Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruexangel thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey am eagerly waiting for next part, this was gr8, but hope prem doesn't love sm1 else..hope prem & heer fall in love..update soon plz😳
sshekar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
angel82

eagerly waiting for the next part...😃
thanks! will update saturday!

.xganga.x

That was a fantastic update, im loving your FF!
Looking forward to the next part!
?xXx?
Sunayna
P.s thanks for updating today really needed it!
*smiles*
i know...sad episodes. but we need to remember that prem will come back...hc will come back. he has to...😉

amanaranjan

awesome part really nicely written. i wanna see hoe prem and heer fall in love!!!!!!
amana
thank you! ah but love is fraught with obstacles...so just wait and see 😉

ranrags

Hey Smitha..simply superb👏very well put together I must say..so Prem didn't agree to his father right away..and now that Heer knows what the oldies r thinking..I'm wondering what'll Prem-Heer do??really looking forward to the next part
no...yeah...it is a good question. what will they do? 😃

ashpush

awsome part.....loved it!!!!! hope they fall in love n marry...
cont soon...im gettin imoatient 2 read the next part..
thank you! i am sure you will like the next part 😉

ruexangel

Hey am eagerly waiting for next part, this was gr8, but hope prem doesn't love sm1 else..hope prem & heer fall in love..update soon plz😳
will will update saturday...wait and watch 😉

Thank you all for your encouragement! I really appreciate the time you have taken to read and leave comments.
sshekar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oct 10, 2008
It was another depressing episode yesterday, with no Prem or Heer for that matter. Anywayz, I was done with the next chapter, ahead of schedule 😉, so I thought I'd post it.
Hope you like it!

Chapter 5

Over the next week, finding the right moment to talk to Prem seemed almost impossible as he was hardly home. Prem and Lalit's conversation repeated inside her head, making Heer more pre-occupied than usual. She had become very quiet, something that even Preet had commented on. Then one evening Prem announced at dinner that he was off to London for a couple of weeks.

Gayatri protested. "Prem, tu abhi to wapas aaya hai aur phir kal chalejayega? Do hafton ke liye? When are you going to spend some time at home with us?" she said handing him a bowl of fruit.

He nodded his thanks and said, "Ma, I promise that I will take a break once I come back."

"Well, you'll have to, wouldn't you? Take a break, I mean. After…" started Lalit and Prem almost choked on a piece of apple. He looked up at his dad, knowing what he was up to. Lalit wanted to force Prem into agreeing to the marriage, before he himself had a chance to talk to Heer. This way, she would have no choice but to accept their decision and everything would fall into place, just like Lalit wanted. Prem on the other hand, was not giving in till he found out what Heer had to say about this whole fiasco. Although he knew his parents meant well, marriage was for life and he did not want to go into it lightly. So, his dad could play all the little games he wanted to, but Prem would decide when he was good and ready.

"After what?" Harman asked.

"After I come back from London ," Prem said before his dad could say another word. Harman looked from his dad and brother, confused.

Heer had been sitting frozen, staring into her bowl, during the entire exchange. What was Lalit-chachu thinking? She was holding her breath, hoping he was not going to blurt out his intention at the table! She looked up to see a look pass between Lalit and Prem. I better talk to Prem before he leaves and things get worse, she thought frantically. Excusing herself, she helped with the dishes, glad to get away and to be doing something.

Heer had to wait till almost midnight before she could get out of her room. She had barely been concentrating on Meher's endless chatter, her nerves on an edge, wanting to get this over and done with. Pretending to read a book, she was sitting on the divan by the window. Meher finally lost interest in conversation and fell asleep. Heer waited for a few minutes, before getting off the couch and tiptoed out of the room, turning off the lights as she left.

The first floor was designed in a large pentagonal shape. Stairs from below led to a large living area, and there were doors that led to the private suites. All the three brothers had their rooms up here and the girls were occupying the guest suite. There was a study that Prem used as the home office and the last door at the very end of the room, led to the family room where Preet usually spent most of his time, listening to music or watching TV. Harman used the library downstairs to spend time with his precious books.

Heer walked up to the study, as she was sure this is where Prem would be. As she came to the door, she could hear faint tapping sounds coming from inside. Taking a deep breath, she knocked on the door and waited. The door was flung open, a couple minutes later and Prem stood at the door, scowling. The moment he saw Heer standing there, his eyes widened in surprise. Folding his arms across his broad chest, Prem leaned against the doorjamb, with a frown. "So, to what do I owe this pleasure?" he asked.

Heer swallowed and looked around. "Er…I want…wanted to talk to you."

"Are you sure? That is not the impression I got the last time I tried to…what was that? Ah, yes, I was nice to you out of guilt," he finished.

"Look," now she was getting annoyed. "I would not come here if it was not important, ok? So, can we please go inside?" she said indicating to the study.

Prem raised his eyebrows. This was the first time he heard the bossy tone in her voice. He straightened and stepped aside to let her pass. Heer walked inside with her head held high, refusing to let Prem intimidate her.

She heard the door shut quietly behind him as he followed her. Heer tried not to show how nervous she was. Instead, she looked around, taking in the walls lined with books, the armchair by the window, the photos that hung on the walls and the odd assortment of personal items lying around. She saw the huge desk that dominated the room, with papers scattered all over the surface and realized that he must have been in the middle of something important. "Would you like to sit down?" Prem asked, walking behind his desk and started to shuffle the papers.

"No…thank you. I am really sorry to barge in like this, but what I have to say is really important." Prem looked up. "You see…the other day, I…I happened to overhear what Lalit-chachu wa…was telling you, about the…the marriage."

Prem was not sure what kind of response she expected from him. There was a hint of unshed tears in her beautiful eyes and she was twisting the edge of her dupatta nervously.

"And you want to know what my answer is?"

Heer started at him, shocked. "Of…of course not!" she said emphatically. "I realize what kind of position he has put you in. And I don't think it is fair for you to…to be pressured…I mean, even I know, that you…you and I couldn't…it wouldn't work out between us."

For the second time that night, Heer surprised Prem. It was the same thought that had crossed his mind when his father had suggested the marriage. Then why did he get this strong urge to prove Heer wrong? Prem sat at the edge of the table, letting her talk, to see where this was leading.

"You think it won't work, then?" he asked her, studying the way she brushed off the strands of hair from her face.

"Oh…no, I am sure. So, I thought that when Lalit-chachu brings up this issue, I will tell him I need more …more time to think about to make a decision. He…he is really sweet and I know he will not force me into anything. And in the meanwhile, that will ease the pressure off of you and give you time."

"Give me time for what?"

Heer looked at him, puzzled. "Time to find someone you can fall in love with, of course!"

He laughed and walked towards her. Heer looked at him, flabbergasted. Why the devil was he laughing? "What?" she asked, a little annoyed. Prem came to stand a couple inches away from her. A faint whiff of his cologne reached her and her entire body tingled.

"And how long will that take, do you think? I am asking, as you seem to have all the answers tonight."

"Well…," she couldn't think straight when he was standing so close. "You…you are an attractive guy, so it shouldn't be that difficult."

Prem stilled and then slowly lifted his hand and did what he had been dying to all evening, brushed her hair away from her face. His finger trailed down on one cheek and he saw her eyes widen in surprise. "So, you think I am attractive, do you?"

ashpush thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow!!!! that was absolutely fantabulous!!!!!!! my god,.......boo hoo boo hoo....i want to read the rest of it right now!!! so unfair...i want it now!! now!! now!!😃he he he....superb update...plz plz plz cont soon
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
super
cont soon..
hope they fall in love soon
x.sunayna.x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG!
I have no words!
That had to be one of my fave parts to your FF!
It was sooo sweet, and the way you kept it hanging at the end!!!!
Looking forward to the next update!
?xXx?
Sunayna
= ]
sweetprincezz thumbnail
this was grt..i could totally imagine the scene..awesome! continue soon
-Rani- thumbnail
That was brilliant..really nice..n interesting..the conversation between Prem-Heer was very neatly shown..and Lalit trying to bring up the topic infront of the family and the way Prem just changed the topic..all was very well put together..really looking forward to the next part..hopefully u'll update soon..
Parth Garewal thumbnail
hey ur ff is awsum...well writen. actually very well written..i loved it...whats prem upto now???oh i m very impatient to read the next part...plz updaet soon...n tell me plz that when r u going to update..so that waiting may b lil easier😉so tell me when r u going to update..i m going to wait eagerly...u r a fantastic writer...😳😳.the convo between Prem-Heer was very nice..d way prem ignored her first n then listening d matter of marriage he calmed down..wow...that waz fab👏👏
Harshitipremeer thumbnail
how sweet n howsudden hehe our preemer the best!