Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mohini_agarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hi sonal! i came across your ff today and read it in one sitting. i must admit that i've loved the way you've unfolded the story except for this current rag-shi track.
continue soon and if you don't mind could you add me to your pm list? i'd really appreciate it.

mona :]
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice parts..Finally Vasu find out that Ranvir love Ragini..
let see how Ranvir react when he find out that Ragini getting engage to shishir...
waiting for next part...
viny_queen thumbnail
nice parts..Finally Vasu find out that Ranvir love Ragini..
let see how Ranvir react when he find out that Ragini getting engage to shishir...
waiting for next part...
starz4me thumbnail

Before i post any more updates to this FF.....i just wanted to make sure you want to read the story ahead.....as now the story in my FF is totally on a different line then the story in the show....(dont want to bore u guys with a different track).

Please give me your response so that i can post the other parts soon.

Sorry for such longer delay.

neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes i would still like for you to update the ff even though it is different from the show
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
heyy..i love your story!!
please continue! i think thats the best part of your FF that its different from the serial...not that the serial is boring right now...but i would love to see ranvir's reaction to ragini getting engaged to shishir!!😃
librans thumbnail
hi...... just read all the parts of your story...... its just as interesting as the story in the serial.... i like them both..... but id like u to please post the next part as im really dying to know what happens next in your story..... btw ur a gr8 story teller 👏 👏
Revolutionbreez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey dear wud luv 2 read ur story
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
is this fic ever gonna be updated????
**KANK** thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i think it'll be tooooo difeerent from the current story going in the show......where ragvir has no excitement.

so plz cont for ragvir fans....so that we get to relive some cute moments between them.