•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi

I have watched Grand Final but aik bhi song Ali Abbas ka nahi dikha sab ne hi kuch na kuch gaya....

to kia mujh se miss howa hai ye pure program me Ali Abbas se koyi song gawaya hi nahi gaya?

Pls batayega aur ger unhun ne gaya hai to uska link add ker dijyega

Thanks in advance
Ali Abbas and Akbar Ali both did come to GF.  They sang some songs together with Harshdeep.  Ali Abbas danced on "Shava Shava" with lakhwinder šŸ˜› 

Ali Abbas received "special Jury award" for his fantastic singing.  Ghulam Ali Khanji did the honor of awarding him that šŸ˜ƒ

If you missed the part and don't have the link pls let me know will send u PM.

Thanks Alot ...yeah I really missed the part wid harshdeep,
lakwinder ke sath to dekha tha lekin 1 performance to purely Ali ki honi hi chahye thi Amit jee ke samne kitna acha lagta jab Ali abbas sur lagata

Originally posted by F@tima

Hi

I have watched Grand Final but aik bhi song Ali Abbas ka nahi dikha sab ne hi kuch na kuch gaya....

to kia mujh se miss howa hai ye pure program me Ali Abbas se koyi song gawaya hi nahi gaya?

Pls batayega aur ger unhun ne gaya hai to uska link add ker dijyega

Thanks in advance

With all due respect Maam are u sure u know what Ali Abbas Looks like?.. or r u searching for Md. Vakil.. Ali Abbas was there numerous times in the finale.šŸ˜›
Edited by dockaul - 15 years ago
^^^^^^^ Ali Abbas and Mohd Vakil are so much not alike in looks.  I am laughing so hard.

Doc Kaul you are  too  šŸ˜†
Originally posted by dockaul

With all due respect Maam are u sure u know what Ali Abbas Looks like?.. or r u searching for Md. Vakil.. Ali Abbas was there numerous times in the finale.šŸ˜›

LoLzzz Wid all due Respect Doc I know wht em saying:P

As I mentioned earlier tht It might b a case tht I missed his performance....But the actuall Qs was tht ,kia Ali ne solo song gaya?

itni si baat ka fasana na banao sahib:PšŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†