FF-kaysaa hai yeah bandhan?? NEW-part 46&47 pg 85

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

girls with out much build up i am going to write a ff...let us see wether u people like it...

PART-1...pg 1                              PART-32...pg 50
PART-2...pg 3                             PART -33...pg 51
PART-3...pg 5                             PART-34...pg 53
PART-4...pg 7                             PART-35...pg 56
PART-5...pg 7                             PART-36...pg 59
PART-6...pr 7                             PART-37...pg 62
PART-7...pg 10                           PART-38...pg 66
PART-8...pg 12                          
PART-9...pg 13                          PART-39...pg 66
PART-10...pg 14                        PART-40...pg 66
PART-11...pg 14                         PART-41...pg 69
PART-12...pg 16                         PART-42...pg 71
PART-13...pg 16                         PART-43...pg 73
PART-14...pg 18                         PART-44...pg 78
PART-15...pg 20                        PART-45...pg 78
PART-16...pg 20                        PART-46...pg 85
PART-17...pg 21                         PART-47...pg 85
PART-18...pg 23
PART-19...pg 24
PART-20...pg 25
PART-21...pg26
PART-22...pg 27
PART-23...pg 28
PART-24...pg 30
PART-25...pg 31
PART-26...pg 35
PART-27...pg 41
PART-28...pg 43
PART-29...pg 43
PART-30...pg 45
PART-31...pg 48

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 PART-1                                              

purushotham sabarwal: he is the multimilliner in delhi,owner of sabarwal group of industries.

kasturi sabarwal:only daughter of purushotham.

girls other characters i will introduce as and when it come across.

in sabarwal house: morning 8 o'clock

purushotham: "m..a..a.ji" he came down from the steps calling her.maaji is kasturi's grand mother purushotham's mother-in-law

ramsigh the driver who was standing in the hall with his white uniform:maaji poojay mai hai.

puru:'teek hai...ab chalo flight landing ho gayee.mai nay net pay check karliya hai....'said to the driver

and he told one of his servants to tell maaji that he is leaving to airport to receive KASTURI.

on the way to airport puru was thinking about kasturi.she is the one and only daughter of him.waaris of sabarwal .she lost her mother when she was 5.As puru was busy with his business...kasturi was brought up by her grand ma.

today after completion of her M.BA kasturi is returning from UK.by the time puru reached the airport ...kasturi finished her immigration clearance and came out of the airport..she saw puru standing along the crowed at the receiving end.

puru looked at her with his eyes wide open...not only puru all other visitors too started staring at her...cuz...she is an amazing beauty...with a little sharp nose glittering eyes with well trimmed eye brows..chubby cheeks..thin lips..she was wearing a lemon yellow printed sari in a very elegant way..which was flowing on her fair soft skin....with a matching sleeveless blouse...a very short and thick stright hair cut which just touches her ear..a simple single pearl earring.... a black leather strap watch in her left hand..a small single stone diamond finger ring in her left hand ring finger..no bangles..no chain.....about her make up ..a slight lip glass on her pink lips...which made her more attractive and sexy..this is what kasturi looks...

kasturi: 'd...a...d..'she had a fast walk and came near to him..puru became bit emotional..and gave her a warm hug.driver took her baggage... they walked towards the car.in the car 'd..a..d' how is nanima? kasturi asked puru.

puru: ghar pay thumaari inthazaar karrahee hai.kasturi was asking so many questions to puru.puru was answering to all with a smile on his face.

when they reached sabarwal house maaji was waiting for her with aarthi...and she took the aarti for kasturi

nanima: 'yeah sab kya zaroori hai..' kasturi

maaji: ' tu chup kar ...mayri kasturi ko kisi ki nazaar naa lagay...chal andar aaw'.

kasturi went inside ...spend some time with her nanima...and went to her room to take rest.she was relaxing for a week...to get rid of her final exam tensions... jet lag ..all those things.

a week went quit normal.after a week...puru , kastrui and maaji  were on the dinning table.

maaji:' jawaai ji...ab thum kasturi ko apna business mai laga tho...'

puru: 'mai bhee yea hee sooch ra ha tha maaji..'

maaji:' sooch kya rahay ho...aab kya baadth kasturi ko hee business sambal na hai ..issi leyeah tho kasturi ko M.BA kar na pada.'

kasturi:' nani ma ithnee bhee kyaa jalthee hai...'

puru: 'kasturi business is not a easy joke..it will take time to get in to...it is better we start now..'

kasturi:'o...k...'she said without any interest.

puru: 'chalo jalthee say thayaar ho jaawo...hum factory chalayngay..'

kasturi: 'ji dad'.

with in 15 min she got ready and came down.

puru and kasturi came to the factory.it is a textile industry ...which has 7 different units.puru took her to all the units and introduced the staff working there.

puru: this is unit 1.here they clean... segregate  the cotton and make it ready for making in to thread.in say melo .yeah unit 1 kay chief engineer hai...mr.sharma'....puru  introduced a 50 year old man in a suit..she said 'hi ' to him...as soon as she entered the unit all the workers stop their work and started staring at her..

no need puru to introduce kasturi to them...cuz two weeks before it self puru told to all his employees  in a meeting that his daughter kasturi is going to return from UK after her MBA...and will join office shortly.

puru introduced other workers too to kasturi...he moved on to other units one by one.

they reached unit 6

when they enter the unit all the workers stop their work and looked at her...except one....he was looking down keenly one of the machinery...he  kept  his right leg little above on the machine and looking down ...kasturi stared at him from his back..he was wearing a white mundaa baniyaan(no sleeves)...which showed completely his strong and well build up mussels..slight sweat drops over that mussels made him more manly...

kasturi got bit annoyed about his act...

puru: kasturi insay melo he is...'ROBBIE'

as soon as he heard the voice of puru robbie turned towards him..

kasturi:..'.R..A..G..I'...even though she heard his name ROBBIE she said intentionally...

robbie stood straight and turned towards kasturi...he don't care to look at her..but she could not avoid looking at him...he is brown in colour..with sharp nose...thick eye brows ...brown sharp eyes..strong jaws..slightly thick lips...6 feet tall...his baniyaan was little bit wet even though the fan was running over his head...his face glittered with sweat..

when she saw his full fig she moved one step back....omg..he was...soo hot and handsome...she should accept that...but she don't want to...

robbie: 'good morning sir'...he neglected kasturi and wished puru..which made kasturi angry..😑

puru:' kya howa..?'

robbie: 'chota sa problem tha machine mai..ab teek hogayeah hai..'he took his blue thin striped white shirt from a person who was standing beside him holding his shirt and staring at kasturi.....he wore the shirt...put up the button and closed his wide slightly hairy chest.

robbie: 'kumar...machine chaloo karo'  robbie said while wiping grease from his hands...kumar the guy who was holding his shirt switched on the machine...it ran smoothly..

puru: 'yeah kasturi '...he introduced her.

robbie did not acknowledged that.which added more anger to kasturi😑...so far she never met a guy who don't even care to look at her.she is such a beauty ...guys can't stop themselves to have a second look at her.

robbie:' sir kal...' he was about to say some thing

puru: 'kasturi in say melo...'he said second time to kasturi..

this time robbie cannot avoid.he turned towards her..his face was expressionless. NO smile on his face...even for formality.

robbie:' hi mam'  he said as if a stone man was talking.

'mam kay bachchay...i will see you later....iss MECHANIC ko ...i have to see him'..she said in her mind with a false smile on her face.

Edited by robbii - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GEETH20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
reserved
-----------------
*EDITED*
-----------------
Me first..!!!!!
First of all congos dear for the FF. ⭐️⭐️⭐️
another FF and i'm all happy becos it'll give me more space form the tragic original story line.πŸ˜ƒ
The story is really cool dearπŸ‘. I liked the concept. Kassy, a rich girl with attitude..hm..sounds too cute.😳 the way you described kassy was really good.β­οΈπŸ‘ I love it when the minutest details are given extra care in the story⭐️. I dont think Robbie is a mechanic. becos i'm having an intusion yaar that Ro is someone in the company.Or else why shd Puru introduce him to kassy of all the other workers. πŸ˜‰
I do hope to see some garam fights😳😳 and then a cute, sweet, lovely beautiful love story...!😳
and i wish you all the best for your work dear!!πŸ€—πŸ€—
Keep rocking .πŸ˜ƒ
jaanu
Edited by GAPS - 15 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Robbii...............CONGRATULATIONS on starting your 1st FF..........I'm so happy.........can't wait for it to unfold.....πŸ˜ƒ

Wow the beginning is just awesome......😳..........Kasturi belonging to a rich family..........thats a welcome change from the middle class girl we've been seeing.....😊.............loved the way u've described her.....😳

Robbie sounds hoooooootttttt......πŸ˜‰.............what attitude man.....πŸ˜†...........thats the way to grab a girl's attention.....πŸ˜‰............methinks he's not just a mechanic......πŸ˜‰............looking forward to some exciting nok-jhok between him & kasturi....😳

Will wait eagerly for the next part.........Great job....πŸ˜ƒ
robbieluvr thumbnail
VERY VERY nice part i liked it a lot and i love robbies attitude. I am looking forward to reading the next part update soon.
annu08 thumbnail

wow another ff that too with very inertresting start

umm robbie with fulltooo even didnt care of kasturi but no problem one day he will care for kasturi only

very nice part please continue soon want to know actually what robbie does in the compny

please update soon

mimi0295 thumbnail
Shumi di!!!!!!! =D

Ooh lala, writing an FF yourself I see? When did this brilliant idea suddenly come to you? lol
Soo glad you started writing an FF. As Robina diii would say "Welcome to the writeres block"
Back to the FF-
LOVED it!! Woah, Kasturi.. Puru's daughter? And she was raised by her nanima!! Awee cho chweet! I really like how Puru and his mother-in-law get along. I find that very sweet! But poor baby.. no mum! ='(
And what's this? She just gets home- and is forced to go to work? *sigh
I'm having the BEST time imagining Robbie... oh my gosh!! So hot! But whats with the attitude? I hope they fall in love soon! But something's telling me we've got a while to wait until that happens! Great.
But I know you'll make this FF full of fun! Can't wait for your next update, and all the very best! Congrats on your FF!

Lots of lovee,
-- Mimi
Meeph thumbnail
can't believe u r writin an FF..lolzzz.
i'll read den comment!!!
Meeph thumbnail
congratz on ur first part of ur 1st FF
cumin to da part,liked it alot
keep writin..........................
lovelyFF
spunkpattinson thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh hO!! akhir koi mujhe bataye ga ke humaray forum par innnayyy achay writers kahan se aatay hain!!! !! LOL!!!!!!!.....welllllll i am happyy kunkayy i love reading FF"s!! and ur FF is slightly different i mean!! kasturi M.B.A!! waaah waahh!! kya baat haiN!! and puru her father?? :P..but styl better than JP!! LOL!! and wahts this with robbie?? is he a mechanic!! waiting for ur next part!

sara
BittuJi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg!!shumii di!!cant blv u r writing FF!!cant wait 2 read it!! will try to read by tmr coz got loads of hwk 2 do!!

luvs,
shanu