shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: GAPS

reserved

-----------------
*EDITED*
-----------------
Me first..!!!!!..jaanu..so sweet of u..you reserved the post the give u r impressive comments first.
First of all congos dear for the FF. ⭐️⭐️⭐️ thank u
another FF and i'm all happy becos it'll give me more space form the tragic original story line.😃 true
The story is really cool dear👏. I liked the concept. Kassy, a rich girl with attitude..hm..sounds too cute.😳 the way you described kassy was really good.⭐️👏 I love it when the minutest details are given extra care in the story⭐️.thank u  I dont think Robbie is a mechanic. becos i'm having an intusion yaar that Ro is someone in the company.Or else why shd Puru introduce him to kassy of all the other workers. 😉 good guess..i know u r a smart girl..
I do hope to see some garam fights😳😳 yep...u will see but in one way...cuz my robbie is a sweet heart...and then a cute, sweet, lovely beautiful love story...!😳 for sure
and i wish you all the best for your work dear!!🤗🤗
Keep rocking .😃 thank u once again
jaanu

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: swan20

Robbii...............CONGRATULATIONS on starting your 1st FF..thank u..........I'm so happy.........can't wait for it to unfold.....😃 soon will be unfold

Wow the beginning is just awesome......😳..........Kasturi belonging to a rich family..........thats a welcome change from the middle class girl we've been seeing.....😊.............loved the way u've described her.....thanks again😳

Robbie sounds hoooooootttttt......😉.............what attitude man.....😆...........thats the way to grab a girl's attention.....😉.true...........methinks he's not just a mechanic......😉. good guess...........looking forward to some exciting nok-jhok between him & kasturi....😳 for sure

Will wait eagerly for the next part.........Great job....😃thanks

Edited by robbii - 15 years ago
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: robbieluvr

VERY VERY nice part i liked it a lot and i love robbies attitude. thank u I am looking forward to reading the next part update soon.will up date soon inshallah

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: annu08

wow another ff that too with very inertresting start .thank u

umm robbie with fulltooo even didnt care of kasturi but no problem one day he will care for kasturi only.yep no doubt

very nice part please continue soon want to know actually what robbie does in the compny

please update soon.i will inshallah

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimi0295

Shumi di!!!!!!!  hi mimi

Ooh lala, writing an FF yourself I see? When did this brilliant idea suddenly come to you?  after the start of buddha track...lol.i cant digust this kaka track.
Soo glad you started writing an FF. As Robina diii would say "Welcome to the writeres block"
Back to the FF-thank u
LOVED it!! Woah, Kasturi.. Puru's daughter? And she was raised by her nanima!! Awee cho chweet! I really like how Puru and his mother-in-law get along. yep puru and his mother-in-law have very sweet relation.puru respect his mother-in-law too.he don't take any family decition with out conselting her.I find that very sweet! But poor baby.. no mum! ='(but she never missed her mom cuz of her nanima
And what's this? She just gets home- and is forced to go to work? *sigh.no other go.cuz she is the only waaris of sabarwal
I'm having the BEST time imagining Robbie... oh my gosh!! So hot!  yep But whats with the attitude? I hope they fall in love soon! not very soon...u have wait for some more parts to go But something's telling me we've got a while to wait until that happens! wow very very gud guessGreat.
But I know you'll make this FF full of fun! Can't wait for your next update, and all the very best! Congrats on your FF! thanks lol

Lots of lovee,
-- Mimi

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: muneefah

can't believe u r writin an FF...lol if u can belive kasturi marrying 60year buddha just for the sake of property then u have to belive me writting an FF..lolzzz.

i'll read den comment!!!  sure

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: muneefah

congratz on ur first part of ur 1st FF thanks

cumin to da part,liked it alot...it is my pleasure
keep writin...........inshallah...............
lovelyFF..thanks again

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarareimoo1

oh hO!! akhir koi mujhe bataye ga ke humaray forum par innnayyy achay writers kahan se aatay hain!!! !! LOL!!!!!!!that is all cuz of present track of kaka marriage...i cant diguest this track dear........welllllll i am happyy kunkayy i love reading FF"s!! and ur FF is slightly different i mean!! kasturi M.B.A!! waaah waahh!! kya baat haiN!!  sara in real life Shubangi is MBA....so got the inspiration from herand puru her father?? :P..but styl better than JP!! LOL!! and wahts this with robbie?? is he a mechanic!!  for more detail for sure u have to wait for my next part waiting for ur next part! i will post my next part at the earliest...inshallah

sara

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanu333

omg!!shumii di!!cant blv u r writing FF!! dear it is just a try...cant wait 2 read it!! will try to read by tmr coz got loads of hwk 2 do!!lol  hwk and studies always comes first...FF last.even u dont read...never mind cuz u r studies r more important than my FF

luvs,
shanu

shumi. thumbnail
PART-2

kasturi don't want to spent much time in unit 6...with a 'h...i' to robbie she moved on to unit 7.the factory was on the ground floor ...offices on the first floor.puru took her to the first floor to show her office. all the officer's cabins were on the left hand side .on the right hand side cubicals were arranged for assistants staffs both ladies and gents to sit.the officers cabin's front walls were made up of transparent white unbreakable fiber so that they can see their staffs working from their respective places.

puru opened one of the newly furnished cabin ...

puru: "kasturi yeah hai thumhaara cabin..."...she really liked it cuz it was neatly furnished with her favorite colour baby blue.

puru: "i have some work to do in my office..mai thum say baad mai mil tha huon." he went.kasturi slowly went and sat on the revolving chair...she was very very tired both physically and mentally.'uufff...'yeah office sambhaal na koi aasaan kaam nahee hai...nanima teek kahaa tha' she was worried .she don't have the mood to look in to any files.she raised her eyes to see the time on the wall clock...it was 4:15 pm.omg...she did not expect that it will be 4:15pm...so fast the time went...the office hours was from 9am to 5pm..1pm to 1:30pm lunch break.saturday half a day for assistants staffs and holiday for officers.

she want to leave the office ...she stood up from the chair...her body was aching cuz of the stress...she walked out of her cabin.while she was passing by her next cabin...she was surprised to see through the glass wall the 6 feet man standing in side the cabin showing his back to her...searching some thing from the cabinet....'omg...this back is familier to me'...the same blue thin striped white shirt...build up body...yes the same KHADOOS  MECHANIC...she became wild...she forcefully pushed the door and entered in...

kasturi: yeah...you...MECHANIC...what the hell u r doing here??her words and voice were sooo rude...

he was still searching in his cabinet...don't even bothered  to turn towards her...

kasturi: i am asking  u ? don't u have the MANNERS to reply??? her pitch was high.

robbie took out the file from the cabinet and turned towards her....

robbie:'i hope u know the same MANNERS to get the permission before u enter in to my office...'he said in a very slow tone

kasturi: my office??? 😡what do u mean by my office!!!!😡...she shouted in a low voice...

before robbie say some thing to kasturi he saw a man standing near the door...'araay shankar ram ji...andher aayeah...😊" he walked towards his table ...and kept the file on the table.

shankar ram: 'sir aaj shaam ka mayraa permission.....' yesterday itself he asked half an hour permission to go home early today to celebrate her 8 years old daughter's birth day.

robbie: wo tho mai kal hee sanction kar diyaa...aap ghar chaleyeah..aap ke bayti inthazaar kar thee ho gee..
when he was about to go "ek minute"...said robbie ... took his black purse from his pant side pocket ...removed 3 hundred rupees bill and gave it to shankar ram.." bayti kay lieah kuch gift ghareeth kay thay naa mayri tharaf say.."

shankar ram: rahanay dtho na sir... aap nahee aayean gay...?" before robbie could answer him..

kasturi:" i was going on asking u ...u don't have the manners to answer me...what are u doing in this office..??'again she raised her voice.

shankar ram got surprised to see her questioning robbie..

shankar ram: "mam...yeah tho inka office hai...robbie sir unit 6 kay executive engineer hai...inkay neechay thakreeban soow workers kaam karthay hain...cabin kay baahar robbie sir ka name board laga huwaa hai.aap nay nahee thayghay?" said very politely

kasturi taken aback with shankar ram's reply😲...suddenly her face became red...she couldn't speak...walked out with the same forced she entered...

shankar ram looked at robbie sadly..robbie read his face...

robbie: aap fikar math kariyeah...foreign return ladkiyaan aisay hee hothay hai..ghuth ko bahuth hosheeyaar samachthay hai...aap jalthee ghar jaayeyeah aur bayti ka birth day manaayeah..

shankar ram: aap nahee aayean gay....

robbie: oh...sorry...muchay kal kay seminar kay leah prepare kar na hai...

shankar ram went out...robbie came back to his seat and started doing his work as if nothing happend...
Edited by robbii - 14 years ago