Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fcuk_2good thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
call him besura or whatever you like, he has an amazing voice and he's hugely popular.most of the people who take potshots at him are "history" themselves .all they can do is be jealous of his success.
fcuk_2good thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even if a non-entity comments on atif, it beocmes a headline. aadesh, kailash, and abhijeet are trying to revive their career by cashing on atif's popularity. LOL
kristie12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fcuk_2good

even if a non-entity comments on atif, it beocmes a headline. aadesh, kailash, and abhijeet are trying to revive their career by cashing on atif's popularity. LOL

kailash kher is in no need to revive his career. he is at the high point of his career.
Just don't support anyone so blindly. You may not listen Atif's voice after a couple of years but you(not definitely you, everyone) will still listen to kailash and abhijeet's songs even then.
kristie12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gengarjetty

where theres smoke, theres fire... so many ppl calling him besura ... he must be..

no, he is besura for sure. he is not a singer to that matter.
Sumit-Kumkum thumbnail

Atif is the desi hannah montana for me. I know he is besura but does it really matter to me? I like his music. It's fun.

Sumit-Kumkum thumbnail

Originally posted by: fcuk_2good

call him besura or whatever you like, he has an amazing voice and he's hugely popular.most of the people who take potshots at him are "history" themselves .all they can do is be jealous of his success.

if anyone would look past his good looks and really use the god given brian they would realize how besura Atif is. I am huge Atif fan but I am not going to come out here and say he has an amazing voice.
If people wanted to attack him because he is popular, then they could've attacked a lot of people. I know I would be really angry if I thought I do something well but everyone else was too busy appreciating some guy who is really not good.
Kailash doesn't need spotlight on him by bashing Atif. I am sure it's just an opinion. I am sure most singers feel that way about atif. Some just say it others dont
musicalbug thumbnail
Niether Sunidhi nor Kailash need spotlight, they are in top form, but they need to learn some politics.
npdm thumbnail

I saw that too, i dont know what to say. I can only say that some Indian singers are losing their professionalism. they are showing that they are not professional.

iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
he maybe besura. But it doesn't matter to me as his fan. I just know when I return home I just love to listen to his songs , his voice. his voice gives me a lot of energy
I am not against anyone who thinks he is besura, thats their opinion.
Powerhouse thumbnail
My worst nightmare - Atif Aslam singing 🤢🤢  My most cherished dream - if only it can come true - is Atif Aslam shutting his mouth! 😊