23 September highlights/update

only.asking thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Girl in skimpy blue dress is walking on the road, and walks right in front of Lallu's car.  She calls him all kinds of names, telling him to learn how to drive before he goes on the road.  Lallu tries to give her bhashan about how to speak to her elders.  She is rude back to him instead.  (I have a feeling we have seen introduction of Maya.)

There is another party going on at Juneja House (so what is new?) Kulraj announces that it's the joint sangeet of prem and veera, so everyone has to dance.  Preet says let's move it, etc...Kullu comes to Heer and says where is Prem, she should call? Heer says she tried his cellphone but he  is not taking the call. Kullu makes scary eyes at Heer and says tries his office (I'm trying to write like that Kullu talks. 😆) Heer is happy and calls Prem's office...where some one tells her that he is not there. Just as she cuts that call, a call comes to her cellphone from Prem.  She asks him where he is. He is sitting in the car and tells her he is at office. and not to worry, he will come directly to the sangeet.  Heer is not happy.  Kullu's very happies and says now that heer is learning how to mistrust. 😡

End of Part I

Lallu is talking to his business manager (?) who tells him that their company has made a lot of losses.  Not only in the businesses but also now in the hotel. ..Prem has done a lot of good profits but it is not enough to cover the losses.  Lallu wipes his forehead and says okay, we'll do something, but no one else should know about it...BM goes away, but Gayatri has heard everything.  But before she can say anything Preet comes eating an apple and asks if there is anthing that he can help with.  Lallu says "of course not, you can't do anything anyway..I am there, no, to do everything? Then why do you have to do anything? What are you useful for anyway?".  Preet is looking very hurt.  Poor Preet.

Guests are coming -- including Ratpal and his mother. 🤢

Harman is at the top of the stairs and calling for Meher to come out. She comes out ina really beautiful outfit and Harman looks with open mouth.  She smiles at him.  He says what are you wearing?  Isn't it very heavy? She still smiles and says what to do? Gayatri gave it to her, and asks how she looks.  He says that if I say anything you will say that I have to say like that.  He says she looks very pretty.  Meher looks down and is looking shocked at so many people. He says that all of them will ask about our wedding, and we have to face the questions.  She nods, but as she moves, she trips and falls into his arms.  He holds her and asks how tall are the heels? She says 4 inches - why is it bad? He says no, and both smile at each other.  He holds her close and helps her walk down the stairs.  Everyone looks at them and smiles -- Ash, Heer, Gayatri, Lallu, three monkeys who are staying at Juneja house.  They reach the bottom on the stairs, still smiling at eachother.  But then Harman looks up and looks shocked....and let's go of Meher... who falls. Harman picks her up and apologies... she says what happened, you look like you saw a ghost...Harman says no, but it's Maya. And they show the skimpy blue dress girl standing at the Juneja house door...

End of Part II

Harman walks to the girl at the door -- Lallu is looking shocked at the girl. Harman asks her what she is doing there, Maya says surprise. She sees Lallu and says what is this Bhudda doing here.  Harman says that is my father.  Why?  Maya says dn't worry about it...He asks her why she is not in Paris....Kullus is very excited at one more potential problem with these Juneja boys. She goes to Maya and asks who is this?  Meher comes from the back and says "Maya, you are here!" Maya says hi. Harman smiles and says "oh so you are Meher's friend Maya" (of course it is not strange that he was the first person who came to greet her!)  One of the monkeys comes to tell Kullu that someone wants her. She goes away and Harman says "Phew!" The two girls introduce themselves formally. "Meher, Harmanji's friend." "Maya, Harman's life."

There is a Kulraj-di-Kiran moment where he is asking her to forgive him for being away so much.  She says you continue doing your work.  And goes away looking angry at him.  He then starts singing a song, and everyone starts dancing. Kulraj-Kiran.  Preet-Ash. Harman-Maya-Meher.  Ratpal and Veera and Heer are standing and seeing and enjoying.  Then a song starts playing "kya pyaar karonge mujse?"  Couples are dancing together.  Meher-Harman are together. Harman is staring at Maya.  Meher notices and smiles.  Heer is smiling while standing at the edges.  Suddenly Prem comes in - he is fuming mad. He goes past Heer who is surprised at his actions...and to the cassette player (who has cassettes today?? -- i was laughing).... opens it violently, takes out the cassette and flings it on the floor!  Everyone has their shocked expressions on. Prem then runs up.  Lallu comes to Heer and says who played this cassette.  Heer says we found it in the store room, liked the tune and played it.  What happened? She is confused. Lallu shakes his head, Gayatri has teras in her eyes, and everyone watches as Lallu goes up. Kulraj-di saves the day - she asks everyone to carry on and that they'll get new music.  But (as expected) everyone's still standing around with their mouths open.

Upstairs, Prem has the urn in his hand...Lallu comes...Prem explodes at him..."what is this? Why is this here?  Downstairs, why was that tune playing?  And Upstairs, this is here?? Who brought it here??" Lallu says "Damadji brought it. But Prem, you have to finish her final rites -- you owe it to her." Prem asks (very beautiful mixture of rage and tears) "When will this get over?  When can I get over it?" Lallu says "One day you will be able to get over it, forget it?" Prem explodes again "Forget it?  Forget her?  Forget Sanjana? How can I ever forget Sanjana?  How can I forget I killed her?????????????"

😲

End of Part III
Edited by only.asking - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks....

almost forgot that there was Kis desh today....lol...
shabs_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey

i cnt wait for part 3 - im lookin forward to it - lol - excitin for once!
only.asking thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabs_89

hey

i cnt wait for part 3 - im lookin forward to it - lol - excitin for once!

Yes, it was full of excitement.  Prem rocked.  Can't wait for tomorrow. I hope we find out more about this secret instead of lots of other people's lifes.
khushix thumbnail
wow!!...prem killed her??😲😲😲.....accidentally for sure....
Edited by khushix - 15 years ago
guju_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
lol.. wth?.. prem is a murderer.. gosh this is going no wer i swer dwn.. aniwai.. thanks for posting!

x. Radhika
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am sure prem only thinks he killed her, either by mistake or by trick, they cant accuse the main lead of murder... UNLESS they are planning on removing him from the show too :(

there should have been some prem heer together too.... and Kiran might be related to Sanjana and might be planning to make prem pay.... and team up with RR to do it..
Edited by fj08 - 15 years ago
khushix thumbnail
id rather see prem being a murderer than not seeing him on the show at all....lol...

btw, why is sanjana related to kulraj's husband??...cud b his sis..
only.asking thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

wow!!...prem killed her??😲😲😲.....accidentally for sure....

😆 I think the idea is that she died because of him (or something)....and not that he murdered her physically, or soemething.  Must've been she was crazy 'bout him and did something crazy to get him or something... and in the process died.  And of course, our Mahan Prem must be taking all the blame and responsibility on himself...as usual! 🥱  I am just surprised that there is not some mother (or father) of Sanjana's who hsa come with the urn to increase the guilt on Prem and to get him to release the ashes in the Ganga.... 😆

but I think a nice thing that could happen is that Heer will be the one to help him get over his guilt, and be with him when he finally does the immersion?  😍👏
Edited by only.asking - 15 years ago
only.asking thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

id rather see prem being a murderer than not seeing him on the show at all....lol...

btw, why is sanjana related to kulraj's husband??...cud b his sis..

😆  We have already seen how good he looks behind the jail grills (when Heer was in jail).  Maybe not a big imposition...but not for murdering a girl, I think....tat would not be nice of prem at all...

It doesn't look like Sanjana is related to Damadji...it sounded like he was just bringing the last things from the Juneja house or something...