Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: only.asking

😆 I think the idea is that she died because of him (or something)....and not that he murdered her physically, or soemething.  Must've been she was crazy 'bout him and did something crazy to get him or something... and in the process died.  And of course, our Mahan Prem must be taking all the blame and responsibility on himself...as usual! 🥱  I am just surprised that there is not some mother (or father) of Sanjana's who hsa come with the urn to increase the guilt on Prem and to get him to release the ashes in the Ganga.... 😆

but I think a nice thing that could happen is that Heer will be the one to help him get over his guilt, and be with him when he finally does the immersion?  😍👏

lol..yea...i get the idea...😆m just pretending im shocked..😆 so many stuffs on my head ryt now...

of course he didnt kill her...but blaming himself...mayb he wasnt able to save her or sumthin...but ya..like u said..heer will b there to help him get over his guilt....

eshasrk thumbnail

Thanx for the update dear................For the 1st time since this serial started I forgot that it was aired

My gosh Prem killed Sanjana ????? 😕. Ofcourse he thinks that he killed her, coz we all know she'll be back.
So this is the reason why he doesn't want to tell Heer, I hope Sanjana was not his wife or something. This reminds me alot of serial Saath Phere.............

Edited by esha - 15 years ago
Magpie thumbnail
Tnx.

I think the kreatives are deliberately making the audience to hate Prem by showing him as murderer ( gosh..i hate to use that word for Prem ) so that his exit would not be hard to accept 😡 But they're going to fail miserably for sure !

pm rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wooooahhh prem killed her....

wow..just wow....its not like i am going to believe that but wow....

thnx for the update...
xXxZiNnAyRaxXx thumbnail
OH MY GOD!!! I never saw that comin. Prem is a murderer, our PREM, its so hard to believe!! thanx 4 the update.
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Prem Killed Sanjana??????&now he is killing us(including Heer)by his strange behavior,i had stopped watching the show.The Bring KZK between KDMHMD,tht son "Dil Mera Puch Raha Hai umse Kia Pyar Karoge Mujhse???" who sang for Whom??????????😡

only.asking thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys. 😆  Prem's not a murderer...i think that he feels very guilty about Sanjana's death....not that he literally killed Sanjana.  Or so I think. 

Of course, perfect prem can have actually killed her.... not! 😆
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think he killed her, he is just thinking that.  I hope Heer helped him to get over this.
its better then him leaving or Sanjana coming between them.
Please Ekta don't let Harshad or Additi leave
we Love them
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: lian

Prem Killed Sanjana??????&now he is killing us(including Heer)by his strange behavior,i had stopped watching the show.The Bring KZK between KDMHMD,tht son "Dil Mera Puch Raha Hai umse Kia Pyar Karoge Mujhse???" who sang for Whom??????????😡

i think sanjana sang is for prem....lol...or the day she died...she sang that song...😆 i hate that song!..used to like it...got so bored with it!...🤢
only.asking thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lian

tht son "Dil Mera Puch Raha Hai umse Kia Pyar Karoge Mujhse???" who sang for Whom??????????😡

I don't know where the song is from...it was playing as a background song while the couples were dancing in the party... prem wasn't there from the beginning. But when he comes in, he gets very angry when he hears that song and destroys the cassette in front of everyone!... Poor prem...it was supposed to be his and Heer's sangeet function... and he was so angry and so sad.