•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Salman's not over Sneha Ullal yet!

Salman Khan is known for being tremendously devoted to his pals. People whom he considers his friends always end up getting big benefits.

A few years ago Salman Khan launched the teenaged Sneha Ullal who has an uncanny resemblance to his ex-girlfriend Aishwarya Rai. The movie 'Lucky- No Time Love' had a huge budget and was well shot in great locales abroad. But that wasn't enough to make the girl lucky in B-Town.

She also appeared in a film with Salman's not so happening brother Sohail- 'Aryan' but that too not surprisingly sank without a trace.

She's undoubtedly a good looking dame ( after all she resembles the best in the world!) but she's not really a good actress. Looks like that has gone against her!

Some of her movies like 'Kaashh... Mere Hote', 'Click' and 'Gandhi Park' have been stuck for long. Maybe that's why she's busy doing South cinema these days.

Looks like Salman wants to still do things to help her. The music of the music director turned producer Sharavan's 'Kaashh... Mere Hote' was launched by Salman on the sets of Yuvraj recently.

Though Sneha was busy shooting down South and couldn't be present, Sallu made it a point to wish her all the best.

Wonder if his wishes would be enough to salvage a long stuck film produced by a non-happening Shravan and starring the out of work Johhny Lever, his struggling protege and unexciting newcomers like Kumar Sahil and Sana!

http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=22984
i hope she  improved her acting skills
It's a really sweet gesture on Salman's part to  wish Sneha for her film. Regardless of what is said about him in the media at times, he does seem to have a good heart. As for Sneha, she is a pretty girl but I seriously doubt she will have a successful filmi career. I've seen a couple of her films and honestly speaking, her acting skills are limited.
Thanx :-)
1more parasite for sallu ..carry on sallu
They keep bringing up rubbish for no reason..next headline article from stupid jorunalists i will write

Are katrina and salman to split because he loves sneha
Katrina dumps salman because of sneha

If he wishes her well or helps her what is so wrong with it which i doubt has any truth to it anyways.