Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayeshadcoolest thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
he did not call genelia dumb in tht sense i hve watched his interview in which he was saying tht no one ever gets his jokes except few peoplz(i did know tht minisha was among them 2) and tht he have a very dry sense ov humor. i guess he is kind ov teasing his own self by saying tht genelia never got any ov his jokes...he is very honest yar
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeha he as... but being so much honest can cause u troubles
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
At Mumbai Police Diwali Mela Annual Function 2008

ISano thumbnail
ohh wow.. i like minishas dress omg love salwar kameez specially the patyala salwars
TuesdaysChild thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww how cute. I love seeing them together. And who says Minissha's gone all sex siren on us? She looks positively home-made traditional in those pics! Very nice.

ayeshadcoolest thumbnail

They r luking soooooooooooooooooo cute yar👏🥳

Edited by ayeshadcoolest - 15 years ago
ayeshadcoolest thumbnail

Is Imran Khan dating Minissha?

I could not post d link here thtz why i posted whole article:

Imran Khan dating Minissha
The chocolate boy of Bollywood Imran Khan is reportedly dating his Kidnap actress Minissha Lambha. Both were spotted closely connected during the Diwali bash. After spending the evening at Diwali Mela with Minissha, the actor headed to Olive restaurant for a quiet romantic dinner.

"Imran Khan was driving his much talked about white BMW around with Minissha on Sunday night. Both looked very happy and appeared to be enjoying a great conversation. He would say something and that would send her into a laughing fit. Finally, after a couple of rounds on Carter Road, Imran headed to Olive restaurant and bar to have a quiet dinner with Minissha in the front seat", the source revealed.

It is reported that when Minissha was posing for press picture at Police Diwali Mela at the Andheri Sports Complex, the quite and shy Imran suddenly appeared from back and hugged her from behind. He gave Minissha a tight hug. The attendees were surprised to see Imran getting so intimate with the lady. Their chemistry was well visible. They gelled along well and posed for the photo shoot together. The way they exchanged friendly gestures, one could easily sense something interesting cooking between them.
Is it true or just a rumour?wht says?
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

media needs to get a life

ISano thumbnail
lol.. wondering if the article is true.. what about avantika .. Imran
angelstar2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
media just want some masala in their channels.🤢 doesn,t care about celebs feeling.