Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annoo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey giri,Ambi enakkum ithe doubt thaan ;)
Netra kannu konjam answer pannuma..
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Enake antha doubt illa paa... enna Neths naan solrathu?  πŸ˜†
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hehehe guys .. FF i wrote for you guys to read and enjoy .. Indhe kelvi yellam yedhke πŸ˜† 

Annalum naan sollamatheney  πŸ˜‰ new chapters will be up tonight😊
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Looking forward to the next chapters nezzu akka............πŸ˜›
netra_rama thumbnail
CHAPTER 15 ....❀️❀️❀️

True love takes courage because you put ...
your heart in a perfect position to get torn ...
into a million pieces. πŸ˜‰

Their first kiss πŸ˜‰ was a bit of a suprise to both of them. They had known one another for about a year so, had been great friends, πŸ˜› but never done of taking it any further at that time. They both just realise they have been completely head over heels for each otherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Its been 6 months and their love is still going strong. Finally long holiday term came. Before, Tanisha was dying to go back and meet her parents. But now .. she is completely down. All four took the same flight back. Tanisha felt heavy in her heart. She was more silent. Madhu just looked at her as he could understand her. They reach airport and before going into the arrival section to meet their parents, Madhu pulls Tanisha aside, plated a kiss on her forehead. Something strong connected them and Tanisha loves it so much that she ached to be with him longer. As tears 😭 slipped from her eyes, he reach to wipe them. "I hate seeing you crying .... I love you pie," says Madhu.

Tanisha's house ....

She was lying on her bed as if feeling lifeless. This was the first time she couldn't bear this distance between Madhu and her. As she hugged her pillow, wept to herself, she remembered the times they spend together. She tried to sleep and as her eyelids felt heavy .. a sudden vibration of her cell made her jump ...

Tanisha : Madhu ...
Madhu : Yennada seirei?
Tanisha : just falling asleep ... how are you? Hows your family?
Madhu : Everyone is fine. I am fine honey. What bout u?
Tanisha : Great. My family are happy to have me back. Been having cousins visiting since morning....
Madhu : Good for you daa ...
Tanisha : Are you okay yang? You sound upset?
Madhu : Naan okay da pie. Nee tungga... will call you tommorrow.
Tanisha : Sure okay yang? .... good ngt .. luv yaar.
Madhu : Luv u too ....

Madhu looks out from his window. His very much upset but did not want Tanisha to know about it. Shruti and her parents were here this afternoon. Such a big fight and unpleasant scenes. Madhu could not take it seeing the pain in his mother's eyes when his mama said "Maganei nee olenga valakelei. Yedheke verei nee yennai anna nee kupedenum. Naan varen ..." and he just left dragging Shruti out. "Arrrggg ...." sighs Madhu.πŸ˜•

Kadhal Thodaratham .....❀️❀️❀️

Edited by kadhambari - 15 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Me first..........

Awwn.......thas choo sad.......But kudos to madhu (for not wanting to see her cry)........nezzu akka....i love that yang and pie sentiments....

Man......uncles are always the villans......argg.........hope everything goes well..,,,if Tanu - Madhu love is strong.....they'll always remain together......

sankadevi30 thumbnail
u showed their feelings aptly dearπŸ‘
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Neths such a lovely chapter..... pie and yang😳 .... superb da....
kadhambari thumbnail
OMG nezu......................nicely portrayed their feelings during seperation.......i really pity 4 madhu.......relatives are sometimes too much.waiting 4 the next episode daa.
netra_rama thumbnail
CHAPTER 16 .......  ❀️ β€οΈβ€οΈ

Only when we give joyfully, without hesitation or thought of gain, can we truly know what love means. πŸ˜‰

"Unnake vartama...?" ask Mr. Shekar    (madhu's dad). "Adhu yellam onne illaiye ... yenneke namma paivan life taan mukkiyam. " replies saradha (Madhu's mum) "Shruti nalla ponne taan .. annal namma marumagala vara avalleke kudutheveikelei..." continues saradha.

Madhu comes down, goes to his mother and puts his head on her lap. "Sorry amma ... yennalai taan mama said like that.." says madhu. HIs mother pats his head lovingly. Madhu is happy they his parents understood him well. Though they never ask him who, they know there is someone.

2 months holidays just stray like that. Finally they are going back to Uni. Tanisha can't wait to meet Madhu. For the past 2 months, they did not meet. Her mother Varna is helping her pack. Varna had noticed the differences in Tanisha for the last 2 months. Tanisha was not herself. Something in her was missing. Varna was so worried about her daughter. But today, Tanisha seem back to normal. Varna    looks at Tanisha for a long time.

Tanisha  notice her mom staring at her, goes and sits on her mothers lap and started planting many cutes kisses. "Yenna maa, appedi yennai pakerengal?" ask Tanisha. After a long silent, Varna ask "isha, love vaa?" Tanisha is shock. "Amma ... yeen indhe question? NO such thing yaar ..."  lie Tanisha with lots of guilty. "Good, because amma don't like to hear people saying that i send my daughter to get graduated, but she is back with her husband...." says Varna. Tanisha face changes. "Amma .. are you against love?" ask Tanisha. Varna pats her daughters head lovingly. "no chellam. I dun wan anyone talking bad about you. And i dun wan u to get hurt in any ways daa..." replies Varna. Tanisha hugs and kiss her mother.

Vasan, Tanisha father is standing outside the room. He heared this and feels sad. He comes in and looks at Tanisha ......

Kadhal Thodaratham...❀️❀️❀️
Edited by kadhambari - 15 years ago