lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I just saw this picture of Rohit Bal at Chiva Fashion show. Surprising....

Chivas%20Fashion%20Tour%20Day%201

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

😳.. im hoping this pic was taken at the wrong time...
This was definitely taken at a wrong time. It looks like he leaned closer to say something...
coolgurl2009 thumbnail
yup. im sure it was taken at the rong time. he probably wanted to say something in his ear. whoes 'rohit bal' btw?:S

There is nothing wrong in the pic. It is a known fact that Rohit Bal is Gay. His partner is Lalit Tehlan.

friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maya_M

There is nothing wrong in the pic. It is a known fact that Rohit Bal is Gay. His partner is Lalit Tehlan.

what????😲
lovanika thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maya_M

Really...

I had doubts but then I read his interview where he mentioned that he is "Hetrosexual".....

And who is Lalit Tehlan....A model?

lovanika thumbnail
ok I got it..I think both are the same person...You are right it is Lalit Trehan

Okay. Okay. Okay. Mr. Mickey knows that he is in Mumbai at Lakme Fashion Week to serve up hard-hitting journalistic reports of the action on the runways. After all, India is THE dynamic country of the future. China is old news! Russia who?

So MM should be busy busy busy reporting on hard issues. Well say hello to the hard issue Mr. Mickey is dying to get to the bottom of. His name is Lalit Tehlan and MM is telling you this kid is the HOTTEST thing to come out of India since Veggie Vindaloo! Lalit is a student, sometime model (surprise!) and boxer although Mr. Mickey hopes he doesn't get that angelic face all smashed in. MM met Lalit at one of the most glamorous parties ever hosted by Bombay goddess Queenie, a former supermodel turned social columnist. After the jump you can see more pictures of Mr. Mickey's new muse who honestly is destined to be a movie star despite not being interested in stardom at all! What's wrong with the kids today? Stay tuned for tons more coverage of Queenie's party!!!