Posted: 15 years ago

Vicky is adorable..(is that his name.. ? the video sound wasnt clear)  looks like a typical punjabi hunk.. i couldnt stop drooling over this guy... his eyes are soo girly..😳..πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol do u mean the guy who shows gun to rano....omg...really really he is hot ...not only eyes...his nose and other all features are very very attractive....when i saw him i was thinking...they should have given the lead roll to him..he is sooo impressive.
sreenysa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i felt the same. he is nice
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i havent yet seen him but i wanna see hispic soon.
larimel22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ok....tht makes me think......who will be the lucky girl cast opposite him???πŸ˜‰
AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

i think the same i like him as well and he is sooooo HOTTTTTT and SEXY i love him when i saw him i was like woooow he is handsome and cuteπŸ€—

Love Leena
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
can i see his pic
i dont really watch this show

Originally posted by: larimel22

ok....tht makes me think......who will be the lucky girl cast opposite him???πŸ˜‰

LOL.. hahaha.. yeah i know... one lucky girl tht'll be.. but i am soo craving for this guy.. such a hottiii..πŸ˜† Edited by Meena1 - 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Rano 22

i think the same i like him as well and he is sooooo HOTTTTTT and SEXY i love him when i saw him i was like woooow he is handsome and cuteπŸ€—

Love Leena

Totally..!!  Why do they always have cuter guys as villians... i think he's cuter than Ranbir..πŸ˜†..😳
harry_fan2 thumbnail
ooo he is hot ... i love his eyes