys will lyk dis...no rakun scenes but dont worry i'll make up 4 it later😉

Episode 4:

Scene 1: at the hospital in tanu's room

Rohit: (with guilt) I am sorry tanu...I know that this has happened because of me!...its all my fault!!!!!but now I promise to be with u...i'll never leave you like this...and we'll get married very soon!!!

Tanu: oh rohit!!!thank you so much for saying this....you don't know how much this means to me!!!

Rohit: I should say thank you to your bhabhi...if she wouldn't have helped me take this decision...I would have to live with this guilt all my life!!!

Scene 2: at devi's office

Devi: I can't believe this...I trusted and loved Aman like a son...I thought my daughter is in safe hands...and  HE...HE is my DAUGHTER'S MURDERER!!!! He killed one of my daughters and now he is torturing my other daughter!!!I will not spare him kakul... I will make life hell for him!!!

Kakul: yes mom, we will together bring him to justice!!! we'll have to do something fast...very fast!

Devi: yes my dear, we will not waste anymore time!!!I wanna see him behind bars as soon as possible.

Kakul: mom..i wanna tell you something else as well..

Devi: what is it? Is there something else that is disturbing you?

Kakul: yes mom... it is about tanu and rohit...mom please withdraw that condition of yours...please let rohit get married to tanu. Its not tanu's fault...she doesn't know anything about this...and aman...aman is such a guy who doesn't care about anyone other than himself!!! When he is ready to let his brother die for the crime he has done...he wouldn't mind anything!!!all this won't affect him at all mom...its useless!!!it is he who should suffer...not anyone else!

Devi: ok dear, I take back my condition...I will not stop rohit from marrying tanu

Kakul: (smiles) I knew it mom!!!I always knew that you will not do anything wrong...thank u mom!!!

(kakul hugs devi)

Kakul: ok mom...now I need to go... I have lots of work to do!!! I will come and meet you later...then we'll decide what to do!

Devi: no kakul...you will not go back to that house!!!I won't let you stay with that monster!

Kakul: mom!!!even I don't want 2 go back... I hate seeing him...forget staying with him!!!but mom...if we want him to pay for all his sins I will have to stay there!

Devi: no kakul...you

Kakul: MOM!!! Don't worry...I can take care of myself!  And mom...aman should never find out that you know about all this...

Devi: though it is difficult...I will do it...when my daughter can live with him for her sister's sake...I can atleast talk with him properly!!

Kakul: bye mom...take care

Devi: you take care of yourself...and keep calling me up whenever possible.

Kakul: trust me mom...everything will be fine

Scene 3: kakul in her car

Kakul calls up rahul to give him the good news...

Rahul: ya kakul?tell me what happened?did devi aunty agree? What did she say???

Kakul: rahul relax...listen to me now...she has agreed rahul...don't worry!everything will be fine now!

Rahul:  thank God!!! I'll go tell tanu and rohit...bye and take care

Kakul: bye

Kakul: (to herself) it feels so nice to have told mom everything...it seems like a huge burden has been taken off my head...now i will have to do something that will help me prove aman guilty...and I'll do it as fast as I can...I cant bear him any longer...and its high time he pays the price of all his sins!!!

Precap:

Gayu: remember rahul?I had told you that it is time you get married?and you told me that you like someone and will tell me who that girl is within one week's time?

Rahul: yes mom...so?

Gayu: tomorrow that period ends...
Edited by mabel - 15 years ago
mabel thumbnail
thanx 4 ur comments sweety... hey shasha...rakun...elysia...rbb1...faria...dn all those who read dis ff...did u guys like it??? tell me honestly
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
great update Mabel cant wait to read what happens next, he has to introduce somene to Gayo soon, I wonder what he will do, i am pretty sure it will be Naina Oberoi
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
ofcourse its good thats why we love it and we cant wait to read ur updates, keep writing ok, dont u dare stop ok
rmrocks thumbnail
mabel i agree wiv rbb1 it was relli good
do cont soon
farina_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey mabel that was awesome..i hope in ur next scene rahul, finds out n then ....he doesnt say nainas name sum how..lol but that was gr8 keep it..up.