Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Meena I think you should officially be adjuged the original Vicky-Deewani of this Forum. ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜† 

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Meena I think you should officially be adjuged the original Vicky-Deewani of this Forum. ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜† 

Haha... that'll be some honor..๐Ÿ˜ณ.. he is adorablee... only if someone had his address... i would soo goo and visit him..๐Ÿ˜†..leave work, school, nyc..EVERYTHING..๐Ÿ˜†

BTW.. does anyone know if he's single or married.. No point in running after a married guy..๐Ÿ˜†
devashree_h thumbnail

do you know his real name?? If no then that should be the first mission. We can later find out if he is married or not ๐Ÿ˜†
CrazyChatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
hehe... yeah, he's damn cute yaar...
Tomiko thumbnail

Omg; I thought I was the only weird one๐Ÿ˜† [I have a history of liking the bad guysโ˜บ๏ธ]

He really is cute.....considering he also has to be married; maybe they'll turn him in to a paralell lead?๐Ÿ˜

Originally posted by: nibbles

Omg; I thought I was the only weird one๐Ÿ˜† [I have a history of liking the bad guysโ˜บ๏ธ]

He really is cute.....considering he also has to be married; maybe they'll turn him in to a paralell lead?๐Ÿ˜

lol.. you are not.. there is a huge line here of Vicky Admirers here.. i am #1..๐Ÿ˜†..๐Ÿ˜ณ
soccer_MUrules thumbnail
omg!!!!
he is so SEXXIIIIIII
and HAWTTT
dang the guys cuteeeee***

AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Meena1

Haha... that'll be some honor..๐Ÿ˜ณ.. he is adorablee... only if someone had his address... i would soo goo and visit him..๐Ÿ˜†..leave work, school, nyc..EVERYTHING..๐Ÿ˜†

BTW.. does anyone know if he's single or married.. No point in running after a married guy..๐Ÿ˜†

i know he is married u know with who?? afcors MEEEEEEEE๐Ÿ˜† he damn cute even i notic him he is sooo sweet lolzzzzz dont take him from me hahaha๐Ÿ˜†

Love Leena๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: Rano 22

i know he is married u know with who?? afcors MEEEEEEEE๐Ÿ˜† he damn cute even i notic him he is sooo sweet lolzzzzz dont take him from me hahaha๐Ÿ˜†

Love Leena๐Ÿ˜‰

Haha.. lol.. sharing is caring..
TarunMadan55 thumbnail

thanks a lot guys for your comments.... Its overwhelming to hear soo much from you guys...

Hey Meena I love u too..

Well Guys this is your Vicky.. Aka TArun Madan, Yes I am Punjabi and a model turned Actor.

I have made a blog for you guys to get all the information and see my piks