Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Awww aish and GGG3 ... lols .. thanks for the wishes naa .. GGG3, anj send me sms last ngt. Yeen daa aval kitta sonnengal .. pavam pillai she herself not well .. niway thanks hun ...
netra_rama thumbnail
CHAPTER 17 ❀️❀️ ....

Tanisha looks tired. Todays's lab class nearly killed her. She looks stress & tired. Tries calling Madhu's mobile, but he did not answer. She send him SMS saying she is off to room first.

After a long bath, Tanisha seem fresh. She picks up her Someone To Watch by Judith Mcnaught and settle on her big sloppy couch with a cup of coffee. After a while, in comes Divya, Shankar and Madhu. "Hello pie ..." says Madhu and gives her a kiss on the forehead. Tanisha tries to push him as she feels not right in front of Divya and Shankar. Madhu quickly understood and gave an apolegic look to them. Both Divya and Shankar looks at each other and starts laughing. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† "Dei .. don't be sorry daa. U think because we just broke up, this might upset us? The truth is ... me and Divya never went on steady .. we have been always best friends.." says Shankar and hugs Divya's shoulder. Tanisha is confused. :"Ama .. unggal rende peer yeppadi serthe veikenum yosicom .. and finally decided to act like we were couples and breaking up .. just to put some sense into u both maramandai ..." continues Divya. Tanisha stares at her and starts chasing her around the room. Both Shankar and Madhu stands there laughing. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"Happy Birthday to you ... happy birthday to you ... happy birthday to my darling Isha ... happy birthday to you ....." sings Divya. Tanisha slowly opens her eyes .. to see Divya sitting beside her bed with a big teddy bear. "Happy birthday honey ...." says Divya. Tanisha sits up, hugs Divya and say thanks. "Okay, get ready fast daa. Lets have breakfast together..." says Divya. She was about to get up with Tanisha grabs her hand. "Nee ... madhu shankar kittai sollelei tannei.. bout my birthday?" ask Tanisha. "Urmm nup.." replies Divya with a smirk. Tanisha stares at her. "Aiyo .. illaidaa chellam .. mother promise.." says Divya. "Urrmm good. I wanna know if Madhu knows my birthday today or not..." says Tanisha. "Idhu unnake nyayama iruka ... nee sollamal yeppadi avanake teriyum? Past 2 years when we were all buddies, only both of us celebrated ur birthday. Now his ur BF yaar. Why don't you tell him?" ask Divya. Tanisha plays with the teddy bear."Yeen melai avanake kollai uyir sonnan. So lets see how true is that..." says Tanisha. Divya sighs .. "yennomo pannadi.... yeneke pasikuthu, lets go quick, " pushes Divya.

After class, Tanisha waits under the tree, thats where all four always gather before going back to their room. While waiting, Tanisha parents calls and wishes her. After them, her brothers called too. Since morning her phone was ringing non stop. Her cousins, uncles and aunties been calling her to wish her. Tanisha smiles. The rest three joins her after a short while, they head to the nearest pizza to grab something for dinner. After that, they headed back to their rooms. Tanisha was already feeling badπŸ˜• as the special wish has not come yet. She goes into the room and sits sadly. Divya looks at her. "Hun, get ready daa. Lets us both go for dinner. My treat," says Divya who is already feeling bad for her.

"Dinner was good daa.." says Tanisha. They were heading back home after a good dinner. "R u happy hun..?" ask Divya. Tanisha smiles at her and nods her head. Divya silently blames Madhu for not even knowing about Tanisha's birthday. Few months back, Tanisha celebrated Madhu's birthday. Tanisha took the efford of finding out his date of birth. "Avanake nalliki taan ireke..." Divya says to herself.

kadhal thodaratham ❀️❀️
Edited by kadhambari - 15 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Welcome back Nezzu akka!!!  We def missed you and your FF! 

A great chapter indeed......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

awwn...Poor Tanisha.....but I think there is a suprise waiting for her in her room when she gets back. 

Oh by the way........meeeeeeeeee firsssssssstttttttt
Eh beat beat tongue nose tongue nose tonguse
Eh beat beat tongue nose tonguse.....
Eh cow die human ...............
abhinish thumbnail

Nice Chapter Netra  akka..................................

Happy to see you agian here.......... Hope u enjoyed ur Vecations ..

Waiting for the New Chapters.....

kadhambari thumbnail
nezu gud episode & gud fotos.............romba therita nee.ennoda training'la dhaan 1st time FF ezhudha aarambicha,ippo paravalai konjam improve aagiyirukka.......im happy 4 it..........viduren joot.
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good chapter neths..... πŸ‘

Madhu sethan Tanisha kitte... I thought he gonna surprise her

sankadevi30 thumbnail
i am temporarily closing it according to request of nets
netra_rama thumbnail

CHAPTER 18 .... ❀️❀️❀️

Tanisha inserted her key and open door. She walks in the dark and switches on the light. "SUPRISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!" all her friends were in the room, and Tanisha is shock. Divya is even shock. Together Divya and Tanisha stepped into their apartment that offered a clear view of the room overflowing with animated, elegantly dressed, friends who were laughing, drinking and nibbling canapes from trays being passed around by a battalion of waiters in dinner jackets. Divya spotted her favourite margarita and headed to it first but Tanisha remained where she was, struck suddenly by the suprise and the beauty of the party. She could hear everyone singing a loud chorus of happy birthday to you ...

Madhu arrived at her side with a drink that he placed in her hand and a kiss. "Happy Birthday pie..." says Madhu. He reaches into his pocket and produced a Tiffany box tied with silk ribbon. "Go ahead and open it," he prodded. Tanisha looks at him uncertainly. "Now?" normally Tanisha preffered for sentimental moments, but he was in a boyishly carefree mood tonight. "Now," he agreed, his eyes smiling into hers. Its either a ring or earrings, Tanisha guessed, judging from the size and shape of the cream leather box that slid out of the robin's egg blue outer box. Inside was a spectatular ruby and diamond pendant in the shape of heart. "Oh..." gasped Tanisha, incredibly touched that he had spent so much money on her. "I'll help you fasten that to your chain," he said lifting the glittering pendant from its case. Tanisha turns around, he unhock her chain, plain the locket in and hook back the chain, turns her to him and looks at the pendant lying just below her throat. "Thank you..." Tanisha whispers softly, her eyes shining. Madhu looped his arm around her shoulders and laughinly said, "I'll expect a more appropriate thank you later, when we are alone..." Madhu winked. Stunned and amused, Tanisha whispers back "I'm not sure how you want me to express it, but don't think naughty..." Tanisha smiles watching his gaze turn warm and sexy.

It was after 4am when their last group of friends left. Unable to control her eyes, Divya retires to her room first. Madhu and Tanisha walks out from the apartment across the dark corridor. Madhu's arm around Tanisha's waist. He looks at her ... Tanisha closes her eyes ... Madhu goes near her and Tanisha was ready to receive it. After a long time, Tanisha opens her eyes only to see Madhu having a long grin on his face. Tanisha beats him softly on his shoulder. He kissed her forehead, wishes her happy birthday and leaves. Tanisha stands there hugging her body, one hand holding the pendant... looks at the stars and smiles.

Kadhal thodaratham........❀️❀️❀️
Edited by kadhambari - 15 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Ennoda guess appo correct thaan!!!! 

That was a lovely chapter akka........

thanks 
GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😍😍😍 Chap 18 is sooooooooooooo lovelyπŸ‘πŸ‘.

Way to go netra sis. Soooooooooooooo happy you are back with a bangπŸ˜ƒ.