Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Just my 2 cents! I don't think it'll be love at first, though I think Gunjan will fall for Samrat, but since he is the "cool dude" of the college, he'll gradually realise his feelings fr her perhaps?

Well, I can't wait to watch the show, and then only we'll find out! :D:D
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
^Well said Misha...well said.

We'll have to wait and watch. I guess Gunjan will have hidden feelings for Samrat and than gradually they will start to come out.
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks Shifali!

I think so, but I hope the show isn't predictable because I want to watch something different other than the usual love story! xD
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
^You stole my words. Until now, only Ekta shows were unpredictable but now I want Non-Ekta shows to be unpredictable..
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Well;from the very first day-I thought tht it would be "love-at-first sight" for them:emm,not for them actually-only for Samrat;coz as you see,Gunjan is not those types!!😆.....Dunno why,I've a feeling:tht it would love-at-first sight,for him.

The character seems kool,and all;but he's loveable.I think he wont play such a bad prank,or anything.But,then:there's another thing-he feels love happens,everyday,with every girl:so there's a posibility of him getting just attracted to her;and then,later-on feeling tht it was the attraction of love!!😳....But,for Gunjan;I don't think she'll feel anything for him,for a loong tym!!😔....Like,tht's the ay I feel!!😆...
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i too dont think love at first sight and by promos we can know how shy gunjan is,so no bickering also,lets try to watch fresh story
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i agree,its gonna be something like gunjan likes samrat at first side but is trying her best to stay away from him....coz shes like that na??samrats gonna fall at first sight!!but hell hide it.......
animateash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
u cant say much as of now i meannnn its likeeee typical fight-love  storyy or something elsee lets seee but dey r surelyy 22 cuteeee
ardis10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It might not be love at first sight
but remember

opposites attract
so im pretty sure they will be attracted to each other
in the first couple of epi!

p.s: who wouldnt fall in love with samrat?!?