Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
omg people need to get over themselves & stop bashing Atif...

its not like he's talking bout Aadesh, Abhijeet, Kailash, whoever...

and if he is atleast he has the brains not to do it in front of the public..

snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Powerhouse

My worst nightmare - Atif Aslam singing 🀒🀒  My most cherished dream - if only it can come true - is Atif Aslam shutting his mouth! 😊

if you dont like his singing then dont listen to him. the end! dont ruin it for his fans.
Powerhouse thumbnail
Why can't we express our opinions? Of course he won't say anything in public about them - he needs work!  Thought that was pretty obvious?😳 And I don't go out of my way to listen to him!  Can't exactly close my ears - he squeaks practically everywhere!🀒Edited by Powerhouse - 15 years ago
ma cherie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Powerhouse

Why can't we express our opinions? Of course he won't say anything in public about them - he needs work!  Thought that was pretty obvious?😳 And I don't go out of my way to listen to him!  Can't exactly close my ears - he squeaks practically everywhere!🀒

I agree with you.  You should be able to express your opinion afterall isn't everyone else on this forum? πŸ˜•
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
best of luck Kailash da πŸ˜‰ from now u r also non talented, Jealous and u need publicity out of someone's name and blah blah blah blah blah πŸ˜‰.......
anyhoo while the bollywood singers are having a field day making Atif their whipping boy, Atif has actually shown that he has class by not retaliating and keeping a dignified silence..
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^^^^^^^^^^
hehehe .....bolega to industry se patta kat nahin ho jaayega kyaπŸ˜†.....actually he is defending his career with silenceπŸ˜‰........
Edited by Rajeev Ki Heer - 15 years ago
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
All this is doing is bringing light to Atif Aslam. Even people who didn't know who he was before have made it a priority to listen to his songs, even if it is just to see how "besura" he is. He's getting publicity out of this, he is doing really well in this industry, most of his songs have hit the top of the charts and he is getting continuous work. As far as I can see, its a win-win situation for him. And these singers/MDs that are spending time criticizing him are only ruining their own career.

Even on this show, the argument has occurred numerous times about voice quality vs. actual knowledge of music. It seems that most MDs today have the modern viewpoint that technology can take care of sur and as long as the singer has a good voice, the song will be effective.

Now, if you still don't agree with this viewpoint, which many don't, then blame the MDs that are signing contracts with these "besura" singers.

As far as I see it, if Mika can be given the title of "SINGER" in this industry, then why not Atif Aslam?

Plus, when you listen to his songs, they are actually quite pleasing to the ear. Especially Bakhuda from Kismet Konnection, I think his voice does wonders with that song. His lack of knowledge of music doesn't come across in these studio recorded songs. And if you think he is besura, then just don't go to his concerts ... as simple as that. Plus, the concert tickets are always sold out anyways, so why not spare tickets for those crazy teenage girls who are completely gaga over him?

Phew. I commented in this topic earlier, actually ignoring the topic because its a useless discussion, IMO, but since it has increased to such a great debate, I decided to put my two cents in.
Edited by *Woh Ajnabee* - 15 years ago

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If Kailash and whoever thinks Atif is a bad singer, thats "their opinion" it does not make them a "bad person". However, the way Abhijeet expressed his opinion was a bit offensive whereas Sunidhi was more dignified in her expression.

Now as for Atif. He does have a very different voice thats VERY unique and he has a lot of soul in his voice as well. But one thing is that Atif's voice is REALLY REALLY computerized and edited. You can tell in many songs that his voice has been computerized to sound better. Just like the Hollywood singer T-pain. 
slimafea thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

All this is doing is bringing light to Atif Aslam. Even people who didn't know who he was before have made it a priority to listen to his songs, even if it is just to see how "besura" he is. He's getting publicity out of this, he is doing really well in this industry, most of his songs have hit the top of the charts and he is getting continuous work. As far as I can see, its a win-win situation for him. And these singers/MDs that are spending time criticizing him are only ruining their own career.

Even on this show, the argument has occurred numerous times about voice quality vs. actual knowledge of music. It seems that most MDs today have the modern viewpoint that technology can take care of sur and as long as the singer has a good voice, the song will be effective.

Now, if you still don't agree with this viewpoint, which many don't, then blame the MDs that are signing contracts with these "besura" singers.

As far as I see it, if Mika can be given the title of "SINGER" in this industry, then why not Atif Aslam?

Plus, when you listen to his songs, they are actually quite pleasing to the ear. Especially Bakhuda from Kismet Konnection, I think his voice does wonders with that song. His lack of knowledge of music doesn't come across in these studio recorded songs. And if you think he is besura, then just don't go to his concerts ... as simple as that. Plus, the concert tickets are always sold out anyways, so why not spare tickets for those crazy teenage girls who are completely gaga over him?

Phew. I commented in this topic earlier, actually ignoring the topic because its a useless discussion, IMO, but since it has increased to such a great debate, I decided to put my two cents in.

Perfect post.  I wonder how many songs Abhijeet and Aadesh are getting now adays.  Is this jealousy?? As far as his gayeki is concerned, one can say that they bad SUR can be taken care off, in STUDIOS.  I have heard him live in concerts, he is not bad.