adriane thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Jus half hour left before voting closes..........
Who ll win the jung?...........
I m biased towards sufi !! I wish they win...😊

cant wait to see all the singers again........
plus, m sad as it ll be the last episode of junoon.......

PS: plz upload the qawwali of today s episode which all 3 sufi singers sang with RFAK

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amukta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I think Harsdeep will win.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hope Harshdeep wins.  I am supporting Sufi Genre.

Today's episode I loved one rendition "Mast Kalander" sung by Harshdeep, Akbar Ali, ALi Abbas and RFAK.  What a rendition.  Loved it.

aman09 thumbnail
Ofcourse Malini will WIN that goes without any doubt !!!!
ABHAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS will win ...... Bollywood zindabaad like only bollywood songs 👏 no sufi no mate ki lal 🤢
HARSHDEEP is besura singer worst than antara and other gals she drops the shur so many times and sound like no sharpness in her voice even she go in indian idol i am sure ANU malik will say you are not ready jsut get out🤢
^ well sorry to burst your bubbles but Harshdeep has sung playback in many A list movies and also for AR Rehman.. so there!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: simpleguy

HARSHDEEP is besura singer worst than antara and other gals she drops the shur so many times and sound like no sharpness in her voice even she go in indian idol i am sure ANU malik will say you are not ready jsut get out'🤢

Since when Anu Malik is supposed to be expert on music????   Who died and made him god 😳 Who the hack is he to tell some one you are not ready so just get out.   I think AM needs to look in the mirror while he sings and tell himself the same thing.  Most besura MD. 🤢